Do you think we will be remembered?

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
I mean as collective not as indivuduals. like when hypergamy and anti-incel sentiments continous grows the final solution will be that many of us will be executed or deported to labour camps. However in the future there will most likely no more inceldom, since all genetic inferiorieties will be breed out or cured by modern medicine. or low class people will simply be sterilized. there is no way that there will be a large incel comunity there. But this is not exactly what i try do aim with this thread. My question is the following:

There are two types of despised minorities that went extinct: the ones that are remembered and sometimes romanticized; like the natives of north america (yes i know that some are left) and those who are just forgotten.

The Cagots of France for example. Nobody knows of there origns, some think they were descendants of the Goths (chien gots= goth dogs) other think they were heretics or muslim descendants. they were hated in the medivial in france and spain until long after the french revolution. however, in the 20th century they migrated or assimilated into the french society, but as a culture/group they vanished.

Still, we dont know of their origin or why they were hated. i bet many of you never heard of them. i think that same will happen to incels. in a century the word "incel" will confuse people the same way I am amazed when i read the word "cagot"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 9355 and owlofathena
They're not putting me in a concentration camp without a fight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Over and inceletto
dn but will later

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
They're not putting me in a concentration camp without a fight
Idk maybe inceldom will keep rising and finally become a main stream or we'll be excluded

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
  • Hmm...
Reactions: inceletto
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 7125
You face
To face
With a man ho sold the world
Dudududu du du du dudududu du du du
I laughed and shook his hand