Does a baby face disappear in puberty?

Rainman988

Rainman988

Silver
I'm 16 and my biggest failo is the fact that my face is super young looking(high set arched eyebrows, bonless face, etc.). I've lost like 10 pounds but my face looks almost the same as it did at the beginning and I've grown a cm in the past 3 months. Puberty is pain man.

Weight loss will help a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
I ran 9 miles and prob sweat out a gallon of water, my face looked noticably slimmer and my chubby cheeks went away (im normal weight), intense cardio definitely minimizes it. I think its because theres a lot of sodium carried out in sweat

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 756
I'm 16 and my biggest failo is the fact that my face is super young looking(high set arched eyebrows, bonless face, etc.). I've lost like 10 pounds but my face looks almost the same as it did at the beginning and I've grown a cm in the past 3 months. Puberty is pain man.
I looked like a baby untill 23 orso.

i hope so. I'm 20 and i still look like im 15
Al Capone Dressed Sharp1 e1460534169430
Bab Face Nelson Mugshot

I ran 9 miles and prob sweat out a gallon of water, my face looked noticably slimmer and my chubby cheeks went away (im normal weight), intense cardio definitely minimizes it. I think its because theres a lot of sodium carried out in sweat
I find walking helps a lot too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
Do HIIT and lift weights.

if you have bad bonestructure you will look like chubby child

• +1
Reactions: Slob
got chubby cheeks after i gained weight from puberty smh
had hollow cheeks at 13 smh, then gained 20kg