Do you want a long term relationship and kids?

Having children is duty, 6 billion jews aren't going to get gassed on their own, again.

• Ugh..
Reactions: AlexAP
When I say MGTOW, I mean no women, no sex, and no friendship. Leave the culture - find things other than women you want to pursue in life. Become a sigma male.
imo.
The most important thing in life, is people(s).
To do devoid of people in life, kinda brutals imo.

pics or larp :feelshah:
i can only say wallahi and swear on my moma bro

but its all ingush genes im a fucking ogre and father is even more of a ogre

our family has a record of dying quicker and getting cancer, tumors but high acromegaly rate aswell

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
10-12 sons is a MUST

Yes, accepting anything less is degeneracy.

Possibly once I FIRE. Until then, I'll slave away for a better future

Having a main girl who tolerates you fucking other girls mogs all other dating scenarion into oblivion. But you have to allow her to bang someone on thr side.
I had that and it was the best shit ever srsly.
You have a main girl you habgout with and she your gf but you can have fuckbuddies and ons on the side
How did the relationship end? Was there no jealousy from your side?

How did the relationship end? Was there no jealousy from your side?
i got sexualy bored with her after 6 months, i was not jelaous

Why are you posting your pics, cumskin?

That guy is indeed a massive keyboard warrior. Have him in another thread telling me to kill myself.
How have you not done it yet, nigger?

Having a main girl who tolerates you fucking other girls mogs all other dating scenarion into oblivion. But you have to allow her to bang someone on thr side.
I had that and it was the best shit ever srsly.
You have a main girl you habgout with and she your gf but you can have fuckbuddies and ons on the side
Cringe
I can fuck other girls while she is not even allowed to think about thinking about other men. If she does, 2 warnings (beatings) then she gets thrown away. This is the true natural order. Men owning women.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
hes better looking than you, u look like mexican 5 ft 6
1. He is not better looking than me. (I don't even know how you can type that out even sarcastically)

2. Find me a mexican with pale skin, red undertones, dark blonde hair, and green eyes. Then i'll show you an autist

I'm 5ft8 btw

I'm almost 30 and just like you, I think slaying is pointless. Many normies and incels overvalue slaying because they hardly get any, but when you get to a point where slaying becomes easy, it loses its intrigue. I got into the habit of slaying because I wanted to prove to myself that I was capable and good looking - now I have women dm'ing constantly when I post thirst traps on tiktok so slaying has lost its allure. Just find a high quality non promiscuous girl and settle down with - you'll have a way more fulfilling life afterwards.

View attachment 1387218View attachment 1387219
Do you reply to these simpettes jfl

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
1. He is not better looking than me. (I don't even know how you can type that out even sarcastically)

2. Find me a mexican with pale skin, red undertones, dark blonde hair, and green eyes. Then i'll show you an autist

I'm 5ft8 btw
hes better looking than you, u look like mexican 5 ft 6
Why would you even make a race argument when this guy looks more hapa than Elliot just fucking lol i'd mog him if i were a nigger skinned 5'2'' nicaraguan farmer

I'm 5ft8 btw
nah u look like a basement dweller mexican

nah u look like a basement dweller mexican
no i don't lol

i bet your faggot ass looks more mexican/ethnic than me and ur just projecting ur insecurities lmfao

no i don't lol

i bet your faggot ass looks more mexican/ethnic than me and ur just projecting ur insecurities lmfao
yeah i look like this irl,
mexican looking, and im not insecure when im telling facts

Do you reply to these simpettes jfl
Nah I don’t mostly unless she’s really hot. I’m also seeing someone rn so I’m not available

chasing hookups is tedious and anxiety inducing. i just want someone to do stuff with like go on vacation and shit and a son later down the line when im oldcel. life gets really boring unless you have a strong friend group or a family to experience things with

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and Xangsane
I an ideal world, yes.

In this world where I ended up as a 26yo incel orphan? Doubtfull. I wouldn't be able to be a good dad.

I feel like being a permanent bachelor and fucking sluts here and there is basically the only way forward in my failed life.

I'm 5ft8 btw
Saul the boxer

currently 17, goal is to get into a somewhat good college, get a good paying job so I don't have to wageslave, spend prime time 20-30 trying to slay or at least see some action, LTR and kids are end goal since you cannot slay forever.

"Are you a cuckold?"

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:No

"Are you a cuckold?"

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:No

mid 20s
I want kids eventually but not an LTR having been in one for some of my early 20s and not enjoyed it
don't know how I'll ever figure that out though, I imagine I'll end up just LTRing a better girl some time in my 30s

I disagree.
Plenty Chads are know to be doing LTR's.
The 3 Chads I have known in muh life. They all went into a LTR/marriage. I bet they all did have a phase of slaying. ! young chad I knew,as in a relationship but was also massively cheating on her. I would say, he was basically than when I knew him still in the slanging phase thus.

it's cope. to not see besides the downside, the benefits a great LTR has over slaying.
muh life jfl

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Yeah. I want to have a future like every sane and healthy person

Yeah. I want to have a future like every sane and healthy person. How do I delete double post?