Do you think my life would change if I were 6'3 instead of 5'10?

Do you think my life would change if I were 6'3 instead of 5'10?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL LOVES PAJEET PENIS AND BBC
I see so many white moggers daily, even normies I brutally facemog, who are above 6' tall with foids near them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member and Lygodactylus
It's your autism that's holding you back.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 2403, fjor2096 and 5 others
You'll gain like 20% boost to SMV

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
but theres no height for being a high inhib autist

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others
if I was 6’3 I’d actually have motivation to do anything

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, ROTTING, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member and Xangsane
That gif of rameriez is so good. Faurk
3F6442E7 5314 4020 AC89 D48BFD642E3F

D3857B4B BA6A 4DB4 B92B 62445D23D0AC

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Lygodactylus, Xangsane and 1 other person
it’s not over u have Prince Charming pheno u faggot, go slay ur a ethnic with JBW halo, mirin tbh
Here, give this a read:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Here, give this a read:
bro I grew up sheltered in a Muslim household, my family are very religious and good people that believe u gotta be nice no matter what, typical blue pill but I turned out completely opposite, u gotta lose ur inhibition and ur moral compass to succeed tbh, also physiognomy is legit

Ur face = ur personality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Xangsane and currylightskin
badgirl boy looks?
Maybe.

bro I grew up sheltered in a Muslim household, my family are very religious and good people that believe u gotta be nice no matter what, typical blue pill but I turned out completely opposite, u gotta lose ur inhibition and ur moral compass to succeed tbh, also physiognomy is legit

Ur face = ur personality
Am I too light triad, which doesn't get you anywhere?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Maybe.

Am I too light triad, which doesn't get you anywhere?
Sweet m.

Yeah you're light triad, which will hurt slaying but will help with everything else in life. Ideal is light triad that is forceful when need be.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
no because you don't look like your pics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Sweet m.

Yeah you're light triad, which will hurt slaying but will help with everything else in life. Ideal is light triad that is forceful when need be.
So I guess I'd look like a safe option?

a lot of ppl are getting married through hinge but smh this good looking guy can't
jfl if you fall for this attempt to manipulate your brain
looks are everything whatever are your goals

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
No, you would be here posting morphed pics of Gonzalocel anyways

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16369, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
31k posts in less than a year…you don’t facemog anybody within a 696,000km radius

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
obviously cause butterfly effect, people treat you differently therefore your life will be different

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
if i was 0.5 inches taller then all of a sudden id be respected by 5’10 guys cause a 0.5 inch difference is way less noticeable than an inch difference and i wouldve made more 5’10 friends

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I see so many white moggers daily, even normies I brutally facemog, who are above 6' tall with foids near them.
Bro it's crazy. I was walking back from the gym last night and I saw plenty of couples. It was around 1am.

Every time... tall, white and skinny. They weren't even that good-looking facially. Usually in the 50-70 percentile range.

Funny thing I encountered some drunk becky attacking this manlet.

Lol, she literally assaulted him. And he was saying, "But Bethany... I love you". And she was screaming, "Ben... Stop following me. I swear... stop following me. I'm asking you to do one thing. Stop following me !!!". A 2nd femlet stranger was protecting the manlet from Becky's assault. The becky proceeded to launch herself at the manlet, striking him with a double left hook while swinging her handbag wildly with her right.

It was pitiful tbh. The manlet was a down bad simp. The becky was a drunk and vile mess. It's a typical night out for a manlet normie in the UK though. The fact the manlet needed a 5'0 50kg femlet to protect him from a drunk whore made the situation even funnier to me.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Xangsane
Bro it's crazy. I was walking back from the gym last night and I saw plenty of couples. It was around 1am.

Every time... tall, white and skinny. They weren't even that good-looking facially. Usually in the 50-70 percentile range.

Funny thing I encountered some drunk becky attacking this manlet.

Lol, she literally assaulted him. And he was saying, "But Bethany... I love you". And she was screaming, "Ben... Stop following me. I swear... stop following me. I'm asking you to do one thing. Stop following me !!!". A 2nd femlet stranger was protecting the manlet from Becky's assault. The becky proceeded to launch herself at the manlet, striking him with a double left hook while swinging her handbag wildly with her right.

It was pitiful tbh. The manlet was a down bad simp. The becky was a drunk and vile mess. It's a typical night out for a manlet normie in the UK though. The fact the manlet needed a 5'0 50kg femlet to protect him from a drunk whore made the situation even funnier to me.
Many foids know they can't get chad and are hypergamous when it comes to height, so they run for tall, ntmaxxed normies....

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Lygodactylus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back