Do you watch football?

@Swagwaffle @Tony @Psychonaut I leave for 6 minutes to chem cel and I come back to this LMFAO :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

That being said I am no backstabber. @Psychonaut is my main ogre and @Swagwaffle too and tony I like u too when u aren't spread ogre lies ogre

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
@Swagwaffle @Tony @Psychonaut I leave for 6 minutes to chem cel and I come back to this LMFAO :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I turn threads around:lul::lul::lul:

• +1

That being said I am no backstabber. @Psychonaut is my main ogre and @Swagwaffle too and tony I like u too when u aren't spread ogre lies ogre
Nibba cock

• +1
its over for chem cels

I watch football, mainly premier league, champions league and bundesliga.

Personally I prefer old one
Something about this one makes it easier to post for me since it has emotion in it. Idk im weird and autistic

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Playing football is fine.
Watching football is another story. Adult men being fanboys of a corrupt club is kind of ludicrous in my opinion.

YES,football player here !!!!! I train regulary and watch occasionaly.Best sport by far,and the better looking i am,the more confidence i have on the pitch,no wonder all famous persons are looksmaxed,it's such a difference.

nah only basketball

I love you too bro srs. I have to chemcel when I get back from gym
Goodluck with the chemcelling hope you become successful with that later in life. I got no prospects for a future job

Goodluck with the chemcelling hope you become successful with that later in life. I got no prospects for a future job
Thanks bro. Lmfao rough bro

I wanna die bro

Thanks bro. Lmfao rough bro

I wanna die bro
You don't enjoy it? I wouldn't either. My brain 2 small for complicated stuffs like chem.

You don't enjoy it? I wouldn't either. My brain 2 small for complicated stuffs like chem.
Nah I'm just pissed rn. My day revolves around the gym. I rot all fucking day

• +1
  • +1
I wanna fucking die dude. If there was a button that would stop my heart I would smash that fucker with all my might
If you're getting sick of your day revolving around the gym then take a break from it for a while if you must.

• +1
I wanna fucking die dude. If there was a button that would stop my heart I would smash that fucker with all my might
Dude ur a Chad. U killing urself is retarded. U have an easy life.
If you're getting sick of your day revolving around the gym then take a break from it for a while if you must.
no he should just rope tbh

Dude ur a Chad. U killing urself is retarded. U have an easy life.
What's even the point of living. Nothing is worth it anymore. I'm gonna start doing coke or some shit so I actually feel something

• +1
What's even the point of living. Nothing is worth it anymore. I'm gonna start doing coke or some shit so I actually feel something
ROFL ok ur trolling / pretending to be like me. This is something i would say.

However if u are serious i wouldn't do cocaine. (Kratom + weed is a great depression killing combo)

You got a gf. I think life is worth living at that point, as for me life isnt worth living. I should be the one saying these things bro

ROFL ok ur trolling / pretending to be like me. This is something i would say.

However if u are serious i wouldn't do cocaine. (Kratom + weed is a great depression killing combo)
Lmao made me chuckle but I am serious. Chad, incel, normie what does it matter. We're all just bags of meat.

I'd give it a try. Where do u get ur weed from

You got a gf. I think life is worth living at that point, as for me life isnt worth living. I should be the one saying these things bro
Thanks for the support boyo.

• +1
Lmao made me chuckle but I am serious. Chad, incel, normie what does it matter. We're all just bags of meat.

I'd give it a try. Where do u get ur weed from

Thanks for the support boyo.
almost all my friends have connects . I get high grade kush usually BUT for months now I have only been eating edibles. (Late at night to kill depression + sleep well) If i eat them in the morning my day is done lol.

almost all my friends have connects . I get high grade kush usually BUT for months now I have only been eating edibles. (Late at night to kill depression + sleep well) If i eat them in the morning my day is done lol.
Makes sense thanks man. I gotta find a dealer man. I'm stressed bout everything

• +1
Makes sense thanks man. I gotta find a dealer man. I'm stressed bout everything
simple tutorial to find dealer

(low inhib) post up at a gas station. Watch for people who buy blunts and ask
(high inhib) get it from the black market

U mean like deals happening at gas stations?
rofl no . U ask the person buying a blunt if they know anyone wiht weed