Discussion Does a drug called Risperdal impregnate facial bones?

JosephGarrot123

JosephGarrot123

Forehead, Occiput, Skull reshaping, BimaxDownGraft
Time online
100d 21h 30m
Perfectumbrain said:
Estrogen bomb, this drug releases estrogen. It is a scientific fact that estrogen is good for bones. Your opinions.. Please comment.
i took this for like 2 days and stopped

JosephGarrot123

JosephGarrot123

Time online
100d 21h 30m
Perfectumbrain said:
Why did you stop?
scared of taking it due to the permanent effects i heard. At that time I was going through some dark shit that's why they prescribed me that drug. I was skeptical of taking these drugs

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Enthusiast
Time online
9d 23m
JosephGarrot123 said:
scared of taking it due to the permanent effects i heard. At that time I was going through some dark shit that's why they prescribed me that drug.

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Enthusiast
Time online
9d 23m
JosephGarrot123 said:
scared of taking it due to the permanent effects i heard. At that time I was going through some dark shit that's why they prescribed me that drug.
Did it affect your face?

Nameless_Sunflower

Nameless_Sunflower

straightest man in Greece
Time online
45d 20h 6m

Pythagoras @Pythagoras romans were based
TsarTsar444 @TsarTsar444

JosephGarrot123

JosephGarrot123

Time online
100d 21h 30m
Perfectumbrain said:
Did it affect your face?
Maybe, I'm not sure since at that age my face started to widen/masculinize, I didn't know PSL shit beforehand

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Enthusiast
Time online
9d 23m
JosephGarrot123 said:
Maybe, I'm not sure since at that age my face started to widen/masculinize, I didn't know PSL shit beforehand
Did you drink consciously? Does the family have whore characteristics such as throwing drugs in food?

JosephGarrot123

JosephGarrot123

Time online
100d 21h 30m
Perfectumbrain said:
Did you drink consciously? Does the family have whore characteristics such as throwing drugs in food?
No, but they told me to keep taking the drug, they even sent a doctor friend to tell me to keep taking the drug in person, trying to convince me to take it since I was in a bad time mentally. I told my parents that I didn't want to take it

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Enthusiast
Time online
9d 23m
JosephGarrot123 said:
No, but they told me to keep taking the drug, they even sent a doctor friend to tell me to keep taking the drug in person, trying to convince me to take it since I was in a bad time mentally. I told my parents that I didn't want to take it
Did you understand that you were using the drug while under the influence of the drug?

JosephGarrot123

JosephGarrot123

Time online
100d 21h 30m
Perfectumbrain said:
Did you understand that you were using the drug while under the influence of the drug?
Yeah, I don't think it affected me that much since I took it at Night, only used it for 2 days. I still have no emotions though maybe it affected that not sure

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Enthusiast
Time online
9d 23m
JosephGarrot123 said:
Yeah, I don't think it affected me that much since I took it at Night, only used it for 2 days. I still have no emotions though maybe it affected that not sure
Frankly, I can easily understand that bodywork people have saggy faces and fused bones compared to their pre-workout state. There's a YouTube channel I follow for fitness, and the man's bones from 4 years ago melted away. It is a fact that estrogen hormone increases bones, but is this drug so ingenious? Or will it help me fuck my face and fuck my memory and commit suicide?

Users who are viewing this thread