Does a rhinoplasty significantly improve my appearance? And what type should I get?

L

lost-obligation

Iron
I don’t care about that face ratio bullshit. I know I have the “midface of death” but I’m trying to do what I can to improve my appearance. I know a narrow nose and good lips to nose ratio is supposed to look better. I feel like all I need is to get my nose tip fixed though and narrowing my nose screws with my face harmony. But I am used to my appearance so I have no idea what I look like to others. What type of rhinoplasty should I get? And does it make a big difference in my appearance?

Attachments

• 75777B8C-0659-45EE-80A0-A7B832CA69D3.jpeg
    75777B8C-0659-45EE-80A0-A7B832CA69D3.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and subhuman to mtn
Imo as a guy who recently got rhino I don't think it improves your face 😢. Maybe show your side profile as well for a better judgement, also maybe a better pic cause your tilting down

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and Jade
From looking at your front view alone your jaw looks heavily recessed so you might want to consider treating that. Sometimes a heavily recessed upper and lower jaw will case your nose to loose support and droop downwards causing it to appear disproportionately bigger along with artifically creating a longer midface. If you bring out your upper and lower jaw it'll give your nose the support it needs to point upwards along with harmonise your face by filling out your chin area

Getting a rhinoplasty would only be a bandaid fix and could potentially leave you with a stretched out pig nose as your recessed lower jaw pulls down on too much skin

Alfaro bimax nose
Alfaro bimax nose elena
Gunson bimax

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Jade and Vain786
Narrow looks definitely better

you should get genioplasty before. top 1 surgery for u. + chewing. them u can think about the nose. chin is 50% of a male attractiveness (yes theres is a study for this. yes the same pic morphed with a better chin got me 4.5 vs 7.5/10 on photo feller (yes only the chin))

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, sub5inchcel, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
you should get genioplasty before. top 1 surgery for u. + chewing. them u can think about the nose. chin is 50% of a male attractiveness (yes theres is a study for this. yes the same pic morphed with a better chin got me 4.5 vs 7.5/10 on photo feller (yes only the chin))

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 18776
as the two guys above me said; save up and get genioplasty. your lower third is ugly as shit

as the two guys above me said; save up and get genioplasty. your lower third is ugly as shit
nah, transplant your ass hairs into your jaw and beardmaxx

• +1
Reactions: kopper and pneumocystosis
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
@lost-obligation Take the info Mr burro 🐴 @WanderingBurro gave you - he is correct. More pictures would help as well.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
bimax would be cherry on the top really
I think I will get a bimax, I have hollow cheeks but I’m recessed as fuark, I think I will post pics later. I’m 21, want to get it done before 25

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I think I will get a bimax, I have hollow cheeks but I’m recessed as fuark, I think I will post pics later. I’m 21, want to get it done before 25
tag me when you post

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
From looking at your front view alone your jaw looks heavily recessed so you might want to consider treating that. Sometimes a heavily recessed upper and lower jaw will case your nose to loose support and droop downwards causing it to appear disproportionately bigger along with artifically creating a longer midface. If you bring out your upper and lower jaw it'll give your nose the support it needs to point upwards along with harmonise your face by filling out your chin area

Getting a rhinoplasty would only be a bandaid fix and could potentially leave you with a stretched out pig nose as your recessed lower jaw pulls down on too much skin

View attachment 1850512View attachment 1850513View attachment 1850517
Only problem with jaw surgery is the cost. I am pretty recessed but the cost of jaw surgery without insurance is a lot when I could get a rhinoplasty, genio, and other stuff done for the same price. Even with jaw surgery I will need surgery for my bulbous nose tip.

Attachments

• CF11F11A-92DF-4D29-BDE8-BA220566DF9B.jpeg
    CF11F11A-92DF-4D29-BDE8-BA220566DF9B.jpeg
    390.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Only problem with jaw surgery is the cost. I am pretty recessed but the cost of jaw surgery without insurance is a lot when I could get a rhinoplasty, genio, and other stuff done for the same price. Even with jaw surgery I will need surgery for my bulbous nose tip.
Best start saving now like I am then :feelshaha:

If you're too impatient and want something now I'd say go for genio. It's roughly 3-5k iirc and won't really get in the way of much. Highly advise against a rhino if your underlying problem is your jaw as it might leave your face looking pulled and pig like through an overexposed philtrum and nostrils

it's almost ovER
consider jaw surgERy

wage slave and get bimax.

View attachment 1850512View attachment 1850513View attachment 1850517
What surgery are those pics?

I don’t care about that face ratio bullshit. I know I have the “midface of death” but I’m trying to do what I can to improve my appearance. I know a narrow nose and good lips to nose ratio is supposed to look better. I feel like all I need is to get my nose tip fixed though and narrowing my nose screws with my face harmony. But I am used to my appearance so I have no idea what I look like to others. What type of rhinoplasty should I get? And does it make a big difference in my appearance?
Take Off Glasses GIFs | Tenor

@skinnytwink Look alike.

Rhino makes like no difference I think wider lips would make your face alot better. tbh or maybe Genio as your jaw is quite bad.
But if you really want the answer on what one looks best: Narrow morph is the better of the two.

I would get jaw surgery tbh if I was you to fix your recession, it may be expensive but it will last you your life.

Face is everything its not like a car you buy and use for 5-10 years it is what you will have for your entire face, best to go for the best right.

Bimax with Genio would be idea, and then get Rhino either with that or after.

@skinnytwink Look alike.

Rhino makes like no difference I think wider lips would make your face alot better. tbh or maybe Genio as your jaw is quite bad.
But if you really want the answer on what one looks best: Narrow morph is the better of the two.

I would get jaw surgery tbh if I was you to fix your recession, it may be expensive but it will last you your life.

Face is everything its not like a car you buy and use for 5-10 years it is what you will have for your entire face, best to go for the best right.

girl what i'm killing myself

@skinnytwink Look alike.

is my midface that long i don't really see a resemblance

• +1
Reactions: Nims
it'd ascend u but ur problem is ur long midface u need bimax with ccw rotation

Imo as a guy who recently got rhino I don't think it improves your face 😢. Maybe show your side profile as well for a better judgement, also maybe a better pic cause your tilting down