Do you think your parents did a good job raising you? Poll.

Title

  • Yes

  • No

  • Not good not bad


Results are only viewable after voting.
M

MoggerChad

Luminary
Joined
Nov 17, 2022
Posts
6,049
Reputation
7,012
No. I would've been better off growing up without parents.
 
  • +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel and MoggerChad
No. If it wasn't for my piece of shit mother, I wouldn't be typing this post right now.
 
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
my parents shouldn't have bred tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
I couldn’t have asked for better parents or family. My two brothers are successfull so why not me. My failure is solely due to my retarded brain
 
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad and Deleted member 14693
They let me roam pretty free so I guess I fucked up on my own terms
 
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad and Deleted member 25713
Yes, it's not their fault I am a failure
 
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad and Deleted member 25713
Most parents are shit anyway because of the blue pill so I have nothing against their intentions. They made me a bit aspie and could have pushed me more but at the end of the day I’m self aware and my circumstances are just a result of my own laziness tbh.
 
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
I am super shy so probably bit bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad

Similar threads

kewerest
Replies
5
Views
58
sasha108
sasha108
AscendHQ
Replies
3
Views
24
simematic
simematic
orbitlet
Replies
4
Views
55
Panchitosbroncs
Panchitosbroncs
CheezyPoof
Replies
4
Views
27
truedexy
truedexy
BraveCake
Replies
59
Views
208
jartetetron
jartetetron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top