I hate how I grew up sheltered and bullied as a kid. This caused me to be extremely high inhib.

Is it over for me?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Foids cream themselves over high trust prettyboy chadlites on dating apps, like the Hugh Laughton-Scott guy and the danish guy wiping out cities like crazy. They think "aww he's so cute I want to take him home he'd definitely commit" which is why they fucking swipe on these guys that would pump and dump them anyway.

Despite being rated a high trust prettyboy chadlite on here and having the same pheno as these slayers, I guess my sheltered Islamic upbringing and the fact I was bullied during my time in school (I was a fatcel autistcel then) caused me to be extremely high inhib and non-NT in my approach to dating. I think if only I didn't grow up with Islam, thus affecting my personal beliefs on life and relationships, I'd just be a slayer like these lads out there. I wouldn't be idealising sex and relationships the way I do right now if I wasn't raised this way but it's too late now. I've been conditioned to think this way since I was a teen and in early adulthood (I'm 24 now) it's embedded in my system. I grew up developing these moral values relating to sex, relationships, and love and they're so strong I can't let go of them.

People would think something is wrong with me because I'm a high trust prettyboy chadlite, which is the group of guys most lusted after women in 2022 as proven in Tinder experiments here.

I'm not a condescending, arrogant slayer like that Danish guy, and I don't think I ever will be, simply because he grew up in a totally Westernised manner without ethnic/religious values affecting his way of thinking, and is NT. The fucking smile on his face definitely is an arrogant smile who likes to brag and boast about his achievements despite not having much in life.

I feel like I'm missing out on the western way of life and dating thanks to all of the above, but honestly, this lifestyle is degenerate and you'd feel empty after a while after mindless slaying anyway. Plus at least I don't have STDs to worry about.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, Chadeep, Lygodactylus and 10 others
My friends and I robbed a zoo once.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694 and Xangsane
It’s over for you high inhib t50 bulging cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
My friends and I robbed a zoo once.
Don't get me wrong I was mischievous when I was a little boy, but not when it comes to sexual and romantic relationships, I'm so high inhib when it comes to that.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
It’s over for you high inhib t50 bulging cuck
>t50
Eye2

Don't get me wrong I was mischievous when I was a little boy, but not when it comes to sexual and romantic relationships, I'm so high inhib when it comes to that.
Probably for the best. You said you like sensual and crying sex so where is this sudden urge to be bad?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 10652 and 1 other person
Probably for the best. You said you like sensual and crying sex so where is this sudden urge to be bad?
Just seeing the freaking tinder results for people like Hugh Laughton Scott and that danish guy, and how it's so easy for that danish guy to game women.

I ended up questioning myself tonight, but I'm sticking to my guns and I won't be living a degen lifestyle. They do what's right for them, and I do what's right for me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, justinzayn, MorningNorwood and 3 others
Just seeing the freaking tinder results for people like Hugh Laughton Scott and that danish guy, and how it's so easy for that danish guy to game women.

I ended up questioning myself tonight, but I'm sticking to my guns and I won't be living a degen lifestyle. They do what's right for them, and I do what's right for me.
Start small. Make a schizo thread and call someone a fag. Also the danish guy is lifefuel, i dont care what anyone says

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Lygodactylus, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Stop giving some arbitrary number like your "slay count" too much importance and you'll live a happy life.
I'm happy with a lay count of 1 at age 24 but some people would view that as giga autistic for a chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
I'm happy with a lay count of 1 at age 24 but some people would view that as giga autistic for a chadlite.
Fuck em my guy.

• +1
Does rape count? If so im quite a devious trickster :soy: is that a halo bro? Do I rape mog? :soy:

Does rape count? If so im quite a devious trickster :soy: is that a halo bro? Do I rape mog? :soy:
Fuck no. That's one of the worst possible things one could do to another. It's up there with murder.

Fuck no. That's one of the worst possible things one could do to another. It's up there with murder.
I think a nice fucking would change your mind, what's your location let's have a discussion :soy: ?

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 15004
Another brick of bullshit that doesn't explain why you can't get a sandnigger gf

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lygodactylus and gamma
When you are raised in a religious household with the idea that relationships are extremely serious commitments made before God and that anything else is degeneracy or foolishness, you are less likely to approach girls when you are young and you never get the experience or "game" men who grow up to become players gained as boys. You will also miss out on teen love.
At the same time if you ever do get attention from a girl you will likely either be too autistic to understand or reject her because you are not ready for a serious commitment before God.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Rt-Rust1 and Xangsane
Do a tinder experiment about it

When you are raised in a religious household with the idea that relationships are extremely serious commitments made before God and that anything else is degeneracy or foolishness, you are less likely to approach girls when you are young and you never get the experience or "game" men who grow up to become players gained as boys. You will also miss out on teen love.
At the same time if you ever do get attention from a girl you will likely either be too autistic to understand or reject her because you are not ready for a serious commitment before God.
Exactly and I feel giga autistic about dating and relationships in general as an adult. I think if I weren't raised in this way, or if I were white (since whites here tend to be secular/irreligious), I think I would have had more success in women rather than being a rotter. This idealist mindset of mine caused me to be a high inhib rotter who would be likely to overanalyze anything should I get into something with a girl I'd fall in love with.

Yes I did indeed miss out on teen love because of that mindest and because I was chubbier then.

People like that Danish guy make me so angry and resentful towards myself because I believe if I were born white with a secular upbringing and with the same face I have right now, I wouldn't be the guy I am today.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Rt-Rust1 and Racky
@TanZera @Br0sk1 @FailedNormieManlet

Foids cream themselves over high trust prettyboy chadlites on dating apps, like the Hugh Laughton-Scott guy and the danish guy wiping out cities like crazy. They think "aww he's so cute I want to take him home he'd definitely commit" which is why they fucking swipe on these guys that would pump and dump them anyway.

Despite being rated a high trust prettyboy chadlite on here and having the same pheno as these slayers, I guess my sheltered Islamic upbringing and the fact I was bullied during my time in school (I was a fatcel autistcel then) caused me to be extremely high inhib and non-NT in my approach to dating. I think if only I didn't grow up with Islam, thus affecting my personal beliefs on life and relationships, I'd just be a slayer like these lads out there. I wouldn't be idealising sex and relationships the way I do right now if I wasn't raised this way but it's too late now. I've been conditioned to think this way since I was a teen and in early adulthood (I'm 24 now) it's embedded in my system. I grew up developing these moral values relating to sex, relationships, and love and they're so strong I can't let go of them.

People would think something is wrong with me because I'm a high trust prettyboy chadlite, which is the group of guys most lusted after women in 2022 as proven in Tinder experiments here.

I'm not a condescending, arrogant slayer like that Danish guy, and I don't think I ever will be, simply because he grew up in a totally Westernised manner without ethnic/religious values affecting his way of thinking, and is NT. The fucking smile on his face definitely is an arrogant smile who likes to brag and boast about his achievements despite not having much in life.

I feel like I'm missing out on the western way of life and dating thanks to all of the above, but honestly, this lifestyle is degenerate and you'd feel empty after a while after mindless slaying anyway. Plus at least I don't have STDs to worry about.
Bro ur non nt how?
when ur around people ur comfortable ur chillin nah?
also if u cant slay THATS CAP
do nofap for like 1 week your ass finna get SO HORNY, so after ur horny asf go out clubbing or a date on tinder and ur going to give in if she tries to seduce u and ur going to let go of those morales or wtv.
If ur nervous around people(non nt)well all u gotta do is expose ur self more to that situation BUT there's a short cut
say what ever pops up into your mind even if its some weird shit try this alone by yourself
just say every single word that pops up in your mind and then try it with someone online and then with maybe a stranger after a while u will never run out of things to say and will say exactly what u want to say
First u will be scared and have a filter but after a while of doing this with strangers
u will be a funny ass NIGGA

ARE U SCARED THAT U NOT A FUNNY ASS NIGGA? dm me im not tryna type that shit hear for u just to say cope or some shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Lygodactylus, gamma and Xangsane
Bro ur non nt how?
when ur around people ur comfortable ur chillin nah?
also if u cant slay THATS CAP
do nofap for like 1 week your ass finna get SO HORNY, so after ur horny asf go out clubbing or a date on tinder and ur going to give in if she tries to seduce u and ur going to let go of those morales or wtv.
If ur nervous around people(non nt)well all u gotta do is expose ur self more to that situation BUT there's a short cut
say what ever pops up into your mind even if its some weird shit try this alone by yourself
just say every single word that pops up in your mind and then try it with someone online and then with maybe a stranger after a while u will never run out of things to say and will say exactly what u want to say
First u will be scared and have a filter but after a while of doing this with strangers
u will be a funny ass NIGGA

ARE U SCARED THAT U NOT A FUNNY ASS NIGGA? dm me im not tryna type that shit hear for u just to say cope or some shit
I'm really not one to do something like that.

Infp men tend to be so feminine. God help them.

• JFL
Does that mean it's over?
Morals, values and all that nonsense. If you really want to slay, you should make a plan and go out. I will go to X club today and talk to Y number of girls and get a slay. If you have social anxiety then get therapy. It's seriously not that hard.

Personality changes all the time esp if u put in effort but u seem to blame everything on ur upbringing.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, gamma and Xangsane
@BoneDensity in what way am I done for?

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Morals, values and all that nonsense. If you really want to slay, you should make a plan and go out. I will go to X club today and talk to Y number of girls and get a slay. If you have social anxiety then get therapy. It's seriously not that hard.

Personality changes all the time esp if u put in effort but u seem to blame everything on ur upbringing.
I really don't want to get swallowed in the slayer lifestyle, but I feel that people would think I'm just autistic or weird for being the way I am.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
I really don't want to get swallowed in the slayer lifestyle, but I feel that people would think I'm just autistic or weird for being the way I am.
And who exactly are these people? Are they paying your bills? Most adults have their own shit going on, they're not gonna sit down and have philosophical debates on why Xangsane has 1 slay despite being chadlite. The truth is no one really cares. People have their own shit to deal with.

And who exactly are these people? Are they paying your bills? Most adults have their own shit going on, they're not gonna sit down and have philosophical debates on why Xangsane has 1 slay despite being chadlite. The truth is no one really cares. People have their own shit to deal with.
Society.

@BoneDensity in what way am I done for?
You will never be satisfied in the west. You're incompatible with the culture here (or rather lack of) and too old to find a HQNP foid.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gamma and Xangsane
You will never be satisfied in the west. You're incompatible with the culture here (or rather lack of) and too old to find a HQNP foid.
What would you say about western culture from your point of view?

Low Inhibition maxxing is a very long and difficult process. But the good news it IS impossible. I grew up with strict parents , but I always had the rebellious spirit. I thus tended to get in trouble, and my pussy dad always shamed me whenever I did things like disobey the teachers, not pay attention, and later get into fights with others.

In time I became a low inhibition cuck. But the thing is you need to realize that the sooner you set yourself free from this stupid matrix of always obeying, the higher quality your life is. And I will also say that even being a dark triad HTN will distinguish yourself far more then some cuck personality Chadlite With a pretty face, because its so damn rare. I remember in high school the dude that the guys that girls became really obsessed with were dark triad HTN bad boys who would get into fights frequently ( and win ). One was Arab and the other hispanic. Both also were gymcels and had slightly above average faces. I 100% doubt they wouldn't have girls crush over them without their crazy low inhibition+ gym cell body+great fighting ability.

I wouldn't say I'm fully low inhibition now, but I have reached a point where I don't get much anxiety talking with girls, including ones I don't know. Before I couldn't even look at them and now I can maintain eye contact with cute foids, and sometimes if I feel very low inhibition I even show them a smile if they smile a little at me/flick their hair, or stare at me.

Biggest thing to boost confidence is to start to box/learn mma. Being able to learn how to fight will make you feel like a badass. This is very important for good self image.

And in the meantime put on some good mass, or if your fat lean up. This together will create positive self image so you feel you have the right to be a confident mother fucker. Its okay to be somewhat narcy, but not too much.

Also start disobeying your parents if you live with them, and if you don't then just do some low inhibition excercises. Tell the cute girl at the cofee shop she is cute. You don't have to ask them out immediately. Tell a random girl walking you want her number. Crazy shit like this with no expectation will looser your nerves. Also in the beginning do drink alcohol. A few shots will do you wonder. Alcohol is good in the short term for low inhibition maxxing, but don't use it as a crutch in the later stages.

This is the first stage. Then the next stage is to not take this site seriously. Don't take things at face value. Their are truths to what they preach, but because they use online dating as their source of observations vs real life, results are not that accurate to what really occurs.

Consider taking shrooms/acid in a low dose ( shrooms 1g max ( good quality , acid 100 mics max ). This can help you rewire your brain as you see the triggers of what causes you to think a certain way, and then using cognitive behavior techniques to avoid those triggers and make yourself be low inhibition. Note this step is optional, as these are powerful substances. In low doses however their really fun tbh. Have a trip sitter if possible, but in low doses alone is fine.

Realize that you got One life, and in the end we all are dead and forgotten. So make it great. Don't be anyone's bitch. Carve your own destiny brother.

As it stands western civilization continues to total collapse, and you need to have some fun before shit hits the fan. We are edging towards a possible WW3 in the next few years, as well as food shortages, and continued increases of cost of living without meaningful wage increases. Humanity is doomed, but don't feel bad. Be glad as now you are free in some ways. Now that you know things are gonna get crazy, you have more of an incentive to have a good time.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Lygodactylus and Xangsane
Low Inhibition maxxing is a very long and difficult process. But the good news it IS impossible. I grew up with strict parents , but I always had the rebellious spirit. I thus tended to get in trouble, and my pussy dad always shamed me whenever I did things like disobey the teachers, not pay attention, and later get into fights with others.

In time I became a low inhibition cuck. But the thing is you need to realize that the sooner you set yourself free from this stupid matrix of always obeying, the higher quality your life is. And I will also say that even being a dark triad HTN will distinguish yourself far more then some cuck personality Chadlite With a pretty face, because its so damn rare. I remember in high school the dude that the guys that girls became really obsessed with were dark triad HTN bad boys who would get into fights frequently ( and win ). One was Arab and the other hispanic. Both also were gymcels and had slightly above average faces. I 100% doubt they wouldn't have girls crush over them without their crazy low inhibition+ gym cell body+great fighting ability.

I wouldn't say I'm fully low inhibition now, but I have reached a point where I don't get much anxiety talking with girls, including ones I don't know. Before I couldn't even look at them and now I can maintain eye contact with cute foids, and sometimes if I feel very low inhibition I even show them a smile if they smile a little at me/flick their hair, or stare at me.

Biggest thing to boost confidence is to start to box/learn mma. Being able to learn how to fight will make you feel like a badass. This is very important for good self image.

And in the meantime put on some good mass, or if your fat lean up. This together will create positive self image so you feel you have the right to be a confident mother fucker. Its okay to be somewhat narcy, but not too much.

Also start disobeying your parents if you live with them, and if you don't then just do some low inhibition excercises. Tell the cute girl at the cofee shop she is cute. You don't have to ask them out immediately. Tell a random girl walking you want her number. Crazy shit like this with no expectation will looser your nerves. Also in the beginning do drink alcohol. A few shots will do you wonder. Alcohol is good in the short term for low inhibition maxxing, but don't use it as a crutch in the later stages.

This is the first stage. Then the next stage is to not take this site seriously. Don't take things at face value. Their are truths to what they preach, but because they use online dating as their source of observations vs real life, results are not that accurate to what really occurs.

Consider taking shrooms/acid in a low dose ( shrooms 1g max ( good quality , acid 100 mics max ). This can help you rewire your brain as you see the triggers of what causes you to think a certain way, and then using cognitive behavior techniques to avoid those triggers and make yourself be low inhibition. Note this step is optional, as these are powerful substances. In low doses however their really fun tbh. Have a trip sitter if possible, but in low doses alone is fine.

Realize that you got One life, and in the end we all are dead and forgotten. So make it great. Don't be anyone's bitch. Carve your own destiny brother.

As it stands western civilization continues to total collapse, and you need to have some fun before shit hits the fan. We are edging towards a possible WW3 in the next few years, as well as food shortages, and continued increases of cost of living without meaningful wage increases. Humanity is doomed, but don't feel bad. Be glad as now you are free in some ways. Now that you know things are gonna get crazy, you have more of an incentive to have a good time.
Here's one good thing: I've been toying with the idea of joining a boxing/MMA class but I'm not sure if I've got the free time to fit it in with my work and family schedule. Let me see what I can do.

Western society is highly individualistic in that sense tho. I know muslim guys who got married straight out of uni and have a kid by 25. I also know a white dude in his 50s who still slays SEA foids. Some people settle down by 30. Others don't at all.

In the end people should decide what's the best for them.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Lygodactylus and Xangsane
I know muslim guys who got married straight out of uni and have a kid by 25.
I know both Muslim and Jewish guys here in the West that did exactly this. It's very common of them to do so.

Here's one good thing: I've been toying with the idea of joining a boxing/MMA class but I'm not sure if I've got the free time to fit it in with my work and family schedule. Let me see what I can do.
A class would be beneficial MMA especially, as finding a sparring partner is difficult and in the class you would get pair automatically. But its not needed. Alternatively, getting a boxing bag and practicing basic combos, such as a 2 alternating punches and then a upper cut, or a upper cut and then 2 side body shots, or a jab and then undercut and then 2 alternating punches would work as a foundation.

Being able to hit the bag with force will make you feel like a badass. But don't hit hard immediately as the bag is rough. If you hit wrong you could hurt yourself. So start off with soft blows with emphasis on technique, and then strike harder. Don't forget to warm up and stretch properly.

A class is a big bonus and you get that sparring experience, and that is definitely going to boost confidence as you get thrown into situation that triggers your adrenaline rush. But if your short on time then just stick to getting a boxing bag and thing to set up on. Some gyms have boxing bags available, but no telling if you will have it ready for you, so you could buy one for yourself to always have it ready.

• +1
A class would be beneficial MMA especially, as finding a sparring partner is difficult and in the class you would get pair automatically. But its not needed. Alternatively, getting a boxing bag and practicing basic combos, such as a 2 alternating punches and then a upper cut, or a upper cut and then 2 side body shots, or a jab and then undercut and then 2 alternating punches would work as a foundation.

Being able to hit the bag with force will make you feel like a badass. But don't hit hard immediately as the bag is rough. If you hit wrong you could hurt yourself. So start off with soft blows with emphasis on technique, and then strike harder. Don't forget to warm up and stretch properly.

A class is a big bonus and you get that sparring experience, and that is definitely going to boost confidence as you get thrown into situation that triggers your adrenaline rush. But if your short on time then just stick to getting a boxing bag and thing to set up on. Some gyms have boxing bags available, but no telling if you will have it ready for you, so you could buy one for yourself to always have it ready.
I think I'll try and see if I can get one in before work as a junior doctor will begin to swallow me up in one and a half years from now. I will also definitely look into getting a boxing bag.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Very good thread bhai

• JFL