do you think

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Thai girls would worship me if I went to Thailand and walked on the streets in the tourist areas

I would legit mog all those gooks and I would also giga height fraud

Even if I'm a teencel?

@Danish_Retard I read your threads on asian slaying recently, thoughts on this?

Thai girls would worship me if I went to Thailand and walked on the streets in the tourist areas

I would legit mog all those gooks and I would also giga height fraud

Even if I'm a teencel?
At this point go to india then you’ll get real hindi dindi cow worship but you won’t get white worship anywhere else especially in a tourist area where white men frequently visit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and halloweed
At this point go to india then you’ll get real hindi dindi cow worship but you won’t get white worship anywhere else especially in a tourist area where white men frequently visit
i dont want to be murdered

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
i dont want to be murdered
Wait a few years before looking for white worship in deathnic countries you’re still young and most likely low in dimorphism

Wait a few years before looking for white worship in deathnic countries you’re still young and most likely low in dimorphism
surely there are some thai foid teenagers who would want me tho

i want to brutally cuck some kid

if he wants to go thailand to get worshipped by trannys who legit chase down 50 year old sub humans,just let him tbh probs already over

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
if he wants to go thailand to get worshipped by trannys who legit chase down 50 year old sub humans,just let him tbh probs already over
no i would kill the trannies if they went near me tbh in minecraft

no i would kill the trannies if they went near me tbh in minecraft
then why are you going there? only trannies are on streets chasing mid white guys for money,bioligcal women dont do that you do get that right?

then why are you going there? only trannies are on streets chasing mid white guys for money,bioligcal women dont do that you do get that right?
bruh

@Danish_Retard I read your threads on asian slaying recently, thoughts on this?
No one cares if you're white here. You'll have to go to some rural shithole town to get that.

But why do you need that validation?