Does a girl being tall effect how picky she is with height?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

Because if she's taller, she probably wants a taller man even more than a short woman does to feel small.

But the taller she is, the lower her smv is statistically, so she has less options and deserves a lower smv male like average height or average face male. (instead of a chad)

so will girls who are above average height be more accepting of an average height guy compared to shorter girls?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
theyre more willing to make a compromise if you have a bad face as long as youre tall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 20519, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
"But the taller she is, the lower her smv is statistically"

Not really lol
do models have lower smv than average height tiktok girls?

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Growth Plate and Melo95

Not really lol
u just literally said theyre models tho

the point is, statistically

a 5'10 guy would prefer a 5'4 girl over a 5'8 girl ON AVERAGE meaning they're lower smv

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate, Daniel Plainview, JawMogger and 3 others
tall women are fine with men their height or slightly taller, but the man needs to be bigger (frame,skull,muscles)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 20368, Growth Plate and 3 others
In my experience the taller she is, the more it matters that you’re AT LEAST an inch taller, but as long as you’re not shorter it’s fine

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Vasco-v2, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Not really lol
Yes. Most people would prefer a hot tiktok girl than a tall model.

You don't see these tall model types doing good on Onlyfans etc.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17829
The shorter the girl the more height seems to be important for their partners.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and Deleted member 17829
I cant make a generalisation about all tall girls. Some of them want an even taller man, some know their place and will happily date men with average height and I also know some that don’t mind if the guy is shorter than them

But probably all of them are envious either openly or secretly towards petite girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Nope, girls still want taller guys than them, they would rather become lesbians than have a shorter guy as their partner, see Brittney Griner who's 6'9 and her male dating pool is extremely limited...
Cherelle-Griner-Instagram-Brittney-Griner-and-Cherelle-Griner-Relationship-Timeline.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368, Boxingfan, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Nope, girls still want taller guys than them, they would rather become lesbians than have a shorter guy as their partner, see Brittney Griner who's 6'9 and her male dating pool is extremely limited...
Cherelle-Griner-Instagram-Brittney-Griner-and-Cherelle-Griner-Relationship-Timeline.jpg
i never said shorter than her...

Tall girls are subhuman.

I find it funny how they think they are "powerful" cuz of their height.

Like bitch, a 5ft4 guy can still beat you up:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Growth Plate, Daniel Plainview and 3 others

Not really lol
5'10 isnt really a feminine height most of The Time. 5'7 Works For every girl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
In my experience, I managed to hook up with a 6/10 white 6'2 girl just a few months ago despite being a 5 foot 8 manlet. can't complain, I had a pleasant time :feelsgood::feelsgood: and that's when I knew that my softmaxxing had finally paid off. I can say IMO that most tall girls don't really care if you are shorter than them or even average for that matter but you've got to have something about yourself that sticks out from the other guys( status, money, style, physique e.t.c), which you'll have to accomplish reguardless whether they are tall or not.
51ab83b6351b5dd5a60ac7371c06f669 Ce323db944a18f7bd6c5b6448923c83d Dbh7tjn d695ad6f c89e 4f67 a843 0f67805d0b9a Screenshot 2022 07 11 at 13 41 47 Darrius Glynn on Instagram Portland wasnt ready for us

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2 and APJ
In my experience, I managed to hook up with a 6/10 white 6'2 girl just a few months ago despite being a 5 foot 8 manlet. can't complain, I had a pleasant time :feelsgood::feelsgood: and that's when I knew that my softmaxxing had finally paid off. I can say IMO that most tall girls don't really care if you are shorter than them or even average for that matter but you've got to have something about yourself that sticks out from the other guys( status, money, style, physique e.t.c), which you'll have to accomplish reguardless whether they are tall or not.
View attachment 1775374View attachment 1775376View attachment 1775388View attachment 1775398
can i have her contact information? I want to buy a few of her eggs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
She's ugly as fuck, you think any man who's 6'9 and above and looks decent would even look towards here when he has much better options

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 2729
She's ugly as fuck, you think any man who's 6'9 and above and looks decent would even look towards here when he has much better options
Yes, but the point is she won't go for a shorter guy, I'm sure there are plenty of short or average height guys who would want her, but she preferred to become lesbian instead...

Yes, but the point is she won't go for a shorter guy, I'm sure there are plenty of short or average height guys who would want her, but she preferred to become lesbian instead...
Not that many actually, she's 6'9 and ugly, imagine going to a restaurant hand in hand with this creature, maybe they would fuck her, but they wouldn't want to be seen in public with her.

Not that many actually, she's 6'9 and ugly, imagine going to a restaurant hand in hand with this creature, maybe they would fuck her, but they wouldn't want to be seen in public with her.
Having such a tall girlfriend(who's also an athlete and a minor celebrity) will boost the status of any man, he'll get much more attention from other women.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Having such a tall girlfriend(who's also an athlete and a minor celebrity) will boost the status of any man, he'll get much more attention from other women.
Normies usually don't think like that though

Tall girls are either tall guys only or either acceptable with short height niggas yakhi nothing in between😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙✨

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight, Tallooksmaxxer, poopoohead and 2 others
My gf 5'6" is always making bad comments about my 5'9" ( 5'11" in lifts ) stature

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 17829

Because if she's taller, she probably wants a taller man even more than a short woman does to feel small.

But the taller she is, the lower her smv is statistically, so she has less options and deserves a lower smv male like average height or average face male. (instead of a chad)

so will girls who are above average height be more accepting of an average height guy compared to shorter girls?
obviously. women do not compromise, this is water.

My gf 5'6" is always making bad comments about my 5'9" ( 5'11" in lifts ) stature
tell her shes less attractive cos shes not a short woman

5'6 is not short? What is this, midget fetishmax.org?
taller than avg height women are statistically lower smv than average height and shorter women

Maxxing this is important for your sons

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
in my expericene the least picky girls for height are actually average height , like the 165cm -170 cm range dunno why. really short usually want that tall guy that makes the feel ultra short and tall girls want someone taller which is understandable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

they just want a guy the same height about or taller
i almost got with a girl who was like 5'11 and I'm 6'1 she was taller than me in heels :feelswah:

short girls are pickier

I’m 6’1 and I prefer to date girls around 5’9/5’10, I think it’s a family thing, if your mother, female cousins and in general women you grew up with are at a certain height you’re attracted to that.

My mother is 5’9, most of my female relatives are 5’9-6’1

So guys preferences will vary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Skywalker
I’m 6’1 and I prefer to date girls around 5’9/5’10, I think it’s a family thing, if your mother, female cousins and in general women you grew up with are at a certain height you’re attracted to that.

My mother is 5’9, most of my female relatives are 5’9-6’1

So guys preferences will vary
Just have a oedipus complex theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, smvmaxxertilllate and LightSkinNoob
wrong, i debunked this

so alll i have seen, all my experiences wrong?
nahhh

no, it only depends on how hot she actually is
but yeah there's an exception if she's like 180 cm+ , the height of a tall man= usually she will date shorter men for the opposite effect :LOL:

View attachment 1775374View attachment 1775376View attachment 1775388View attachment 1775398
Is the first guy pulling a funny face or is he just that asymmetrical? Id just a funny face he looks like a short Cristiano Ronaldo

i went out on a date with a chick thats 5'10 friday and im 5'8 and shes texting me asking when we're gonna hang out again. I'm prob +1 point above her facially tho

• Woah
i went out on a date with a chick thats 5'10 friday and im 5'8 and shes texting me asking when we're gonna hang out again. I'm prob +1 point above her facially tho
see my post on it. i wrote a thread how it was my first date in 2 years celibacy

Well, my wife is 5'11" but with heels she's usually 6'2"-6'3". I'm 6'1" for reference. She's claimed before that she likes eye level or near it because it makes it more romantic for her. Now whether she's telling the truth or not, I probably won't ever know, but I don't care.

Well, my wife is 5'11" but with heels she's usually 6'2"-6'3". I'm 6'1" for reference. She's claimed before that she likes eye level or near it because it makes it more romantic for her. Now whether she's telling the truth or not, I probably won't ever know, but I don't care.
Interesting, not many married people on this forum :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Interesting, not many married people on this forum :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Yes, I'm a "retired" looksmaxxer from awhile ago. I'm just back to get some advice with certain topics. It's also amusing.

But yes, I gather that most members here are in their teens due to what they say and do. I highly doubt that there are many teens on here that are married.

I'm not much older though, 21, while my wife is 24.

I was with a girl who was 5,10 when I was 5,8 at the time she played football and was I shit you not a lineman didn’t really affect much

No they get rejected by the chads they want for being too tall thats why they become lesbians lol