Serious Do you think you can truly be happy with a girl and leave the world of Incels/Looksmax forever?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Zephir
I think that the redpill or blackpill or whatever you chose to call it has left too deep an impact on me to really be happy and content with a girl. I don't think a day would come when I would stop thinking like bluepilled faggots and live happily ever after. What about you?

Zadig

Zadig

Iron
Being with girls actually reinforces redpillism and lookism, but you have to be aware before you get into the whole dating thing or otherwise you end up as a normie. Since I've started being sexually active and be around girls 7 years or so ago after overcoming my mental issues, it's became even more evident. To make an example, my current gf makes fun of ugly/weak/short/ethnic minority/poor males almost daily. It's essentially a constant reminder.

It's all about da look and the money. Once you realize that, it stays there up until the grave.

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
I think that the redpill or blackpill or whatever you chose to call it has left too deep an impact on me to really be happy and content with a girl. I don't think a day would come when I would stop thinking like bluepilled faggots and live happily ever after. What about you?
High iq & accurate af. I feel u on this. I hate to say it but no matter how many red or black pills I swallow I think I’ll end up being a cuck

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Impossible, there is no going back, ever.

Littleboy

Littleboy

Gold

Same.
I got a girl and I'm still here.

Preach Nigga.
True brah. Once you take the blackpill, u can never go back. I'd still be here if i was chad.

Glad to know mofo.

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
True brah. Once you take the blackpill, u can never go back. I'd still be here if i was chad.

If you could go back in time, would you avoid blackpill sites like this? It doesn't seem that they've made you any happier/better.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I have a gf and I still spend most nights on tinychat and here lol

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

HackER
The blackpill is very enlightening once you know it, you can exert better control over your life and your own reality.