Doctors can do anything included giving out a 10/10 face, it's just that they don't want to :)

bigblacknigger

bigblacknigger

How bout I send you a Hobo's Dick Cheese?? 🧀🤭

This man got TWO ENTIRE ARMS, WITH SHOULDER JOINT AND EVERYTHING INCLUDED, 24 YEARS AFTER LOSING THEM, HE CAN NOW EVEN RIDE BIKES JUST AFTER 2 YEARS

Yet doctors can't give your blackasses a handsome face...

Do you think they can't? No, THEY DON'T WANT TO.

If they charged you, let's say $1 million for a Prime Brad Pitt or Prime Leo DiCaprio's face, you would be happy and never come back to spend more...

But if they charge you $20k for a rhino, botch it, send you to another Jewish Surgeon who'll charge you another $20k to fix it, then you get a $5k otoplasty and a $20k jaw implant, they can keep screwing you out of money for the rest of your life, got it?

See I don't need any of these, because I've got the knowledge to shape my face on my own without needing a single stitch, but I've spend 18 years gathering info so I could achieve that

But if you don't have that kind of information, you'll better wageslave because it's only going to get more expensive.

Technology and human capabilities are at a point WAY beyond what you and I could ever imagine, so if you think that's not possible, think again 🤭