Do you think these before and after photos are frauded?

LaVérité

LaVérité

Iron
This is from a surgeon that isn't known on this forum but my personal orthodontist has worked with him many times before and has claimed that he is quite good. I have the impression that my orthodontist understands the "blackpill" approach that I'm looking for so I believe this surgeon might do as well, although I'm not sure yet.

Anyways, I saw this before and after of one of his patients and I'm wondering if the photos are somehow frauded (like many surgeons do by using different lightning or having the patient with make up or more tan skin at the moment of the photo)

She obviously has had her maxilla moved forward and maybe perhaps a genioplasty but besides from that I don't see anything else.

Her under eye area changes significantly, is this achievable by just having a lefort 1 procedure? I have read here about how rare a lefort 2 is for non severely recessed people. Sadly he doesn't specify what movements were exactly made.

Basically, do you think that there was something else done? Why did the under eye area improve so much from something that I assume was just a lefort 1?

Attachments

• before1.jpg
    before1.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 0
  • after1.jpg
    after1.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Casevid1.gif
    Casevid1.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Definitely more than LF1

From invisible to invisible. But atleast she won't cry anymore when she looks at the mirror

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and socialcel
Forgot to mention that her forehead changes shape as well, I don't know if it's because of some focal length camera factor or whatever it's called.