Does 1 beer a week cook me at 15y

redpofffffffff

redpofffffffff

Silver
Joined
Apr 29, 2026
Posts
564
Reputation
198
All my friends drink and I want to to but it’s not worth it if it has permanent effects.
 
  • +1
Reactions: fattofat and Absurdist
No
 
  • +1
Reactions: redpofffffffff, fattofat and Absurdist
All my friends drink and I want to to but it’s not worth it if it has permanent effects.
I guess you'll be fine once a week.

But i'm sure "once a week" will turn into alot more.

Which is the issue.

Even worse if you are still developing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Niebvll, redpofffffffff, fattofat and 1 other person
All my friends drink and I want to to but it’s not worth it if it has permanent effects.
Why drink at all? It doesn’t affect you that much, but you need every nano-gram of testosterone and hormones when going through puberty.
 
  • +1
Reactions: redpofffffffff
Why drink at all? It doesn’t affect you that much, but you need every nano-gram of testosterone and hormones when going through puberty.
Ok thanks
 
  • +1
Reactions: badacne

Similar threads

K
Replies
0
Views
21
kukkeli1234
K
K
Replies
12
Views
110
preworkoutaddict
preworkoutaddict
plsssvemelmao
Replies
3
Views
17
orgmaxxers
orgmaxxers
Azie555
Replies
3
Views
117
Azie555
Azie555
KG4
Replies
7
Views
107
jnxy
jnxy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top