You people are only capable to see black and White

Motherfucker puts his dirty fingers into other people's food, sampling their shit. Nasty as fuck. He doesn't wash his hands because he believes germs are his best protection against harmful germs. Motherfucker's probably got HPV and digs in his ass all day waiting on orders. He spreads his STDs in customers' take-out orders.
yo wtf is that true? fucking nasty

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Gaygymmaxx
See what I mean?
You think of yourself too highly :feelshaha:

Also, you said the accuracy came from positive vague traits & stuff like social anxiety, non-nt..... while you're reading people on an incel forum.... :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Of course the people you read will be these traits, shoot enough times while your blindfolded and you'll eventually hit.

You never called me gay nor passive, you said I was very GL & intelligent, charismatic etc.
The only negative you told me I had was prone to insanity :lul:
WAIT WHAT THE FUCK UR FLAMING ME AND YOU NEVER SENT YOUR BIRTHDAY

THERE ARE 3 VALUES

AND ALL 3 ADD UP TO THE FOURTH

i literally couldn't do any better than 50% accuracy. Send your full dob nigga 🤣

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK UR FLAMING ME AND YOU NEVER SENT YOUR BIRTHDAY

THERE ARE 3 VALUES

AND ALL 3 ADD UP TO THE FOURTH

i literally couldn't do any better than 50% accuracy. Send your full dob nigga 🤣
Give me the source you use to do this then.
I'll do it myself, I'm not trusting an Indian with my full D.O.B.

Give me the source you use to do this then.
I'll do it myself, I'm not trusting an Indian with my full D.O.B.
I'll dm how the math works ig nigga ur actually getting me pressed

Mf critiqued a half rating and said I wad fraud 😭

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
I'll dm how the math works ig nigga ur actually getting me pressed

Mf critiqued a half rating and said I wad fraud 😭
I'm basing it on the other readings you've done.

I sent you in a public thread the D.O.B of Elliot Rodger and you said he was an extremely kind person :lul:
Sure buddy, he's so kind he went on a shooting spree :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Could you post what you consider an actual MTB then?
simple-ordinary-average-girl-graduate-260nw-663867406.jpg
portrait-beautiful-naturallooking-young-woman-260nw-1708829761.jpg
360_F_127930378_1HmzHnt6jeQkygTBF0dHbQcq2Ft7NtGE.jpg
close-up-portrait-young-smiling-camera-woman_182527-5693.jpg
360_F_136498523_AUmILjaN3NBhcuBBw6j60oYrYxWWLwVL.jpg
pngtree-anything-but-average-a-portrait-of-a-young-woman-exercising-in-the-great-outdoors-photo-image_47872412.jpg
Not+Your+Average+Girl+Friday_Administrative+Consultant.jpg
45150833-normal-average-woman-wearing-casual-clothes-and-make-up-standing-and-posing-isolated-on-white-studio.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ambi
002.png

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I'm basing it on the other readings you've done.

I sent you in a public thread the D.O.B of Elliot Rodger and you said he was an extremely kind person :lul:
Sure buddy, he's so kind he went on a shooting spree :lul::lul::lul:
Bro I did my first reading one week ago

And also, when given 4 male models i literally predicted barret was significantly gay or fruity with no knowledge of who I was reading 😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Bro I did my first reading one week ago

And also, when given 4 male models i literally predicted barret was significantly gay or fruity with no knowledge of who I was reading 😭😭😭
Calm your nuts & read the PM :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You don't believe a word of what you just spewed

Thanks bhai
What stats do you think then are needed for HTB+ if you dont believe ugly guys ever get them(wrong on that btw)
need to be at least HTN and above 6'0 with decent body:
3375531_4F7909D7-8F82-4219-B2F7-403A977817FD.jpeg

or be MTN with a lot of money and status.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ambi
need to be at least HTN and above 6'0 with decent body:
3375531_4F7909D7-8F82-4219-B2F7-403A977817FD.jpeg

or be MTN with a lot of money and status.
I’d say that guy is closer to MTN, but yeah MTN is enough to get women if low inhib, and height doesnt matter

• JFL
I’d say that guy is closer to MTN, but yeah MTN is enough to get women if low inhib, and height doesnt matter
okay man

the HTB/stacylite I dated 5 years ago is now dating a rich tall spanish chad. That's the competition you are facing in the real world.

okay man

the HTB/stacylite I dated 5 years ago is now dating a rich tall spanish chad. That's the competition you are facing in the real world.
You dated a stacylite, what do you rate yourself and how tall are you lol?
Also if the pic provided was supposed to be HTN thats lifefuel for many, because he is pretty average looking

You dated a stacylite, what do you rate yourself and how tall are you lol?
Also if the pic provided was supposed to be HTN thats lifefuel for many, because he is pretty average looking
They guy in pic provided mogs me and is indeed HTN.

He mogs me. If you consider him average, then I am below average and 5'11 in a country where average height is 6'1 (netherlands).

They guy in pic provided mogs me and is indeed HTN.
IMG 1161
This is HTN.
He mogs me. If you consider him average, then I am below average and 5'11 in a country where average height is 6'1 (netherlands).
And in your own words you dated a HTB/Stacylite at “below avg face and height”. Yet you claim that HTB+ is only for very gl tall guys.

View attachment 2987641
This is HTN.

And in your own words you dated a HTB/Stacylite at “below avg face and height”. Yet you claim that HTB+ is only for very gl tall guys.
I dated for 3 months before I got ditched dude and she was 19yo straight out of high-school.

its meaningless. young girls have low-standards but will also dump your for bs reasons randomly. its pointless and meaningless.

I dated for 3 months before I got ditched dude and she was 19yo straight out of high-school.

its meaningless. young girls have low-standards but will also dump your for bs reasons randomly. its pointless and meaningless.
It’s very specific. I have a friend that went for a girl he shares a lot of interests with. They both like raving, same music, they do same activities in their past time and they have been together for 2 years now. He isnt ugly but definitely isnt HTN+ or whatever and he is 5ft10. His gf isn’t ugly neither.
But i do know people who jump into a LTR because they think the girl is hot, they look solid but they just dont fit or the girl is a whore. It is what it is.

• +1
It’s very specific. I have a friend that went for a girl he shares a lot of interests with. They both like raving, same music, they do same activities in their past time and they have been together for 2 years now. He isnt ugly but definitely isnt HTN+ or whatever and he is 5ft10. His gf isn’t ugly neither.
But i do know people who jump into a LTR because they think the girl is hot, they look solid but they just dont fit or the girl is a whore. It is what it is.
all the men I know who struggle with women or have ugly asf girlfriends, are all ugly themselves.

all men I know with goodlooking girlfriends and dont struggle with women at all, are goodlooking themselves.

all about looks man. I never see a guy that isn't at least tall HTN with a girl I want.

all about looks man. I never see a guy that isn't at least tall HTN with a girl I want.
well we definitely have different definitions for HTN so it makes sense
Although i dont believe looks and height matter in attracting girls that much overall anyway

Although i dont believe looks and height matter in attracting girls that much overall anyway
Youre on the wrong forum bud

Youre on the wrong forum bud
I find the community on this forum funny, but when it comes to blackpill it would be silly for me to believe it after my life experience
I mean looking good is cool and all, and if you look very good it helps, but shit I have less dating experience than some of my friends that are a head shorter and are like ltn

• +1