You people are only capable to see black and White

No, all the good women have interests and hobbies, if you only Chase women Who spend their whole day scrolling tik tok it's nobody's fault
You're illiterate, I bet you didn't even understand half of what I wrote.
Reread it.
No they have good person numbers and thst is no joke

Send women to see if they have GF potential

It goes deeper than you think. Environment is secondary.
I know, I already told you I used to do all the numerology & related stuff.
But the thing is, those numbers determine the entire life.

If the numbers point to a good personality & GF potential it means the numbers determined a life & upbringing that will cause such a personality.
It's not like the personality will come out of thin air.

MTB is dead avg which means im just looking for a girl that takes care of herself just like i do. Nothing crazy.
youre living in 2024 man. MTBs are getting fucked by tall HTNs, competition for MTB is brutal.

you have high standards

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
It doesn't work like that, i was the One calling the hospital because i was having panic attacks due to not being able to find a job, probably pushed by Pieces of shit you as well Who are overly judgmental. I score High on iq tests and graduated a master in finance with a 4.0 gpa, you're not in the position to call me low iq, also your world view Is distorted due to thinking tik tok and social media are a good represantion of reality.
lol as if they would put you on a bunch of meds and lock you in a white room for simply having panic attacks, it takes multiple diagnoses and approval from a psychiatrist just to be labeled schizophrenic before even being given any medication. also a master in finance is useless in italy unless its from bocconi

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Reread it.

If the numbers point to a good personality & GF potential it means the numbers determined a life & upbringing that will cause such a personality.
It's a propensity

My brother with emotional numbers was an anxiety ridden bum when he does drugs

But when he got sober, not his passion takes the form of trying to convince people and not letting go of the subject matter

Went from emotional to passionate, but the value still is expressed

What you say does make sense, and it's true, but it also is still secondary to numbers because women are malleable

If she has the numbers of a good person she can be made into one, if not you're just trying to keep a bad person from fucking you over

youre living in 2024 man. MTBs are getting fucked by tall HTNs, competition for MTB is brutal.

you have high standards
MTBs are getting fucked by low inhib 5’6 thug subhumans daily unfortunately

Also what is stacy to me would prob be rated LTB MTB here anyway, so take that into consideration. I have the lowest standards on the forum

Reread it.

I have good person numbers

I used thst to predict someone who is similar even thinks "bluepilled thoughts"

They are blackpilled but I could predict distinct bluepilled thoughts BECAUSE:

Environment is secondary, and they are a good person first and foremost

This let's you know atleast.

MTBs are getting fucked by low inhib 5’6 thug subhumans daily unfortunately
in Somalia
Also what is stacy to me would prob be rated LTB MTB here anyway, so take that into consideration. I have the lowest standards on the forum
post example.
jessy pinkman's girl from breaking bad is already HTB and literally chad only based on looks alone already.

u have mega high standards if u are not willing to go below MTB.

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
It's a propensity

My brother with emotional numbers was an anxiety ridden bum when he does drugs

But when he got sober, not his passion takes the form of trying to convince people and not letting go of the subject matter

Went from emotional to passionate, but the value still is expressed

What you say does make sense, and it's true, but it also is still secondary to numbers because women are malleable

If she has the numbers of a good person she can be made into one, if not you're just trying to keep a bad person from fucking you over
You need to realise it's all set in stone.
If prediction is possible from all these things then the future is already written.

Their life will ALWAYS go in a direction that will cause them to fulfill what was determined from their numbers or whatever else you use to read someone.

Obviously you're being a schizo again. Homelander of Sicily.

I have good person numbers

I used thst to predict someone who is similar even thinks "bluepilled thoughts"

They are blackpilled but I could predict distinct bluepilled thoughts BECAUSE:

Environment is secondary, and they are a good person first and foremost

This let's you know atleast.
Also, try to write more coherent sentences, I genuinely struggle trying to understand some of the stuff you say simply because it's structured like utter garbage....

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
lol as if they would put you on a bunch of meds and lock you in a white room for simply having panic attacks, it takes multiple diagnoses and approval from a psychiatrist just to be labeled schizophrenic before even being given any medication. also a master in finance is useless in italy unless its from bocconi
Yeah i was raging at the psychiatrist studio that's why i got locked in, it's not something you can control and it's not related with Iq, even John Nash was schizophrenic and he would make you his pet dog. Quit being a retarded piece of shit like idgaf if i don't meet your standard, real world doesn't work like you think and you Just proved that you're ignorant.

in Somalia
Literally anywhere lmao
post example.
jessy pinkman's girl from breaking bad is already HTB and literally chad only based on looks alone already.

u have mega high standards if u are not willing to go below MTB.
IMG 1160 IMG 1157 IMG 1158 IMG 1159
all terra stacy to me but would get rated MTB as i have said

You need to realise it's all set in stone.
If prediction is possible from all these things then the future is already written.

Their life will ALWAYS go in a direction that will cause them to fulfill what was determined from their numbers or whatever else you use to read someone.
Blud no

There is personality strength required. I agree, it's like, how can it even exist if it's predetermined?

But there are schizos with immense potential that just do drugs and will never make progress

Their numbers leave them likely to need to ease the pain

But I wouldn't say they are fated to remain broken as a result

I do still think of it as tools, that were given by God, its started to appear like literal stat points when I read now

And those with the best stats have the worse problems

But mostly im just saying if there is a literally good person number, don't date unless you see it. Do you disagree

Reread it.
I did, not all good girls have religious / cult upbringing, some genuinely don't give a shit about whoring around.

Yeah Jesse's girl from breaking bad is clearly not above mtb objectively

She has goth appeal though and has smv

But all actual features are entirely within average.
Completely disagree but to each their own

I did, not all good girls have religious / cult upbringing, some genuinely don't give a shit about whoring around.
I also said they can be influenced by their fathers you illiterate med-monkey.
Blud no

There is personality strength required. I agree, it's like, how can it even exist if it's predetermined?

But there are schizos with immense potential that just do drugs and will never make progress

Their numbers leave them likely to need to ease the pain

But I wouldn't say they are fated to remain broken as a result

I do still think of it as tools, that were given by God, its started to appear like literal stat points when I read now

And those with the best stats have the worse problems

But mostly im just saying if there is a literally good person number, don't date unless you see it. Do you disagree
You'll realise the more you get involved in this stuff that you can't completely describe someone with one method of reading, you need to use multiple.

Also, sure. Someone's numbers can say that there are schizos with immense potential but it's all wasted, because they were fated to be wasted.
Everything is predetermined, it's a hard thing to believe that's why I usually never bring it up because it gives people literal headaches trying to wrap their head around it.

You were meant to argue with me here and so was I.
But it doesn't mean it's an important part of our life.

You say how can something exist if it's predetermined?
What even is the argument behind that? I genuinely can't tell if english was your first language or not...

Yeah i was raging at the psychiatrist studio that's why i got locked in, it's not something you can control and it's not related with Iq, even John Nash was schizophrenic and he would make you his pet dog. Quit being a retarded piece of shit like idgaf if i don't meet your standard, real world doesn't work like you think and you Just proved that you're ignorant.
people like john nash and bobby fischer were high functioning schizos with their disorder not being an impairment to them, same thing applies to most intellectuals, if they were to have a psychiatric evaluation they would all be flagged for a mental disorder yet they are perfectly fine and obviously show no signs in day to day life and in their works, the fact u cant even comprehend this shows how retarded you are

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
No, you should look at your compatibility with said person not their "personality numbers".
The readings describe someone's true personality, but I guarantee you know not one person who actually shows their true self to others.

Everyone wears a mask and so their personality shown to you will be completely different to the one you read.
This is why compatibility readings are superior for match-making.

people like john nash and bobby fischer were high functioning schizos with their disorder not being an impairment to them, same thing applies to most intellectuals, if they were to have a psychiatric evaluation they would all be flagged for a mental disorder yet they are perfectly fine and obviously show no signs in day to day life and in their works, the fact u cant even comprehend this shows how retarded you are
What are you talking about retard John Nash spent a lot of time in the psychiatry. Please please don't talk anymore you're ignorant and my eyes are bleeding by Reading your retarded takes. Don't act like a mental health Expert you know nothing on the subject

I also said they can be influenced by their fathers you illiterate med-monkey.

You'll realise the more you get involved in this stuff that you can't completely describe someone with one method of reading, you need to use multiple.

Also, sure. Someone's numbers can say that there are schizos with immense potential but it's all wasted, because they were fated to be wasted.
Everything is predetermined, it's a hard thing to believe that's why I usually never bring it up because it gives people literal headaches trying to wrap their head around it.

You were meant to argue with me here and so was I.
But it doesn't mean it's an important part of our life.

You say how can something exist if it's predetermined?
What even is the argument behind that? I genuinely can't tell if english was your first language or not...
Numbers + genes + environment yeah I can't disagree with that, predeterminism has gotten more obvious after starting this

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
No, you should look at your compatibility with said person not their "personality numbers".
The readings describe someone's true personality, but I guarantee you know not one person who actually shows their true self to others.

Everyone wears a mask and so their personality shown to you will be completely different to the one you read.
This is why compatibility readings are superior for match-making.
To each their own

Women are almost all evil, if they don't have 6's I am not getting invested

But I haven't studied zodiacs well yet tbh I'm sure this matter yeah

Numbers + genes + environment yeah I can't disagree with that, predeterminism has gotten more obvious after starting this
Everything matters theory.
Don't dive in too deep if you're a sensitive person because it can mess with you, if you get REALLY good at this stuff you can near predict the future.
To each their own

Women are almost all evil, if they don't have 6's I am not getting invested

But I haven't studied zodiacs well yet tbh I'm sure this matter yeah
It doesn't matter if they're evil or not, only compatibility matters.
You can get with the most kind & loving woman ever but if the compatibility is terrible it'll NEVER work out.

And vice versa, you could have perfect compatibility with the most evil person ever and even though it looks bad on paper, it will probably be the best relationship you'll ever have.
Just learn more and you'll understand, it probably all sounds like mumbo-jumbo right now to you.

• +1
Everything matters theory.
Don't dive in too deep if you're a sensitive person because it can mess with you, if you get REALLY good at this stuff you can near predict the future.

It doesn't matter if they're evil or not, only compatibility matters.
You can get with the most kind & loving woman ever but if the compatibility is terrible it'll NEVER work out.

And vice versa, you could have perfect compatibility with the most evil person ever and even though it looks bad on paper, it will probably be the best relationship you'll ever have.
Just learn more and you'll understand, it probably all sounds like mumbo-jumbo right now to you.
Nah that's valid

I just got 6s so I cope tbh

But yeah I'm trying mma rn, I did 5/6 of the last ufc card that I predicted

I'm doing the next one lmao

I think mma or boxing should work as there's only two peoples data and favors

You familiar with gg33?

• JFL
Nah that's valid

I just got 6s so I cope tbh

But yeah I'm trying mma rn, I did 5/6 of the last ufc card that I predicted

I'm doing the next one lmao

I think mma or boxing should work as there's only two peoples data and favors

You familiar with gg33?
Seriously, please structure your messages better it's literal cancer trying to read that, it looks like a schizo sperging out.

But yeah, you can use this to predict whatever, good luck on that.
And no, I am not familiar with gg33, I actually had to search him up just now... and don't follow him.

All these mainstream astrologists & numerologists are false, they're there to put you on the wrong path
He's just a businessman trying to sell "readings" & "courses" to gullible people, try to find some real information online.
I won't lie though, it'll be extremely hard to find it right now.

I've been doing this stuff for 6+ years now and to be absolutely honest, 98% of all the material I have used to study this stuff is GONE!
Literally nearly all of it has been deleted, it's all in my head now.
I actually had to write down literal schizo tier notes and fill a whole notebook with it because it simply disappeared off the net, no archives no nothing :feelshaha:

My female friends buy and do more shit for me than my male friends do for lmao. Despite alot of woman being sluts. Some woman can be kind and actually not a stupid whore

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
@Gaygymmaxx

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Just don't.
It's probably why some of your readings are so scuffed :forcedsmile:

My female friends buy and do more shit for me than my male friends do for lmao. Despite alot of woman being sluts. Some woman can be kind and actually not a stupid whore
People don't get it, they've witnessed some women acting like sluts and now think that they can extend that to the whole population

@Gaygymmaxx
View attachment 2987582
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Just don't.
It's probably why some of your readings are so scuffed :forcedsmile:
You seem upset

I'm sure you've read or seen my posts and know many of them are incredibly accurate

How difficult do you think it is to do readings with nothing but practice and youtube shorts? 🤣

I just watch clips never bought a course

I started 7 days ago buddy

Like completely ignoring that there are good loyal women, maybe ignoring them because they don't respect your own looks standard, and generalizing, also you being mysoginist doesn't help attraction those kind of girls either. You only look at promiscuous hypergamous sluts and think all women are like that, probably triggered by the fact you would want to fuck that same kind of girl and rejecting the modest next Door Becky.
very true

You seem upset

I'm sure you've read or seen my posts and know many of them are incredibly accurate

How difficult do you think it is to do readings with nothing but practice and youtube shorts? 🤣

I just watch clips never bought a course

I started 7 days ago buddy
What are you so hurt over, incel?
I've been nothing but understanding trying to set you on the right path and now you're doing this :feelshaha:

None of your readings were accurate, you're about as good as your little guru over here.
Just say extremely vague & positive things on a forum filled with narcissists... surely they'll be accurate, right?

Whatever, buddy.
If this is how you want to be then I won't show anymore sympathy.
Keep learning from this oldcel wannabe who is selling you a shit course on fake numerology, keep wasting your money & time.
Won't even comment on the part where you said you learned this shit from youtube shorts.

What are you so hurt over, incel?
I've been nothing but understanding trying to set you on the right path and now you're doing this :feelshaha:

None of your readings were accurate, you're about as good as your little guru over here.
Just say extremely vague & positive things on a forum filled with narcissists... surely they'll be accurate, right?

Whatever, buddy.
If this is how you want to be then I won't show anymore sympathy.
Keep learning from this oldcel wannabe who is selling you a shit course on fake numerology, keep wasting your money & time.
Won't even comment on the part where you said you learned this shit from youtube shorts.
I can tell you did see them. :ogre:

all of those are way above MTBs

is this how you justify your extremely high standards?

'nah bro i just want MTB, my standards aint high'

delusional
Could you post what you consider an actual MTB then?

I can tell you did see them. :ogre:
Yes, I did see them and they were shit.
I was trying to be a kinder person & not flame you for them as I know you're a beginner but your ego is too big, you need to humble yourself.

• JFL
Yes, I did see them and they were shit.
I was trying to be a kinder person & not flame you for them as I know you're a beginner but your ego is too big, you need to humble yourself.
Not even close to 100% accuracy agreed

But on accurate ones. I was close to 100% accurate. And pretty specific.

You saw them lol 🤣

Not even close to 100% accuracy agreed

But on accurate ones. I was close to 100% accurate. And pretty specific.

You saw them lol 🤣
Link me to them then.
You need to stop this habit of thinking your the shit, nothing you've ever put your mind to has ever actually worked out.

Your readings are shit & your eye lightening endeavours were completely in vain.
Also, I don't mean any of this in a toxic way but rather a kind way, I just want you to open your eyes & realise you're nothing special.
It's the best thing an average man can do for themselves & the ones they interact with.

Link me to them then.
You need to stop this habit of thinking your the shit, nothing you've ever put your mind to has ever actually worked out.

Your readings are shit & your eye lightening endeavours were completely in vain.
Also, I don't mean any of this in a toxic way but rather a kind way, I just want you to open your eyes & realise you're nothing special.
It's the best thing an average man can do for themselves & the ones they interact with.
Screenshot 20240618 074940 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20240618 074951 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20240618 075014 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20240618 075002 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20240618 075055 Samsung Internet

• JFL
Reactions: ambi and raleqtambrobret
Link me to them then.

Feel free to read percentages of success too

Amongst correct readings. I got them absurdly correct, but not all right

Exactly as I said.

You really think narcy tiktokcels are a good way of checking if your readings are accurate?
They'll agree with anything positive and that's enough for them to think it's accurate... :forcedsmile:

Oh buddy, whatever floats your boat I guess...
It's your life.
I call them crashout, emotional, socially anxious, and non NT all the time

Read the thread.

@raleqtambrobret

I tell people they have an underlying feminine trait when I see a 2 I don't lie either

It's on point ur coping

I call them crashout, emotional, socially anxious, and non NT all the time

Read the thread.
@raleqtambrobret

I tell people they have an underlying feminine trait when I see a 2 I don't lie either

It's on point ur coping
I really don't care, man.
It's your life.

If you want to, you can send me what numerology youtube shorts you've watched & I can give you an opinion.
I really doubt you'd care though.

Dude, you're in your thirties, live in Italy and drive Ubereats for scraps. Need I say more?
Motherfucker puts his dirty fingers into other people's food, sampling their shit. Nasty as fuck. He doesn't wash his hands because he believes germs are his best protection against harmful germs. Motherfucker's probably got HPV and digs in his ass all day waiting on orders. He spreads his STDs in customers' take-out orders.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
I really don't care, man.
It's your life.

If you want to, you can send me what numerology youtube shorts you've watched & I can give you an opinion.
I really doubt you'd care though.
Yes let me go find a youtube short for all major numbers

while you pretend you aren't interested and don't believe In their validaty 🤣

Right away!

• JFL
@raleqtambrobret oh ur the nigga I called gay and passive in dms from birthday 🤣🤣🤣

I see now I had to go look for a sec 🤣

Yes let me go find a youtube short for all major numbers

while you pretend you aren't interested and don't believe In their validaty 🤣

Right away!
See what I mean?
You think of yourself too highly :feelshaha:

Also, you said the accuracy came from positive vague traits & stuff like social anxiety, non-nt..... while you're reading people on an incel forum.... :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Of course the people you read will be these traits, shoot enough times while your blindfolded and you'll eventually hit.
@raleqtambrobret oh ur the nigga I called gay and passive in dms from birthday 🤣🤣🤣

I see now I had to go look for a sec 🤣
You never called me gay nor passive, you said I was very GL & intelligent, charismatic etc.
The only negative you told me I had was prone to insanity :lul:

• JFL
@raleqtambrobret

I'll try once more in dms

I am spreading too much malice. I apologize, give me 5 mins

@raleqtambrobret

I'll try once more in dms

I am spreading too much malice. I apologize, give me 5 mins
I've already read myself in extreme depth, you can't tell me anything I don't know but go ahead.
If you want me to, I can rate your accuracy.