Do you watch football?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
I was thinking of having a megthread for discussions and time pass but only if there is a decent number of football followers here. Not American football btw.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Not me at least and fuck I thought you meant american. I don't watch either, I never was into sports

What league?

I follow bodybuilding. That's about it

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Swagwaffle
I follow bodybuilding. That's about it
Fucken Chad
Not me at least and fuck I thought you meant american. I don't watch either, I never was into sports
incel trait #73498
I was thinking of having a megthread for discussions and time pass but only if there is a decent number of football followers here. Not American football btw.
no thanks . American sports only matter. Show no empathy & do bettER

Baker will save the Browns. We will be a playoff team next year.

So you watch people bodybuilding on TV? :p
i think hes referring to bodybuilding.com curious @Nibba do u have an acc there? Ur post # is thru the roof there i bet lol.

i think hes referring to bodybuilding.com curious @Nibba do u have an acc there? Ur post # is thru the roof there i bet lol.
Lmao nah I never made one there cuz every guy there does roids and make people feel bad if they don't either

And @11gaijin I watch it on my PC. the mens open olypmia was horseshit this year

• +1
Lmao nah I never made one there cuz every guy there does roids and make people feel bad if they don't either

And @11gaijin I watch it on my PC. the mens open olypmia was horseshit this year

they take horse roids so horse shit is great way to describe it.

I have low energy like @nattycel
but @nattycel's lowenergymax is due to circumstances he is not in control to. but u on the other hand are full sperg mode cel celling

when tony changes his avi = shit posting initiated

• +1
Reactions: Tony
rare :feelsmage:

• +1
:feelsmega::feelsgiga::feelswow::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::dafuckfeels: you deep down know it's not true:feelshmm:
Deep down in my heart I know Nibba is my truest nigga

Nibba
Nibba

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Swagwaffle
:feelshmm:and here you are wrong buddy boyo.. that narcy will backstab u anytime of the day:feelshmm:
@Nibba tell me this is not true! Tony is framing u as a narcy

• +1
jfl he is as narcy as it gets:feelshmm:
boys who think high of themselves are cool and good now stfu tony ogeregoblin :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Swagwaffle
boys who think high of themselves are cool and good now stfu tony ogeregoblin :feelshmm:
jfl he will fuck you in ur anal without condom and he wont wait for you to stretch ur anal with one of these shiny diamonds 1 hour befor the fucking. he will go just on the moment and it will hurt for you:feelshmm:

• +1
rare nibba
Nibba

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Tony
jfl he will fuck you in ur anal without condom and he wont wait for you to stretch ur anal with one of these shiny diamonds 1 hour befor the fucking. he will go just on the moment and it will hurt for you:feelshmm:
Nibba will not rape me he is a good boy and faithful to his gf :feelshmm: jfl at you tony for doubting is christian loyalty :feelshmm:
Ok that is awesome im sorry @Nibba

• +1
Nibba will not rape me he is a good boy and faithful to his gf :feelshmm: jfl at you tony for doubting is christian loyalty :feelshmm:

Ok that is awesome im sorry @Nibba
whatevua helps u sleep at nights for sleepmaxxing:feelshmm:

• +1
this thread is becoming rare :incel:

• +1
This thread got really gay tbh..

• +1