Do you think you can truly be happy with a girl and leave the world of Incels/Looksmax forever?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
I think that the redpill or blackpill or whatever you chose to call it has left too deep an impact on me to really be happy and content with a girl. I don't think a day would come when I would stop thinking like bluepilled faggots and live happily ever after. What about you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy and Swagwaffle
I got a girl and I'm still here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Littleboy
True brah. Once you take the blackpill, u can never go back. I'd still be here if i was chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
Being with girls actually reinforces redpillism and lookism, but you have to be aware before you get into the whole dating thing or otherwise you end up as a normie. Since I've started being sexually active and be around girls 7 years or so ago after overcoming my mental issues, it's became even more evident. To make an example, my current gf makes fun of ugly/weak/short/ethnic minority/poor males almost daily. It's essentially a constant reminder.

It's all about da look and the money. Once you realize that, it stays there up until the grave.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
True brah. Once you take the blackpill, u can never go back. I'd still be here if i was chad.
The blackpill truly destroyed me

Even if I Ascend, I Will never be able to leave this world back, it's not like the objetive reality is gonna change

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy, I-Don't-Know and 2 others
I would truly be happy if I ascended because it's my only goal in my life, anyway swallwing the blackpill changes you forever so I would never leave forums where the blackpill is discussed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy, I-Don't-Know and 1 other person
I think that the redpill or blackpill or whatever you chose to call it has left too deep an impact on me to really be happy and content with a girl. I don't think a day would come when I would stop thinking like bluepilled faggots and live happily ever after. What about you?
High iq & accurate af. I feel u on this. I hate to say it but no matter how many red or black pills I swallow I think I’ll end up being a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I-Don't-Know and 11gaijin
Impossible, there is no going back, ever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy

Same.
I got a girl and I'm still here.

Preach Nigga.

Glad to know mofo.

• +1

If you could go back in time, would you avoid blackpill sites like this? It doesn't seem that they've made you any happier/better.

Yes cause i had a dream where i almost ascended

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
If you could go back in time, would you avoid blackpill sites like this? It doesn't seem that they've made you any happier/better.
Nope I won’t change anything. Truth is truth

• +1
Nope I won’t change anything. Truth is truth

Truth is subjective. If taking the Blackpill = truth, and it also means that I'd hate my life, I'd avoid taking it.

• +1
I have a gf and I still spend most nights on tinychat and here lol

• +1

No because I've improved my looks tremendously and know how nature actually works thanks to the blackpill

• +1
The blackpill is very enlightening once you know it, you can exert better control over your life and your own reality.

• +1