Do you think that societal acceptance of non offending pedophiles is a slippery slope?

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
The argument is compared to gays, where once they got done acceptance, they kept pushing for more. On the surface it seems to have a point, but there is a key flaw;

Gays didn’t just start push to have their attractions accepted, they pushed for their actions to be accepted.

Thread hymen broken by the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Just make a new LGBT flag regarding it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Gonthar and sub5c3l
yeah the social acceptance of non offending pedophiles is a slippery slope, but it'll possibly take maybe centuries for sexual offences/attractions towards minors to be normalised and society would have to be really messed up for that to happen

even now, the term non offending already seems pointless cause any adult pedophile can just manipulate a kid easily, it's not as hard as manipulating women for sex... it wouldn't seem like an offence if the kid 'consented'

personally i think raping little girls especially will never be accepted

even in 2024, with all the sjw propaganda, there is no leniency towards rape or any sexual offence committed to a female of any age

randomop
Destroyer of the Narcy Pirates

I see you dedicated your worthless life to stand against us, well I can only guarantee you the sharks will love your meat.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
even in 2024, with all the sjw propaganda, there is no leniency towards rape or any sexual offence committed to a female of any age
Yes. But this thread is about mere thought. I feel like you missed the point.

Yes. But this thread is about mere thought. I feel like you missed the point.
to answer your question, i already said accepting non-offending pedophiles in society is a slippery slope that will lead to the eventual normalisation of pedophilia and offences committed towards minors

this will take centuries if not decades to happen though

randomop
Destroyer of the Narcy Pirates

I see you dedicated your worthless life to stand against us, well I can only guarantee you the sharks will love your meat.
You ain’t catching me I can fly

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
to answer your question, i already said accepting non-offending pedophiles in society is a slippery slope that will lead to the eventual normalisation of pedophilia and offences committed towards minors

this will take centuries if not decades to happen though
Ok, but how exactly will this happen? What is the psychology behind it?

Ok, but how exactly will this happen? What is the psychology behind it?
spread propaganda through the media, it's that simple

normies already don't care about the lgbtq people and befriend these people

the only thing between the media and a child is the parents

if you brainwash the parents of any child, the child is easily under the influence of the people who want to push pedophilia

just look at most christians lol, a lot of them don't hate the lgbtq and still let members of this satanic organisation into their churches

if it's that easy to manipulate christians, just imagine how easy it is for the elitists and the media to brainwash non-religious people

spread propaganda through the media, it's that simple

normies already don't care about the lgbtq people and befriend these people

the only thing between the media and a child is the parents

if you brainwash the parents of any child, the child is easily under the influence of the people who want to push pedophilia

just look at most christians lol, a lot of them don't hate the lgbtq and still let members of this satanic organisation into their churches

if it's that easy to manipulate christians, just imagine how easy it is for the elitists and the media to brainwash non-religious people
So you are suggesting that if people accept the thoughts of prdophiles, they will then accept the actually crimes (sexual contact?)

Nice username

So you are suggesting that if people accept the thoughts of prdophiles, they will then accept the actually crimes (sexual contact?)
if the crime is committed on little boys, then people wouldn't mind

but if little girls are raped, cucks wouldn't accept that because i have a feeling pussy is powerful and valuable

women will forever be queens no matter how degenerate society gets, i have a gut feeling about this

Just make a new LGBT flag regarding it
74145f5d086252dbe2d13999afc1b582161bf748784fe4cb165799e3e44357e5_1.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
if the crime is committed on little boys, then people wouldn't mind

but if little girls are raped, cucks wouldn't accept that because i have a feeling pussy is powerful and valuable

women will forever be queens no matter how degenerate society gets, i have a gut feeling about this
That doesn’t answer the question.

That doesn’t answer the question.
my answer is yes, if people accept the thought of pedophilia in society and deem it as natural/normal, resultingly the crime will also be normalised

my answer is yes, if people accept the thought of pedophilia in society and deem it as natural/normal, resultingly the crime will also be normalised
How so though? People will act as if the thought of murder is normal. But that crime isnt normalized.

• +1
Reactions: john2
How so though? People will act as if the thought of murder is normal. But that crime isnt normalized.
good point

didn't think about murder

i think you're right, sexual offences towards minors won't ever be normalised imo... especially little girls

good point

didn't think about murder

i think you're right, sexual offences towards minors won't ever be normalised imo... especially little girls
Well I think an important point you overlooked is the difference between hebephilia and pedophilia.

Deep down people know attraction to teenage girls is normal. And they have the mental capacity to consent. They are not as mentally developed as adult women, but they are not completely ignorant either. I think the average normie (especially young adult women) want to suppress the distinction.

• +1
Reactions: john2
The argument is compared to gays, where once they got done acceptance, they kept pushing for more. On the surface it seems to have a point, but there is a key flaw;

Gays didn’t just start push to have their attractions accepted, they pushed for their actions to be accepted.
Pesos are actually not as bad as gays, talking about how gays bring up they would be killed for their believes while pedos don't gaf. Still a possibility that they could push for more but I don't see it happening.