Do you wish your skin colour was lighter or darker?

Do you wish your skin colour was lighter or darker?

• Total voters
Ideal man and woman, based on morphs of celebrities selected by over 1000 white European volunteers. The ideal woman has darker, browner skin color, darker eyes, and darker hair than the male composite.

Beautiful_faces_di_3249634b.jpg

Gandy looks so bad for his age, as a white northern European man who tanned excessively. Please don't do that if you want to age well and prevent skin cancer/damage.
Is that how he looks so old it’s because he tanned :0 I just thought it was because he was naturally tanned

Chinese Yin-Yang

The black Yin is associated with femininity and darkness

The white Yang is associated with masculinity, lightness, and daytime.

In all religions, God comes from the sky and is white-colored, male. Humanity is formed by God mating with the Earth woman, who is made from brown dirt and always dark colored.

2ee14a2f04290359be8bcc1252ae0eeb.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Being more germanic than nordic I probably have the perfect skin tone for contemporary Scandinavia, tan easily but not enough to not look ethnically danish, browner than most but still white.

White woman cope.

Her skin is darker and browner. She also has darker eyes as you can see in this low contrast version.

U8N27fk.jpg

The most attractive women are brown East Asian and Latina women with black hair and brown eyes, blond white women readily admit inferiority to these women and get cucked by them.

European men are lighter skinned than European women:

Objective and quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye color were made using reflectance or digital spectroscopy in Europeans from Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal.Interestingly, we also see that in each of these four populations, men are more lightly pigmented in the unexposed skin of the inner arm than women, a fact that is underappreciated and may vary across the world.

Men have lighter eyes than women, women more likely to be dark:

When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females). These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males."

Blond women get cucked by black haired East Asian women, feel "less feminine"::

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman. “Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."
Skin darkness is a sexually dimorphic trait and irrespective of geographic location, female members of a given family tend to have lighter skin than their male counterparts.

The most attractive women are brown East Asian and Latina women with black hair and brown eyes, blond white women readily admit inferiority to these women and get cucked by
Imagine believing these tales jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 22126, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Skin darkness is a sexually dimorphic trait and irrespective of geographic location, female members of a given family tend to have lighter skin than their male counterparts.

Imagine actually seeing a quote from a study that directly disproves this retarded fantasy, and then repeating it.

Let me quote that study again for your fucktarded ass.

"Objective and quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye color were made using reflectance or digital spectroscopy in Europeans from Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal.Interestingly, we also see that in each of these four populations, men are more lightly pigmented in the unexposed skin of the inner arm than women, a fact that is underappreciated and may vary across the world."

:forcedsmile:

Indeed... Darkness is dimorphic... Women are darker skinned and darker eyed than men. Ethnics on suicide watch. :feelswhy:

Last edited:
i go from a 1/10 to a 6/10 tho with a deep dark tan

i had lovely tan skin almost year round then i fell for the spf meme now I struggle to get a good tan :feelsbadman:

I wouldn't be able to pull off being lighter or darker, because of my lip size, I'd look gay as hell if I was lighter skinned and uncanny if Darker

im a dark skinned dude. too many hurtful nasty experiences of getting treated differently (in a bad way) simply over skin color. Life would be easier lighter skinned

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Kmscurry
Maybe in the future as technology advances they'll be some ways to lighten skin without damaging it. like using gene therapy or some engineered virus that lowers the melanin levels or something

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Imagine actually seeing a quote from a study that directly disproves this retarded fantasy, and then repeating it.

Let me quote that study again for your fucktarded ass.

"Objective and quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye color were made using reflectance or digital spectroscopy in Europeans from Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal.Interestingly, we also see that in each of these four populations, men are more lightly pigmented in the unexposed skin of the inner arm than women, a fact that is underappreciated and may vary across the world."

:forcedsmile:

Indeed... Darkness is dimorphic... Women are darker skinned and darker eyed than men. Ethnics on suicide watch. :feelswhy:
If your theory was correct, darkskin black women and ginger men would be the most sought after group within their respective gender

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
If your theory was correct, darkskin black women and ginger men would be the most sought after group within their respective gender

Wrong, mentally retarded, and cope. Nowhere did I say that color was the only facet of attractiveness, nor did I say that luminosity and attractiveness are proportional. "Brown" ethnic women with jet black hair are the most attractive females. White men of Scandinavian heritage are the most attractive males.

Also, I do not have a theory and have not posted a theory in here. I have only posted thr best scientific evidence available on the subject, in refutation of your claim that dark = masculine.

Last edited:
Overall what's your categorisation of me?
You have a lot of character of someone with a North Atlantid phenotype, I would say phenotype III in general.

• +1
You have a lot of character of someone with a North Atlantid phenotype, I would say phenotype III in general.
What do you mean by a lot of character? :lul::lul:

Lots of features*

Dark brown hair, blue eyes and olive skin
I thought someone who is North Atlantid is meant to have pale pink skin?

Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker, or are you happy with your skin colour?

Please, for the love of God, love the skin you were born with and learn to embrace it. Please don't try to destroy yourself with tanning drugs, unnecessary tanning or skin bleach. God made us look all different but we're all humans at the end of the day. The world would be boring if we all looked the same.

I remember when I was a little boy, I'd be so jealous of my white peers who used to have naturally milk white skin. I always wondered why they had such light skin and why everyone else who was darker than me were all south Asians or black people (there were no other Arabs in my primary school class). One day I ran home in my white mum's arms and cried about how I didn't turn out to have skin like her and everyone else and why I took my skin genes from my dad instead, who was swarthy and deeply bronzed, but she told me not to worry about it.

I learnt to love my skin after that and now I embrace my colour. I avoid tanning as it's so dangerous, despite tanning so well with only occasional burns and no peels, but if it happens, it happens. I'd never bleach my skin either.

Here I am now as an adult man, and I get so many white people asking me how I got my olive, tanned skin. I just tell them that I was born with this skin colour. I just tell them to be happy with the skin God gave them, educate them about the dangers of skin tanning, tell them that they cannot change their skin undertones and to understand that they will never be able to experience the struggles that comes with being a swarthy, olive Muslim man of colour with an Arabic name.

Here's my skin in a brightly lit room:
View attachment 1698224

And here it is under natural light, untanned:
View attachment 1698226

For the love of God, please love what your parents gave you, and if you're looksmaxxing, stick with your base pheno and don't try to be someone you're not.
i want love bro
you should accept yourself you are beatiful
as you are
fuck the racists

I thought someone who is North Atlantid is meant to have pale pink skin?
Well, not really.

1895044 ED18623B 7761 4CFF 8401 F7CBF8DC6768 1639055 ed8999356940fea3abb55bbd99e03551
Although it is normal for the North Atlantid to have pale skin.
Some Irish have those characteristics but I think in general someone with olive skin could be said to be a North Atlantid.

Although yeah, I don't think you're totally that phenotype but you do look alike.

• +1
Well, not really.

View attachment 1699519 View attachment 1699520
Although it is normal for the North Atlantid to have pale skin.
Some Irish have those characteristics but I think in general someone with olive skin could be said to be a North Atlantid.

Although yeah, I don't think you're totally that phenotype but you do look alike.
Hmmm. Those just look like tanned white people to me.

Have you seen me fully yet? What makes you think I'm not a proper North Atlantid?

Foids hate lightskin curries :feelswhy:

Hmmm. Those just look like tanned white people to me.

Have you seen me fully yet? What makes you think I'm not a proper North Atlantid?
Well I guess you already know the answer to that question and it's skin.
Someone with that phenotype is usually whiter

• +1
Well I guess you already know the answer to that question and it's skin.
Someone with that phenotype is usually whiter
Can a non white person be North Atlantid?

Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker, or are you happy with your skin colour?

Please, for the love of God, love the skin you were born with and learn to embrace it. Please don't try to destroy yourself with tanning drugs, unnecessary tanning or skin bleach. God made us look all different but we're all humans at the end of the day. The world would be boring if we all looked the same.

I remember when I was a little boy, I'd be so jealous of my white peers who used to have naturally milk white skin. I always wondered why they had such light skin and why everyone else who was darker than me were all south Asians or black people (there were no other Arabs in my primary school class). One day I ran home in my white mum's arms and cried about how I didn't turn out to have skin like her and everyone else and why I took my skin genes from my dad instead, who was swarthy and deeply bronzed, but she told me not to worry about it.

I learnt to love my skin after that and now I embrace my colour. I avoid tanning as it's so dangerous, despite tanning so well with only occasional burns and no peels, but if it happens, it happens. I'd never bleach my skin either.

Here I am now as an adult man, and I get so many white people asking me how I got my olive, tanned skin. I just tell them that I was born with this skin colour. I just tell them to be happy with the skin God gave them, educate them about the dangers of skin tanning, tell them that they cannot change their skin undertones and to understand that they will never be able to experience the struggles that comes with being a swarthy, olive Muslim man of colour with an Arabic name.

Here's my skin in a brightly lit room:
View attachment 1698224

And here it is under natural light, untanned:
View attachment 1698226

For the love of God, please love what your parents gave you, and if you're looksmaxxing, stick with your base pheno and don't try to be someone you're not.
I am happy with my skin tone
Allows for great contrast
And girls legit prefer dark looks now
So I get best of both worlds being brown

• +1
I am happy with my skin tone
Allows for great contrast
And girls legit prefer dark looks now
So I get best of both worlds being brown
I embrace being deep olive.

I wish I was darker. My dad is pale as fuck. My mom typical Scandinavian skin color (she is Persian), my brother has the skin color of a Spaniard or thereabouts.

Weird how genetics work

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

Imagine believing these tales jfl
@Detona at it again.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Prettyboy
Be happy with your skin color :lul: