Doctors said I have salmonella

gigell

gigell

I don’t know what to do with myself anymore
I wanted to die by eating raw foods I’ve never felt this worse in my life I’m shouting in pain while my body is shaking and can’t leave the toilet. I’m at the hospital getting medicine pumped in me

IMG 8986

Inb4 raw meat copers muh detox

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SwissArms, 5'7 zoomer, Aero and 19 others
I wanted to die by eating raw foods I’ve never felt this worse in my life I’m shouting in pain while my body is shaking and can’t leave the toilet. I’m at the hospital getting medicine pumped in me

View attachment 3159041

i hope this experience helped you to value life more and not want to rope anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rolloftape, PlayersGetPlayed, imthesupremecel and 8 others
raw meat incels on suiwatch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, borntosuffer, ascension and 7 others
Lmao where did you buy the meat from :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo, iloveboobs, truthhurts and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, iloveboobs, truthhurts and 5 others
Fucking goatis tricked u man:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ascension, inceltriad78 and 7 others
I had same thing after eating raw meat. nausea, nonstop diarrhoea, aches etc thought I was going to die but everything turned out alright in the end. You didnt have to go hospital and get pumped with all those pharmaceuticals, you just made the detox pointless

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Duluth, horizontallytall, JustCallMeKash and 6 others
I had same thing after eating raw meat. nausea, nonstop diarrhoea, aches etc thought I was going to die but everything turned out alright in the end. You didnt have to go hospital and get pumped with all those pharmaceuticals, you just made the detox pointless
i was gonna die if i didn’t get here at the hospital i still feel bad but a lot better and they are helping detox and giving me nutrients in my vein

• +1
Reactions: ascension, iloveboobs and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, truthhurts and ey88
i was gonna die if i didn’t get here at the hospital i still feel bad but a lot better and they are helping detox and giving me nutrients in my vein
i dont think you woudlve died.. im pretty sure I had exact same experience as you but I just stayed home and it went away after a week

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
pull the drip and finish the job boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Gaygymmaxx
I'll keep cooking my meat then :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, truthhurts and gigell
A real sigma would walk out of there and clear that salmonella in a day or two like a winter cold.

• +1
A real sigma would walk out of there and clear that salmonella in a day or two like a winter cold.
People in my family don’t have the best digestive systems

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Gaygymmaxx
still eating raw eggs, dnr

• JFL
Reactions: inceltriad78, LuckyBeast, truthhurts and 1 other person
  • JFL

View attachment 3159041

Didn't they teach you to not eat raw food like your whole life? :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and gigell
I thought healthcare was for jews?

JFL at this forum

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: gigell
if u have to eat rawmeat its carpaccio made in italy or tartare steak with fine olive oil.
but i think after this you'll never eat raw during 4 month, u gonna be traumatize and disgusted

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and gigell
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
if u have to eat rawmeat its carpaccio made in italy or tartare steak with fine olive oil.
but i think after this you'll never eat raw during 4 month, u gonna be traumatize and disgusted
Do you eat raw eggs parisien?

• Love it
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper

View attachment 3159041

Quick! Drink 3 gallons of raw milk ASAP!!

Question everything

I will change my diet be healthy and won’t be in healthcare anymore
And they detox me and give me electrolytes

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Get well soon bud

• +1
damn u actually tried to rope, respect.

dong do it again

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
like internet fouled me but I was suicidal anyways
Lol well you weren't gonna die from it I heard salmonella was like one of the most painful things. I had severe food poisoning once with a severe hangover and that was the worst pain that I've ever experienced. I couldn't swallow painkillers or sleep :feelsbadman:

Glad that you're here with us tho @gigell

• +1
Whoops, :what:

I could do it tbh if I was sure it's valid

I already have a weak stomach tbh, don't usually throw up just get nauseated
honestly i remember my youngself vomiting whey or instantly falling asleep cause i couldnt digest that.
and one day i accepted that it's just disgusting AF and i only wanted to eat food that i like lol xd.

idk man you want eggs, eat an omelette with good bacon and herb province with good pepper on it.
its not like you are eating a macdonald. stop with the cope

• +1

make a smoothie with some fruitts yoghurt and 4 raw eggs and mix it all together. You won't taste the eggs whatsoever

also OP over for your immune system, your body was literally reinventing itself into superhuman type shit. Don't give up eating raw meats, you're almost there

Asdvek would be proud

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and gigell

i remember when i buyd whey from the store, normally it was online.

an overmuscular Goblin ugly, af told me oh here this 1.5KG whey, normally you take 2 weeks to finish it.

LMAO, i've should understand.

honestly i like owen gray physique, skinny muscular fuckin weekly HTB/ mid HTB. he made me gave up all the supplements bullshit,

i jut work on posture and being shredded, idgaf to be that big

View attachment 3159041

Raw meat is low IQ if the country you reside in does not make great efforts to ensure the meat is of good quality and can be consumed raw.

• +1
Happy to see you're still alive bhai

• +1

View attachment 3159041

ive been eating raw meat and never had a single issue

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
You wouldn't die from salmonella in such a short time retarded fuck

Holy shit you are such a fucking retard I wonder if youll end up dying from the treatment they give you probably deserved for your retardation