Do you think that org will have over 1 milion users ?

Michael Vornik X

Michael Vornik X

Iron
Joined
Dec 24, 2025
Posts
154
Reputation
99
We all know that org got extremly popular during clavicular also before him in 2022 when the website or forum got leaked by dillon.latham and the forum will only got bigger and bigger in the next few months.

I mean we all have seen how fast the looksmaxxing trend got and just imagine that new people who ascended from org will make IT even much more popular rn

I mean I dont think this is a stupid question i mean org got 100k new members during clavicular prime and even the admin "master" got invited to podcast or livestream by looksmaxxers
 
No we dont have over 1 million living creatures with a soul
 

Similar threads

Lowdimotrucel
Replies
6
Views
45
whiskers52
whiskers52
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
46
Views
264
Geoff2024
Geoff2024
arlo_420
Replies
49
Views
267
jp212
jp212
BraveCake
Replies
59
Views
209
jartetetron
jartetetron
Matrix88
Replies
7
Views
56
jflmeister
jflmeister

Users who are viewing this thread

  • noturaveragechud
Back
Top