Does a person get more bone mass as they grow?

Sokarexo

Sokarexo

Iron
I'm 14yo and I have like low-slightly mid bone mass I think, I don't know how to identify it so if someone could help me out with that too it would be nice. I was wondering if a person get more bone mass by the time they finish puberty? And if so how can I maximize it.

• +1
Reactions: opeggard and CoreSchizo
Blast 700mg test to look like Sean O’Pry

• +1
Reactions: opeggard and Sokarexo
No :feelshaha: just take your supplements like D3, K2, zinc, magnesium, etc. If you really want to ensure growth, consider taking MK 677.
I don't know what half of this things are but dope. I'll just bonesmash it's easier

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
youre 14 nigga, just eat a bunch of protein and sleep 9 hours a day and you gonna be fine

Just got up, with 4 and a half hours of sleep. Of to a great start
Drink a lot of milk, calcium, vitamin d3 + k2, and yes bonemass does get more prominent as you get older, if that wasn't the truth we'd be seeing toddlers with mogger bone structure

fix diet, fix sleep, take sunlight and do a sport.
all of these are going to max your hormones

Your bones doesn’t stop growing until late 20s, while the fat pad shifts, my dad looked like a bloated subhuman at 20-21 but now has a gigachad meme tier jaw.

Bruh I'm 23 and at 20 I had a babyface while now I'm getting called Superman, just do right things like chew hard foods and high protein and you'll grow properly