Does 5% topical minox work on eyelashes. If not, is there any alternatives to latisse with less side effects

Yes bro there is my cum, but fr castor oil might work

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Dont apply the topical minox directly to your eyelashes as it's highly likely to get into your eyes which is VERY dangerous. Use latisse unless you are worried about your eye colour darkening.

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Dont apply the topical minox directly to your eyelashes as it's highly likely to get into your eyes which is VERY dangerous. Use latisse unless you are worried about your eye colour darkening.
true. sometime some happen to fall in my eyes and the pain is unbearable. probably because of the alcool

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
true. sometime some happen to fall in my eyes and the pain is unbearable. probably because of the alcool
How does it fall into your eyes? Are you applying to your eyebrows and it's dripping down or applying to lashes?

How does it fall into your eyes? Are you applying to your eyebrows and it's dripping down or applying to lashes?
when i apply it to my eyebrows yh. if it happen i just put my head under the water. did not affected my vision all

• +1
Reactions: N1666