Do you think the West is racist? Bruh, China is the most racist country in the world. (Even whites are not safe)

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
Look at this articule that I found of what the chinese nationalists think of black people, and trust me, I found 10+ articules like that. Chinese nacionalists are not only super racists against blacks but whites too.

Look what they say about black people:

""When meeting black people, the first thing I think about is not the fearless words such as unity and friendship, but to ensure the safety of my life and the happiness of my own future.""

""Getting along with black people will give you a completely different feeling, that kind of freshness, simply because our national conditions and cultures are different!! Don’t think it’s love!! Just like you Hug and kiss a pet dog is not the same as love. In fact, black people do not have a view of love, and women have no status in the eyes of black people. What you don't know is that African women regard domestic violence as glory.""

""No one thinks that having a Chinese-African mixed baby will be noble and beautiful. On the contrary, if you have been in love with a black person, no Chinese boy will accept you. of. Even your parents won't recognize you. Relatives and friends take you as a joke""

""Black people always laugh at the "smallness" of chinese people. In fact, the size of black people is not too big, not even comparable to japanese people. If you are with black people for size, it is better to find Japanese people.""
(ULTRA MEGA BLASTER COPIUM)

Chinese nationalists like to feel superior and be racist with all races, just to cover their inferiority, all of that racism just because some chinese women like to hook up with foreigners. They will burn in hell with Mao Zedong and all the CCP amen.

If you want to read all that trash, it's here:
(Use google chrome to translate)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 15899 and 17 others
DID NOT READ

@ChristianChad
THOUGHTS?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, thecel and ChristianChad
DID NOT READ

@ChristianChad
THOUGHTS?
ive been saying the same shit for ages
white western faggots are the most tolerants cucks on earth
blacks are such crybabies

in china there isnt a word like nigger even. Youd get called somehting which directly translates to "beast of darkness" or "charcoal ape"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, to_stop_da_cope, N1c and 15 others
ive been saying the same shit for ages
white western faggots are the most tolerants cucks on earth
blacks are such crybabies

in china there isnt a word like nigger even. Youd get called somehting which directly translates to "beast of darkness" or "charcoal ape"
Chinese are just working people tbh not degenerates like america and europe but they also have degenerate stuff just not as much

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, thecel and ChristianChad
Chinese are just working people tbh not degenerates like america and europe but they also have degenerate stuff just not as much
chinese are as subhuman as americans
both are evil
america is just extremely neurotic and sickly mentally
chinese are subhuman, even einstein thought so. he was more accepting of japanese
they have been subhuman for as long as they have existed, war and brutality have made them cold, communist revoultion wiped out all traditions

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, BearBoy and Tropical Tyrone
both are evil
chinese are subhuman, even einstein thought so. he was more accepting of japanese
they have been subhuman for as long as they have existed, war and brutality have made them cold, communist revoultion wiped out all traditions
i mistook chinese as japanese ur right

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Funny how they can be racist when they have inferior bones and features

I love China don’t snipe me wiener the pooh

both are evil
The majority have no sense of spirituality. The cultural revolution not just destroyed the tradition but the seek of purpose in the spiritual

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and ChristianChad
People who think the west is most racist are fucking retarded.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 3573 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BigBiceps and ChristianChad
Look at this articule that I found of what the chinese nationalists think of black people, and trust me, I found 10+ articules like that. Chinese nacionalists are not only super racists against blacks but whites too.

""When meeting black people, the first thing I think about is not the fearless words such as unity and friendship, but to ensure the safety of my life and the happiness of my own future.""

""Getting along with black people will give you a completely different feeling, that kind of freshness, simply because our national conditions and cultures are different!! Don’t think it’s love!! Just like you Hug and kiss a pet dog is not the same as love. In fact, black people do not have a view of love, and women have no status in the eyes of black people. What you don't know is that African women regard domestic violence as glory.""

""No one thinks that having a Chinese-African mixed baby will be noble and beautiful. On the contrary, if you have been in love with a black person, no Chinese boy will accept you. of. Even your parents won't recognize you. Relatives and friends take you as a joke""

""Black people always laugh at the "smallness" of chinese people. In fact, the size of black people is not too big, not even comparable to japanese people. If you are with black people for size, it is better to find Japanese people.""

Chinese nationalists like to feel superior and be racist with all races, just to cover their inferiority, all of that racism just because some chinese women like to hook up with foreigners. They will burn in hell with Mao Zedong and all the CCP amen.

@Jamesothy was attacked and has suffered racism because these crazy nationalists.

Why are you even looking for chinese articles on what they think of black people? I'd be salty too if the average penis length in my country is less than 5 inches

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
both are evil
it's the capitalism for a country that isn't ready for it
chinese people live in subhuman conditions can't imagine they would care for anything other than to survive

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

chink chink chink chink chink chink chink

• JFL
Reactions: disillusioned, sandcelmuttcel and Tropical Tyrone
based chinabros

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and turkproducer

You're absolutely right. Mainland Chinese are the most racist bunch in the world. They are extremely hateful and ignorant.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Tropical Tyrone and Beetlejuice
Japan mogs hard

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
You're absolutely right. Mainland Chinese are the most racist bunch in the world. They are extremely hateful and ignorant.
I mean, I belive there is a lot of hard working and cool chinese people, the problem is the ccp hive mind nationalists. They are hateful creatures.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
I don't think people in the west have fully understood the magnitude of the situation that the rise of China will bring. If they become a world hegemon, it's a dire reality for the rest of us. We whites were brutal to other races, but honestly it frightens me to see how brutal Chinese will be.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Gaia262, Beetlejuice and 6 others

They're in their own world

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone

They still didnt call you monkeys or make a zoo exhibit showing you to be the missing link between humans and chimpanzees.

Also this is 1 cherry picked motherfucker in a country that is literally ethno nationalist do you think the region niger is pro asian?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I don't think people in the west have fully understood the magnitude of the situation that the rise of China will bring. If they become a world hegemon, it's a dire reality for the rest of us. We whites were brutal to other races, but honestly it frightens me to see how brutal Chinese will be.

I mean whites were bad but they get too much blame as to why the modern places in the world are shit holes people cant look at human behaviour they have to look at genes or the enviroment never the ideas of the people.

India remained bad because of a regulated econamy literally 1980 the entire state owned 80 percent of the economy.

Robert mugabe and marxist twat who should have been shot created brutal regime where millions of people starved to death.

Its like people dont want there country to be rich even the west is being subverted with this crap like crt or reparations i genuinely think there is a cabal which wants to see the world enslaved to there jewish or perhaps satanic god.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Yuya Moggershima and BigBiceps
They still didnt call you monkeys or make a zoo exhibit showing you to be the missing link between humans and chimpanzees.

Also this is 1 cherry picked motherfucker in a country that is literally ethno nationalist do you think the region niger is pro asian?
1 cherry pick? There is a hundred of articules like that... the nationalists ccp cocksuckers hate foreigners, especially the blacks or dark skin ones.

1 cherry pick? There is a hundred of articules like that... the nationalists ccp cocksuckers hate foreigners, especially the blacks or dark skin ones.

I mean there nationalists and you have racists of ever race why are you atacking chinese specefically? Bearing mind 99 percent of chinese have never seen a black guy up in person.

My friend, trust me on this, China will never be a hegemon. It's nothing but a brightly painted amusement park where none of the parts work. You just don't know.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
My friend, trust me on this, China will never be a hegemon. It's nothing but a brightly painted amusement park where none of the parts work. You just don't know.
I hope so, but only time will tell.

• +1
I mean whites were bad but they get too much blame as to why the modern places in the world are shit holes people cant look at human behaviour they have to look at genes or the enviroment never the ideas of the people.

India remained bad because of a regulated econamy literally 1980 the entire state owned 80 percent of the economy.

Robert mugabe and marxist twat who should have been shot created brutal regime where millions of people starved to death.

Its like people dont want there country to be rich even the west is being subverted with this crap like crt or reparations i genuinely think there is a cabal which wants to see the world enslaved to there jewish or perhaps satanic god.
Curryland is poor solely due to the outdated low IQ governance of the British empire, British empire was heavily outdated, low IQ and incompetent, they failed miserably against the Americans, against the Nazis and japanese etc, they also got in trouble with china.

You live there right ? What is the ground reality? How is it compared to the USA?

• +1
Curryland is poor solely due to the outdated low IQ governance of the British empire, British empire was heavily outdated, low IQ and incompetent, they failed miserably against the Americans, against the Nazis and japanese etc, they also got in trouble with china.

Yeah that too the thing was a horrinle beuracracy the set up trade sanctions on small businesses so local indians couldn't compete that being said after india left it did itself no fucking favours.

I hope so, but only time will tell.
China might have the biggest army (ground pounders) in the world. But I've seen these troops face to face in occupied zones. In 2014 I spent 2 months living in Urumqi. Two months before I got there a couple of suicide bombers had killed 43 people and injured 90 in a busy market.

I ain't never been to a place like Urumqi before, but it was wild. It was like living in Israel or something. There were metal detectors in every building and Chinese tanks parked at intersections. Every morning on my walk to the school where I worked I would pass by dosens of garrisons (groups of about 12) with fixed bayonets being led around by local S.W.A.T. commanders. These troops were extemely undisciplined and haggard looking. Some of them were obviously like only 14 years old. Besides that though, I'm still friends with a handful of PLA members on Chinese social media. Sometimes they post snippets of their training in their moments. Think of the boy scouts. Seriously.

Anyways, I could go on and on about all the ways in which China is broken, but none of it matters in the end. All the troops in the world don't amount to a thing in the modern world without transport. The U.S.A. is literally about 100 years ahead of any other force on the face of the planet in terms of naval superiority. It's astronomical really.

You live there right ? What is the ground reality? How is it compared to the USA?
Not anymore. Otherwise I wouldn't be involved in these discussions.

China used to be a great place to live. At a certain point though I began to feel like a frog sitting in a pot of slowly boiling water. Things got more tense. It's still in some ways a great place to live. I miss it a lot actually. I feel more at home there than I do here.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15246 and Tropical Tyrone
racism only exist toward ugly girls, and ugly/average guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Tropical Tyrone
I mean there nationalists and you have racists of ever race why are you atacking chinese specefically? Bearing mind 99 percent of chinese have never seen a black guy up in person.
Because this thread is about China? Don't really know what point are you trying to make. Racism is wrong and that's it. I hate racism against whites, blacks, asians, indians and etc... And the chinese nationalists are a huge % of the population of China so... it's right and it's make sense to make the point.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, reptiles and Yuya Moggershima
Not anymore. Otherwise I wouldn't be involved in these discussions.

China used to be a great place to live. At a certain point though I began to feel like a frog sitting in a pot of slowly boiling water. Things got more tense. It's still in some ways a great place to live. I miss it a lot actually. I feel more at home there than I do here.
You case is very similar with Serpentza and Laowhy, do you know or watch the guys? They have very similar experiences, they have said that China was good back in time but with Xi Jinping it's become toxic and dangerous to foreigners

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 12002
Seeing how racist and discriminatory are chinese people in their homeland made stop wanting to think about it like my ancestral motherland ngl, they're assholes to foreign born chinese too

This entire thread has been sent to CCP authorities, as well as the IP addresses of every poster here. Good luck all.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Michael Myers
Seeing how racist and discriminatory are chinese people in their homeland made stop wanting to think about it like my ancestral motherland ngl, they're assholes to foreign born chinese too
Not trying to make excuses for them but that racism that we see in mainland China is because of the CCP, they are Han supremacists. I don't have seen that much racism when I was in Taiwan and like... Taiwan and China are brothers... but who like to fight

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima
Not trying to make excuses for them but that racism that de see in mainland China is because of the CCP, they are Han supremacists. I don't have seen that much racism when I was in Taiwan and like... Taiwan and China are brothers... but who like to fight
I agree, mainlanders are that way because of extreme isolation form the world and CCP indoctrination.

I hate racism of all kinds and so I hate extrene Han supremacists too, even tho I'm Han myself

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
I agree, mainlanders are that way because of extreme isolation form the world and CCP indoctrination.

I hate racism of all kinds and so I hate extrene Han supremacists too, even tho I'm Han myself
Smells traitorous. Be careful what you say online. You are treading on dangerous ground.

• +1
Smells traitorous. Be careful what you say online. You are treading on dangerous ground.
Tbh I think you're playing a funny character, but if it's not a play well good luck

Tbh I think you're playing a funny character, but if it's not a play well good luck
>Han
>glorifies imperial japan

You wanna change your sig, before something bad happens?

• +1
You case is very similar with Serpentza and Laowhy, do you know or watch the guys? They have very similar experiences, they have said that China was good back in time but with Xin Jingping it's become toxic and dangerous to foreigners
Yeah, I met them both actually. Even got to shake Winston's hand I think. A group of friends and I were on a weekend trip to Qingdao in 2016 or 2017 and we ran into the two of them on Beer Street. They were filming a segment Conquoring Northern China. It was crazy. I was the only one who recognized them. One of the guys in our group was South African so I encouraged him to introduce himself to Winston. I don't like to impose on people. Anyways, the seven of us had a conversation with him. Matt wasn't really trying to f*ck with us too much. He looked like he just wanted to get finished with the job. It was quite the coincidence because I had been watching SerpentZA for about 8 or 9 years already. Kind of star struck I'll admit.

Everything they say is spot on. Now though you got a lot of expats who've only spent a couple years in China. From 2014 up a lot more foreigners came. Lots more SJW types, feminists, and beta males who wouldn't have survived in country very long in the years before that. Larger expat bubbles in every city for them to feel more coddled. These foreigners also ruin the atmosphere. They're blind as well.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Yuya Moggershima and Tropical Tyrone
Cope chinese dont care about othef countries. They just want to be numba 1 and everyone acknowledge that. In the past they would have tributary states basically nations that give gifts to them and acknowledges their superiority.

Cope chinese dont care about othef countries. They just want to be numba 1 and everyone acknowledge that. In the past they would have tributary states basically nations that give gifts to them and acknowledges their superiority.
They've learned the value of colonalism now

Jfl the Chinese are already getting cucked by feminism like everybody else and are suffering a massive demographic crisis. Their economy will also probably implode once the rest of the world stops using them for cheap labor. China is a paper tiger tbh. If anything their large population might actually become a burden once robots start automatic everything.

Also, the west might not actually collapse after all if the whole nwo conspiracy shit is true.

Is OP even black?