Do you think the West is racist? Bruh, China is the most racist country in the world. (Even whites are not safe)

Yes. I'm black
Tbh Asian racism is at the same level whites were in the 1950's. Except they aren't going to actually change. Tbh it's possible Asians will eventually replace whites as the most distained race.

A racist society is a safe and polite society
Because it doesn't have blacks/ Arabs in it

Look at this articule that I found of what the chinese nationalists think of black people, and trust me, I found 10+ articules like that. Chinese nacionalists are not only super racists against blacks but whites too.

Look what they say about black people:

""When meeting black people, the first thing I think about is not the fearless words such as unity and friendship, but to ensure the safety of my life and the happiness of my own future.""

""Getting along with black people will give you a completely different feeling, that kind of freshness, simply because our national conditions and cultures are different!! Don’t think it’s love!! Just like you Hug and kiss a pet dog is not the same as love. In fact, black people do not have a view of love, and women have no status in the eyes of black people. What you don't know is that African women regard domestic violence as glory.""

""No one thinks that having a Chinese-African mixed baby will be noble and beautiful. On the contrary, if you have been in love with a black person, no Chinese boy will accept you. of. Even your parents won't recognize you. Relatives and friends take you as a joke""

""Black people always laugh at the "smallness" of chinese people. In fact, the size of black people is not too big, not even comparable to japanese people. If you are with black people for size, it is better to find Japanese people.""
(ULTRA MEGA BLASTER COPIUM)

Chinese nationalists like to feel superior and be racist with all races, just to cover their inferiority, all of that racism just because some chinese women like to hook up with foreigners. They will burn in hell with Mao Zedong and all the CCP amen.

If you want to read all that trash, it's here:
(Use google chrome to translate)
believe it or not when the covid 19 virus came out, chinese were blaming blacks for spreading it, and landords were kicking black students there on work visa out into the streets. The land-lords would refuse payments and call the police, on the black folks, and the police would give them 10 minutes to gather their things. Even if the black folks showed documentation they payed for 3 months rent in advance, meaning they the chinese police wouldn't care.

The african nations were stupid thou, they should have kicked out chinese and asian folks in retalition, if not done some bs , and make up some building and code violations.

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
believe it or not when the covid 19 virus came out, chinese were blaming blacks for spreading it, and landords were kicking black students there on work visa out into the streets. The land-lords would refuse payments and call the police, on the black folks, and the police would give them 10 minutes to gather their things. Even if the black folks showed documentation they payed for 3 months rent in advance, meaning they the chinese police wouldn't care.

The african nations were stupid thou, they should have kicked out chinese and asian folks in retalition, if not done some bs , and make up some building and code violations.

Bro I remember this, that's so fucked up:feelsbadman:

Look at this articule that I found of what the chinese nationalists think of black people, and trust me, I found 10+ articules like that. Chinese nacionalists are not only super racists against blacks but whites too.

Look what they say about black people:

""When meeting black people, the first thing I think about is not the fearless words such as unity and friendship, but to ensure the safety of my life and the happiness of my own future.""

""Getting along with black people will give you a completely different feeling, that kind of freshness, simply because our national conditions and cultures are different!! Don’t think it’s love!! Just like you Hug and kiss a pet dog is not the same as love. In fact, black people do not have a view of love, and women have no status in the eyes of black people. What you don't know is that African women regard domestic violence as glory.""

""No one thinks that having a Chinese-African mixed baby will be noble and beautiful. On the contrary, if you have been in love with a black person, no Chinese boy will accept you. of. Even your parents won't recognize you. Relatives and friends take you as a joke""

""Black people always laugh at the "smallness" of chinese people. In fact, the size of black people is not too big, not even comparable to japanese people. If you are with black people for size, it is better to find Japanese people.""
(ULTRA MEGA BLASTER COPIUM)

Chinese nationalists like to feel superior and be racist with all races, just to cover their inferiority, all of that racism just because some chinese women like to hook up with foreigners. They will burn in hell with Mao Zedong and all the CCP amen.

If you want to read all that trash, it's here:
(Use google chrome to translate)
No one says you have to go to china, faggot. It's not like chinese are coming to your country and telling you how to live your life so fuck off.