Alcohol LOWERS TESTOSTERONE. Alcohol is also a looksMIN and heathMIN as well

Looksmax

Looksmax

Aesthetics Matter
Staff
lower testosterone and hormone studies:

Some quotes from the testosterone studies:
"
  1. Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD) is a coenzyme that has great power over the production of testosterone within the testes. When too much alcohol is consumed, this will lower the amount of NAD in the body and therefore reduce the production of testosterone.
  2. Oxidative damage of leydig cells in the testicles can be caused by overconsumption of alcohol. They can destroy testosterone in the scrotum and the testosterone which is already in circulation throughout the body.
  3. The endorphins called Beta-Opioid Endorphins have an unhelpful effect on testosterone production. When too much alcohol intake stimulates the brain to release the endorphins, they damage testosterone.
  4. When a man assumes too much alcohol, this can lower testosterone levels and increase estrogen levels. Alcohol has the power to increase the aromatase enzyme which has the main responsibility of converting testosterone into estrogen. This can lead to many problems, including gynecomastia (enlargement of the breasts in men) and other issues.
"
" The Ethanol in alcoholic drinks causes oxidative damage to the Leydig Cells that produce testosterone in your testicles.

• Damaged Leydig Cells will not function at their highest levels.

Antioxidants may help protect against this oxidative damage, but they will never be able to inhibit it completely.
  • Frequent alcohol consumption increases the activity of the Aromatase enzyme, causing an increase in the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. This decreases testosterone dramatically in two ways.

First, the conversion itself of testosterone to estrogen lessens the amount of testosterone present.

Second, the increased presence of estrogen signals the testosterone producing mechanism within the body to halt production.

In other words, abundant estrogen is a marker for the body, indicating that it has enough testosterone and doesn’t need to produce more.
  • Alcohol, as part of its relaxing and depressive effect, causes the brain to release beta-opioid endorphins.

This in turn lowers the production and release of testosterone.
  • The metabolism of Ethanol decreases the amount of NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) within both the liver and the testes.

Since NAD+ is necessary for healthy testosterone production, said production is reduced.
"
"
We touched on this earlier when we discussed the several ways alcohol can lead to reduced testosterone levels.

Beer in particular, because of the particularly potent phytoestrogens in hops, does increase the presence of estrogen in the body.

The serious effect is demonstrated in a study of female ratswho could not produce estrogen on their own because their ovaries had been removed.

Due to consumption of alcohol, their bodies exhibited estrogen-like effects, even when that consumption was moderate.

Add the aromatase effect that increases the conversion of testosterone to estrogen,and yes indeed, alcohol has a profound effect on estrogen levels.

"
Looksmin/healthmin studies:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: kiyopon, Lynxress, High Cortisol Chad and 85 others
Alcohol inhibits protein synthesis too
Also the most estrogenic alcohol is actually beer funnily enough due to the fact it contains hops

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, kiyopon, kingpiin and 42 others
All the fuckers who complain about "muh soy" (which has phytoestrogens in low quantities, which don't really affect your T/E) never talk about alcohol like beer having 50 times the amount of phytoestrogen, which is enough to cause actual hormonal effects.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, Pride, Lynxress and 81 others
Agree fully but jfl I can't help but drink with friends on weekends

And I always regret it

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, LooksThinker, lstar2005 and 15 others
The short term effects of alcohol cancel out any long term effects, easily.

Good luck ascending as a low tier normie with no alcohol in your system

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ThraxMax, cadee, LooksThinker and 33 others
lower testosterone and hormone studies:
Some quotes from the testosterone studies:
"
  1. Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD) is a coenzyme that has great power over the production of testosterone within the testes. When too much alcohol is consumed, this will lower the amount of NAD in the body and therefore reduce the production of testosterone.
  2. Oxidative damage of leydig cells in the testicles can be caused by overconsumption of alcohol. They can destroy testosterone in the scrotum and the testosterone which is already in circulation throughout the body.
  3. The endorphins called Beta-Opioid Endorphins have an unhelpful effect on testosterone production. When too much alcohol intake stimulates the brain to release the endorphins, they damage testosterone.
  4. When a man assumes too much alcohol, this can lower testosterone levels and increase estrogen levels. Alcohol has the power to increase the aromatase enzyme which has the main responsibility of converting testosterone into estrogen. This can lead to many problems, including gynecomastia (enlargement of the breasts in men) and other issues.
"
" The Ethanol in alcoholic drinks causes oxidative damage to the Leydig Cells that produce testosterone in your testicles.

• Damaged Leydig Cells will not function at their highest levels.

Antioxidants may help protect against this oxidative damage, but they will never be able to inhibit it completely.
  • Frequent alcohol consumption increases the activity of the Aromatase enzyme, causing an increase in the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. This decreases testosterone dramatically in two ways.

First, the conversion itself of testosterone to estrogen lessens the amount of testosterone present.

Second, the increased presence of estrogen signals the testosterone producing mechanism within the body to halt production.

In other words, abundant estrogen is a marker for the body, indicating that it has enough testosterone and doesn’t need to produce more.
  • Alcohol, as part of its relaxing and depressive effect, causes the brain to release beta-opioid endorphins.

This in turn lowers the production and release of testosterone.
  • The metabolism of Ethanol decreases the amount of NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) within both the liver and the testes.

Since NAD+ is necessary for healthy testosterone production, said production is reduced.
"
"

We touched on this earlier when we discussed the several ways alcohol can lead to reduced testosterone levels.

Beer in particular, because of the particularly potent phytoestrogens in hops, does increase the presence of estrogen in the body.

The serious effect is demonstrated in a study of female ratswho could not produce estrogen on their own because their ovaries had been removed.

Due to consumption of alcohol, their bodies exhibited estrogen-like effects, even when that consumption was moderate.

Add the aromatase effect that increases the conversion of testosterone to estrogen,and yes indeed, alcohol has a profound effect on estrogen levels.
"
Looksmin/healthmin studies:
nice thread already knew but thanks regardless for the reminder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Good thread. Alchocol is overrated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Daniel Plainview, qkz and 16 others
@Master @Kingkellz @her @Lorsss @Gargantuan add this high effort blackpilled master piece ot the best of the best

allah based

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Vegeta, Mewton and 8 others
The short term effects of alcohol cancel out any long term effects, easily.

Good luck ascending as a low tier normie with no alcohol in your system
I think even low tier drunk Normie will have a hard time trying to drunkgirlmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThraxMax, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
@mostuttersubhuman thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 5683, Zeta ascended and 2 others
You wouldn’t believe but it’s true that my surname is VODKA yet I don’t Drink :feelskek:
EtAZW

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Ryldoo IS COPING, Incoming and 5 others
You wouldn’t believe but it’s true that my surname is VODKA yet I don’t Drink :feelskek:
No need to drink if your chad

Jfl if you think most guys don't go out to drink solely for the potential of hooking up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lstar2005, Deleted member 51402, Kristin and 7 others
No need to drink if your chad

Jfl if you think most guys don't go out to drink solely for the potential of hooking up
My family never allowed me to drink when I was younger and now I don’t drink at my own because I don’t like it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 7521 and 1 other person
My dad was straight edge and so am I

• +1
It ruins your gains. Which is why zyzz used mdma at parties

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Deleted member 51402, Ryldoo IS COPING and 6 others
alcohol and cigs = estrogenic cuck

no point of abusing themin 21th century

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, FreakkForLife, Gaia262 and 3 others
Chad drink 3 time per week, do cocaine and eat mcdonald after cumed your oneitits

search to increase T is such a autist trait

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, thecaste, Mewton and 17 others
At work I'm being mocked and ridiculed, get called a sissy and not normal. All of that, just because I refuse to drink alcohol. Ironic, really.
Nothing new, but still, good information. I guess.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Daniel Plainview, Chadelite and 6 others
Good reminder

• +1
At work I'm being mocked and ridiculed, get called a sissy and not normal. All of that, just because I refuse to drink alcohol. Ironic, really.
Nothing new, but still, good information. I guess.
It's always like that when you try to improve your life tbh

• +1
Reactions: LongForgotten, Zikel_Nut, Deleted member 41284 and 11 others
I stopped drinking alcohol and get shit on be guys my age all the time. I only drink 1-2 glasses when it's a social situation, don't get wasted or shit like that JFL.

I hate normie culture and society so fucking much. Hard to find even a single based friend tbh.

• +1
Reactions: LongForgotten, plukee, Ryldoo IS COPING and 19 others
Alcohol inhibits protein synthesis too
Also the most estrogenic alcohol is actually beer funnily enough due to the fact it contains hops
That’s why chad drinks beer because he has enough test to go around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Cope, chad gets blackout drunk every weekend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Gad and Npcdoomer
I'm glad I never liked that shit

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, owlofathena and Deleted member 4332
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: plukee, Daniel Plainview, intovoid and 3 others
You don't need to become a teetotaler. The articles OP linked even mention that alcohol can be beneficial in normal doses. You're not going to significantly affect your testosterone levels just because you drink a few beers every week. Alcohol can be great for having a good time in general with people, it's quite non-NT to not drink alcohol.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Venommm_, Darwined and 3 others
You don't need to become a teetotaler. The articles OP linked even mention that alcohol can be beneficial in normal doses. You're not going to significantly affect your testosterone levels just because you drink a few beers every week. Alcohol can be great for having a good time in general with people, it's quite non-NT to not drink alcohol.
These articles are mostly about binge-drinking indeed. They are talking about the homeless alcoholic or the people that get shit-faced drunk once-twice/week. Yeah no shit that's unhealthy.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, HighIQcel and Krezo
I can’t believe people drink this shit. It’s absolutely poison

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, !MagicMan777, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
there are minute amounts of alcohol in fermented products, is that a concern for my testosterone levels?

in kombucha theres like less than 0.5%

Last edited:
20201031 003346

I need my copes

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 1089 and Tyronecell
What about redbull

What about weed ?

• +1
Reactions: themogneverends
No shit, anything you abuse will be a healthmin and a looksmin, if you're not a fucking alcoholic who can't go 3 hours with a shot of liquor you're fine, OP making it seem like occasionally drinking is a looksmins

• +1
Reactions: Turin, Deleted member 1089, owlofathena and 3 others
healthMin is good for me, bc i want to die

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and thecaste
I stopped drinking and switched to mdma once every 3 months with the boyss

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, intovoid, Norwooder and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Lolcel, thecaste and 3 others
  • +1