Do you think women can be taught to avoid being lookist?

Crusile

Crusile

Chicowski
Given how culturally loaded and subjective looks are, i think they can. As of now, looks standards are still being artificially enforced.

Women are pretty reasonable unlike idiotic stubborn men who need ideas to sound "dark triad" and epic for them to believe. The conversion rate for women to left wing ideas is like 100% in unrestricted environments

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Manana, saiya_online and 2 others
cant override biology

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Icon, T50 Mogger and 15 others
A large portion of them already are
It works on most of them but only to an extent of course

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile
You can indoctrinate them to prefer chad, chaddam, chadvskij, chang, chadriguez or tyrone, same shit different day

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Crusile, Manana and 4 others
humans will always be lookist. if you change the standards for looks the women will still be lookist. they just changed their standard they didn't change their way of thinking. you can't change that biological fact. So lookism can't be avoided. It's like saying you can brainwash women into liking black men. You can brainwash them but they will always have a preference. The fact of having a preference itself is a form of lookism and you can't be taught to not have preferences. You can brainwash women into liking short men but then they will still have a preference and therefore they will still be lookist.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, saiya_online and humanoidsub7
Being lookist is literally in our genes and DNA 🧬. It helped our species to survive and continue on, nothing can change that.
You can indoctrinate them to prefer chad, chaddam, chadvskij, chang, chadriguez or tyrone, same shit different day
also nigga wtf is a chadvskij

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
Ethnic women in their country already are

how would you measure lookism?

compare to example racism, 90+% of women will not make overtly racist statements/decisions but still biased, has an impact

• +1
Reactions: Crusile and LowTrust
kind of hard to force them to go agaisn't their own nature tbh

Yeah, society largely influences it, artificially, as you suggested. I don't treat people differently based on looks, never have, but I know looks might matter for my offspring, but I might be beyond that, but can I be morally beyond it?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile and AsGoodAsItGets
can't override biology, they still have a core foundation of what is attractive (healthy looking) and what is bad for their future genes (ethnics, deformities, noticeable failos)

Impossible to avoid, it is the natural order of the dating world. You can only learn to play following the rules of this situation

Only If you don't allow them to work

• +1
Reactions: Interested
Given how culturally loaded and subjective looks are, i think they can. As of now, looks standards are still being artificially enforced.

Women are pretty reasonable unlike idiotic stubborn men who need ideas to sound "dark triad" and epic for them to believe. The conversion rate for women to left wing ideas is like 100% in unrestricted environments
cant override biology
Being lookist is literally in our genes and DNA 🧬. It helped our species to survive and continue on, nothing can change that.

It's in the genes as a proxy indicator for health.

It's not a rule but an exception. If it wasn't, everyone living today would be Chad.

In the days of OLD, of feministic-led selection, it's changing a bit due to it becoming a rule per se at the moment. But evolution doesn't happen in 30 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and saiya_online
Sure if they lack status or money then they'll chase that over looks or at least at the same level

Ill respond itt but my argument relies on human nature not existing. humans are sentient with free will, we aren't controlled by our "nature" or "instinct".

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, thenewhebbe and saiya_online

women being left wing is pretty much the opposite of being reasonable tbh

Another day, another :bluepill:

Why should they be taught to avoid being lookist? There's nothing wrong with being lookist, since it's in our nature. Both men and women are, and always will be picky to ensure their offspring has the best genes.

An unfortunate truth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and saiya_online
Ill respond itt but my argument relies on human nature not existing. humans are sentient with free will, we aren't controlled by our "nature" or "instinct".
Free will to the extant that our minds still have a lizard brain and will act primal on instinct. You may think "oh but you made the decision because you felt like it" but you can't force something to happen. Same as for women wanting physically attractive men, they could go after high IQ men but their natural instinct wants to go for strong and dominant types.

Low iq

Hollywood tried and ut failed

Women are pretty reasonable unlike idiotic stubborn men who need ideas to sound "dark triad" and epic for them to believe.
Bildschirmfoto 2023-06-20 um 11.30.43.png

@Crusile based alpha/dark triad believer :feelshaha:

Bildschirmfoto 2023-06-20 um 11.38.43.png

Alpha/Dark triad = good personality = high SMV, confirmed by our own favourite bluepilled furry :feelsyay:

Last edited:
Women see the average guy the way the average guy sees a landwhale. No matter how many fat positivity posters get hung up, fat women will never be attractive to the average man. The average man will never be attractive to the average woman.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and humanoidsub7
Women see the average guy the way the average guy sees a landwhale. No matter how many fat positivity posters get hung up, fat women will never be attractive to the average man. The average man will never be attractive to the average woman.
fat phobia taints your preferences. There's plenty of men attracted to obese women, 2/3 of Americans are obese

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
They prefer Chad, you said it yourself. Being a Chad is not a personality trait, it's a term meant for good-looking people.
(note: I'm not a believer of this whole chad bs myself, just wanted to show how you keep contradicting yourself)
Chad is looks and personality, obviously

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
cant override biology
"thoughts/preferences" cant be reduced to "biology" lol
humans will always be lookist. if you change the standards for looks the women will still be lookist. they just changed their standard they didn't change their way of thinking. you can't change that biological fact. So lookism can't be avoided. It's like saying you can brainwash women into liking black men. You can brainwash them but they will always have a preference. The fact of having a preference itself is a form of lookism and you can't be taught to not have preferences. You can brainwash women into liking short men but then they will still have a preference and therefore they will still be lookist.
What if the standard became not to judge people based on their looks? and date your looksmatch ie dont be attracted to people "better looking than you".

Where does "lookism" exist in our genes?
how would you measure lookism?

compare to example racism, 90+% of women will not make overtly racist statements/decisions but still biased, has an impact
You could test for the hailo effect, not sure. Dating apps also
Yeah, society largely influences it, artificially, as you suggested. I don't treat people differently based on looks, never have, but I know looks might matter for my offspring, but I might be beyond that, but can I be morally beyond it?
Same, this forum makes me forget that most people Irl dont treat people differently based on their looks. at most its a subtle hailo effect that literally doesnt matter after age 25

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Biggest iq larper ive ever seen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Interested

it's just like trying to refuse the halo effect. it's wired into us

• Woah
The amount of copium in this thread smh.

Humans will always be lookist, men, women, trans, everyone, everyone will be lookist

@Crusile You may passively plaster my comments with the crying emoji all you like, but it's an objective fact what's attractive and what's not as evident with one day old infants being able to tell the difference between unattractive faces and attractive faces. The field of genetics is built around it and so is evolutionary psychology, hence, the terms dysgenic and eugenic.

• JFL
The amount of copium in this thread smh.

Humans will always be lookist, men, women, trans, everyone, everyone will be lookist
Women prioritise primarily cues of status over good looks.