Doctors are refusing to use me as a test for Erdafitinib

AutistKhan

AutistKhan

Kraken
Joined
Aug 17, 2026
Posts
3,239
Reputation
2,232
So I went to the medical school to see a cancer doctor to talk about erdafitinib
He said its too risky and he will not order erdafitinib for me from chinese sources (which is the only way to buy it) and they also said those reports of height growth on erdafitinib are with just scoliosis and shit

Its really over for me , they also said we cant do this shit without your parents consint and shit

Imagine spending your entire day walking with height boosters trying to find the doctor in the entire city just for him to refuse
@BigYoshi
 
  • +1
Reactions: skool, BigYoshi, greylurker and 2 others
So I went to the medical school to see a cancer doctor to talk about erdafitinib
He said its too risky and he will not order erdafitinib for me from chinese sources (which is the only way to buy it) and they also said those reports of height growth on erdafitinib are with just scoliosis and shit

Its really over for me , they also said we cant do this shit without your parents consint and shit

Imagine spending your entire day walking with height boosters trying to find the doctor in the entire city just for him to refuse
@BigYoshi
tell him u js wanna do sum research bro try again
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan, greylurker and Erdafritnib
Over for you, me with le indiamart
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan and greylurker
So I went to the medical school to see a cancer doctor to talk about erdafitinib
He said its too risky and he will not order erdafitinib for me from chinese sources (which is the only way to buy it) and they also said those reports of height growth on erdafitinib are with just scoliosis and shit

Its really over for me , they also said we cant do this shit without your parents consint and shit

Imagine spending your entire day walking with height boosters trying to find the doctor in the entire city just for him to refuse
@BigYoshi
Why do you think he would've said yes
 
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, AutistKhan, Erdafritnib and 1 other person
try india mart no?
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan, Erdafritnib and Nocturnal
Not availble here
arent they worldwde? ive never heard of a country india mart doesnt import to, and if you look hard enough you can find someone 100 percent
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal and AutistKhan
arent they worldwde? ive never heard of a country india mart doesnt import to, and if you look hard enough you can find someone 100 percent
Sanctions nigga shits different here
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greylurker and BigYoshi
So I went to the medical school to see a cancer doctor to talk about erdafitinib
He said its too risky and he will not order erdafitinib for me from chinese sources (which is the only way to buy it) and they also said those reports of height growth on erdafitinib are with just scoliosis and shit

Its really over for me , they also said we cant do this shit without your parents consint and shit

Imagine spending your entire day walking with height boosters trying to find the doctor in the entire city just for him to refuse
@BigYoshi
Bro that’s fucked, I wish I had experience with erda so I could help man
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and AutistKhan
yea that wasnt the smartest move id say
bRoo trust I want a cancer drug and I want you to risk your reputation to order it for me from a foreign company broo
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and Nocturnal
At the start of the war tretinoids stocks just ended all I found was adapalene
I’m waiting one more week for more money so I can get it I found some in a pharmacy for 700 toman
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker

Similar threads

hopelessmanlet32
Replies
7
Views
43
yur aka
yur aka
Erdafritnib
Replies
19
Views
54
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
ghoulmania
Replies
17
Views
58
ghoulmania
ghoulmania
real_rxz
Replies
6
Views
33
real_rxz
real_rxz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top