doctor wants to give me "free" facial implants

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
He is a reference here in Brazil in facial implants and gives courses every year, he wants to do supras on me next year... but thinking about it I don't want that anymore, I'm just going to do bimax

He wanted to do everything, including the jaw, but since I want to do orthognathics first with another doctor, he would only do the supra and cheekbones if I wanted.

this shit is too risky, dk if it will look good, better not to mess with it and just cope with my likeable/friendly supra region

Ortognathic i can also get for "free", my insurance covers it with a good doctor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, overtier1011, Xangsane and 1 other person
You get what you pay for. Why is he incentivized to give you a great result if he's getting no monetary compensation for his work?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cadee, 5'7 zoomer, overtier1011 and 3 others
If you don't ascend techno boss new pfp won't give you iois nigga

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Eduardo DOV
You get what you pay for. Why is he incentivized to give you a great result if he's getting no monetary compensation for his work?
he would get value from me obviously, if not he wouldn't do it.
he's never done supraorbital region, it would be something new + I would have to appear on instagram profile probably.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Outerz14 and TechnoBoss
He is a reference here in Brazil in facial implants and gives courses every year, he wants to do supras on me next year... but thinking about it I don't want that anymore, I'm just going to do bimax

He wanted to do everything, including the jaw, but since I want to do orthognathics first with another doctor, he would only do the supra and cheekbones if I wanted.

this shit is too risky, dk if it will look good, better not to mess with it and just cope with my likeable/friendly supra region

Ortognathic i can also get for "free", my insurance covers it with a good doctor
ALSO PLS BRO I WANT FREE FACIAL IMPLANTS

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
he's never done supraorbital region, it would be something new + I would have to appear on instagram profile probably.
Don't be an experiment for him. It's better to not make any changes then get botched because the surgeon has never done the operation before.

• +1
I would slap him if he said that to me

Don't be an experiment for him. It's better to not make any changes then get botched because the surgeon has never done the operation before.
I would pay for giant's design
They have experience accessing the supraorbital region in transsexual patients (jfl )
This surgeon is good, he does everything very customized with good prediction technology, I've seen some of his results and they are very good, but the supra design would be from giant anyway, since he has real experience

But I don't know, an implant in the supraorbital region is a Russian roulette even with giant's design. If it goes wrong I won't have the money to fix it and will be fucked. Also that scar is horrible(maybe thats the main reason i dont want it)

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I would pay for giant's design
They have experience accessing the supraorbital region in transsexual patients (jfl )
This surgeon is good, he does everything very customized with good prediction technology, I've seen some of his results and they are very good, but the supra design would be from giant anyway, since he has real experience

But I don't know, an implant in the supraorbital region is a Russian roulette even with giant's design. If it goes wrong I won't have the money to fix it and will be fucked. Also that scar is horrible(maybe thats the main reason i dont want it)
Weigh out the pros and cons. There's always a chance a surgery can go wrong but if you can't live with the possibility of it being horribly botched, don't do it. I'd be mad though if I chose to decline the surgery and then saw a post on his Instagram with a before/after shot with another patient with a result that turned out very good.

• +1
Weigh out the pros and cons. There's always a chance a surgery can go wrong but if you can't live with the possibility of it being horribly botched, don't do it. I'd be mad though if I chose to decline the surgery and then saw a post on his Instagram with a before/after shot with another patient with a result that turned out very good.
for the lower third, 90% chance it will look good, but I don't know if it will be possible since I'm going to do bimax with another doctor first... maybe it will be possible, I don't know, because time is going to be very tight.

But for the upper third, I think it is very uncertain.
And if it went wrong in the upper third I would be pretty upset, so not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
What fukn benefit would supra implants have? the shit doesn't make you look better. Would just make you ogre

• +1
so he's using you because its unethical to do practice surgeries on monkeys in 2024

• +1