Do you want a long term relationship and kids?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
Since there are only teens here nowadays i would like to hear opinions of guys over 20yo, better 25yo+.

I'm currently thinking about it a lot. Slaying is meaningsless to me and it's not what i want, i had enough of it and it's stupid and pointless to me. I definitely want a long-term relationship. But when it comes to children, I'm not sure...
How do you think about it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: quakociaptockh, Deleted member 14264, Carolus and 8 others
Founding a good family with many white children is the only thing that truly matters in life jfl. Slaying is jewish propaganda and the sooner you wake up from it the better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Darwined, JL~ and 14 others
Founding a good family with many white children is the only thing that truly matters in life jfl. Slaying is jewish propaganda and the sooner you wake up from it the better
Slaying is natural

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0, Deleted member 15305 and fras
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, MouthbreatherChad, Deleted member 6164 and 4 others
I wont even argue with that jfl it is over for your brain
Because you are retarded. Mens mating strategi is mate with so many women as possible. And jews are traditional

• +1
If you are not sure if you want a child then don't

Since there are only teens here nowadays i would like to hear opinions of guys over 20yo, better 25yo+.

I'm currently thinking about it a lot. Slaying is meaningsless to me and it's not what i want, i had enough of it and it's stupid and pointless to me. I definitely want a long-term relationship. But when it comes to children, I'm not sure...
Yes, i do.

Yes

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Because you are retarded. Mens mating strategi is mate with so many women as possible. And jews are traditional
You have no idea how a successful society functions so please shut up

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh, Acromegaly_Chad and RODEBLUR
  • +1
Im 15 but I like the idea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6963, .👽. and 1 other person
Only incels want and fantasize about ltr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 756
Just fucking lol you utter retard
You’re both right men historically have been into slaying however relationships are more stable for society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 2729
  • +1
Just because a self-proclaimed "guru" told you this on the internet, it doesn't mean that this is the reality.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
You don't mog me
Yeah I do your eyes are disgusting. You’re a man let and you get rejected by a two PSL oneitis
AFDD815C BB57 4259 8BDE 75584FE2991F
E6A4D529 3FD1 4E17 85CA 917F80224E9B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Acromegaly_Chad, ✿👍col and 3 others
Just because a self-proclaimed "guru" told you this on the internet, it doesn't mean that this is the reality.
I dont trust them . I trust biologi. Women can get pregnant wants every 9 months so the best strategi is to good a top tier mate. A male that sexually succeful he can get many babies obviously mating stratgies can change

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and fras
I dont trust them . I trust biologi. Women can get pregnant wants every 9 months so the best strategi is to good a top tier mate. A male that sexually succeful he can get many babies obviously mating stratgies can change
no offence, but you are deeply brainwashed by internet subcultures

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 6963 and RODEBLUR
Yeah I do your eyes are disgusting. You’re a man let and you get rejected by a two PSL oneitis
View attachment 1387122View attachment 1387123
Man let? What does man let?

you get rejected by a two PSL
Takes one to know one

Anyways, just wanted to cage at this LMFAO
Yeah I do your eyes are disgusting.
How you gonna call anyone's eyes disgusting when yours look like this?

Lmfao

Puffy faced ugly freak

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado

Don’t want kids mostly cuz of my genetics. I want an ltr tho but I’m not nt enough. Slaying would be cool for a year or two just to know your worth and that you did it.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Acromegaly_Chad and .👽.
Man let? What does man let?

Takes one to know one

Anyways, just wanted to cage at this LMFAO

How you gonna call anyone's eyes disgusting when yours look like this?
View attachment 1387131

Puffy faced ugly freak
Yes but my eyes aren’t Sid from ice age tier
I Get laid and you don’t that’s the difference

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
I don't see a reason to bring kids into such an evil world.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, lebanegro, CristianT and 4 others
Yes your eyes are very far apart
And your eyes are very close together, but you've got double trouble, since your eyes are also very far apart vertically.

My eyes are slightly too far apart on one axis which is getting better by the second due to pubertal changes and you look like melted pudding in your 20s. Who are you to talk about mogging anyone?

And your eyes are very close together, but you've got double trouble, since your eyes are also very far apart vertically.

My eyes are slightly too far apart on one axis which is getting better by the second due to pubertal changes and you look like melted pudding in your 20s. Who are you to talk about mogging anyone?
I get laid you don’t you admit that your true self my eyes on the best but they’re not as bad as yours
My bones are good you have no bones
825D8BF7 8762 436C 9C52 D029D95EC697
@Wallenberg who mogs?

Seriously you dont even know whats natural kill yourself

He isent right he is calling it unnatural
Jfl you can't even read please shut up you mongoloid

I don't see a reason to bring kids into such an evil world.
yeah, that's a legit point.
However, I also think about what life is like without a partner / children after a certain age, let's say 50 / 60yo+. It must suck...

• +1
Reactions: one job away and Deleted member 7098
Jfl you can't even read please shut up you mongoloid
Then you could say in the beginning that it was natural . Because you saw that my argument was only about it being natural

I want a LTR and Kids in a few years, but i don't believe in modern marriage.

I think the happiness, fulfillment and purpose kids and a happy LTR bring you are well worth it to sacrifice slaying a new girl every other day or having X amount of more money

and slaying is only for so long, once you are 40-50 you aren't slaying much anymore and probably blew your chances of starting a good family

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, one job away, RODEBLUR and 1 other person
I want a LTR and Kids in a few years, but i don't believe in modern marriage.

I think the happiness, fulfillment and purpose kids and a happy LTR bring you are well worth it to sacrifice slaying a new girl every other day or having X amount of more money
Fair enough and I want the same respond to my p.m. bro

My bones are good you have no bones
Dude. I bonemogged you at age 9 you gelatinous freak.

I get laid you don’t you admit that your true self my eyes on the best but they’re not as bad as yours
I guess your eyes are not just bad aesthetically, but also functionally because my eyes are not even the same species as yours. Literally a different plane of existence. My eyes makes yours look like they belong on a toddler, and judging by your subpar intelligence they just might.

View attachment 1387137

I guess your eyes are not just bad aesthetically, but also functionally because my eyes are not even the same species as yours. Literally a different plane of existence. My eyes makes yours look like they belong on a toddler, and judging by your subpar intelligence they just might.
And you still look like you’re nine years old I’m 6 foot three and you’re like 5 foot 7 in the Netherlands brutal
Bro when you get laid then you can start talking shit Right now it seems that you’re going to get arrested for harassing a girl who doesn’t even like you she’s probably gonna spit on you if she ever sees you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and WontStopNorwooding
View attachment 1387137

ACEC5E38 3D53 4A56 8E12 9815004EC1B1
I mogged you even when I was a fat four-year-old

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Jagged0