Does a drug called Risperdal impregnate facial bones?

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
Estrogen bomb, this drug releases estrogen. It is a scientific fact that estrogen is good for bones. Your opinions.. Please comment.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Lmao, itorroella9 and 7 others
Estrogen bomb, this drug releases estrogen. It is a scientific fact that estrogen is good for bones. Your opinions.. Please comment.
i took this for like 2 days and stopped

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Why did you stop?
scared of taking it due to the permanent effects i heard. At that time I was going through some dark shit that's why they prescribed me that drug. I was skeptical of taking these drugs

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
scared of taking it due to the permanent effects i heard. At that time I was going through some dark shit that's why they prescribed me that drug.
Did it affect your face?

• +1

@Pythagoras romans were based
@TsarTsar444

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and JosephGarrot123
  • +1
Maybe, I'm not sure since at that age my face started to widen/masculinize, I didn't know PSL shit beforehand
Did you drink consciously? Does the family have whore characteristics such as throwing drugs in food?

• +1
Did you drink consciously? Does the family have whore characteristics such as throwing drugs in food?
No, but they told me to keep taking the drug, they even sent a doctor friend to tell me to keep taking the drug in person, trying to convince me to take it since I was in a bad time mentally. I told my parents that I didn't want to take it

• +1
No, but they told me to keep taking the drug, they even sent a doctor friend to tell me to keep taking the drug in person, trying to convince me to take it since I was in a bad time mentally. I told my parents that I didn't want to take it
Did you understand that you were using the drug while under the influence of the drug?

• +1
Did you understand that you were using the drug while under the influence of the drug?
Yeah, I don't think it affected me that much since I took it at Night, only used it for 2 days. I still have no emotions though maybe it affected that not sure

• +1
Yeah, I don't think it affected me that much since I took it at Night, only used it for 2 days. I still have no emotions though maybe it affected that not sure
Frankly, I can easily understand that bodywork people have saggy faces and fused bones compared to their pre-workout state. There's a YouTube channel I follow for fitness, and the man's bones from 4 years ago melted away. It is a fact that estrogen hormone increases bones, but is this drug so ingenious? Or will it help me fuck my face and fuck my memory and commit suicide?

• Woah