Does abusing hgh cause widening of the face?

randomguyonthenet.

randomguyonthenet.

Iron
Will abusing hgh along with steroids give someone a wider face aka steroid skull?would love to get your thoughts on it.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and TheLooxMaxingKing
Even if checkboes will increase in size thus making them appear wider HGH will make the face appear longer as studies suggest because the maxilla will become set back and will grow more in height.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, midlatinocel and randomguyonthenet.
check out joe rogan, he has wide face because of hgh

• +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet.
fucks your nose up too… from my experience of taking it in my teens

• +1
u think Mcgregor has been abusing it ? Bros face doubled in sie

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and randomguyonthenet.
is hgh worth it?

• +1
I don't know brother I've never used it but I've heard it makes everything grow larger.ive read it promotes growth of the bones in hand,feet and face.
yep sounds pretty awesome, scared to take it before 18 tho, need to almost fully develope before using a hormone that strong

• +1
It also has a lot of side effects too man.
well alot of bodybuilders use stereoids and still survive, growth hormone is weak compared to stereoids, and yes it haves some side effects but just have a meeting with a doctor and remember to test your bloodwork and those shits very often if u want to use a peptide hormone. i think its worth it, for me i'll propably start using it after puberty so around age 18

Even if checkboes will increase in size thus making them appear wider HGH will make the face appear longer as studies suggest because the maxilla will become set back and will grow more in height.
No bro. Taking it for like 5 years will not do shit for your face.

check out joe rogan, he has wide face because of hgh
He took it for MANY years to cause this effect. Not to mention he's old as fuck.

fucks your nose up too… from my experience of taking it in my teens
Cope. You didn't take NEARLY enough HGH to cause anything with your nose. Your nose was fucked regardless.

is hgh worth it?
Yes but actual HGH. Not any of this cope MK677 bullshit. Don't take it for too long or your heart will be enlarged (not good)

• +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet. and TheLooxMaxingKing
Yes but actual HGH. Not any of this cope MK677 bullshit. Don't take it for too long or your heart will be enlarged (not good)
Why not mk-677 i think it will develop 80% more hgh in body

Why not mk-677 i think it will develop 80% more hgh in body
It's cope. It doesn't give you as much HGH as you think it does. I took it from around 16-18 consistently. It did nothing. It's been like 8 years from then and I don't think I gained any benefits long term.

It got popular on lookism and BB forum because of the studies showing it increased HGH output. However, I have not seen a single person definitively prove they gained ANYTHING from using it. I gained no benefits from it, despite it being completely legit and pure.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and randomguyonthenet.
It's cope. It doesn't give you as much HGH as you think it does. I took it from around 16-18 consistently. It did nothing. It's been like 8 years from then and I don't think I gained any benefits long term.

It got popular on lookism and BB forum because of the studies showing it increased HGH output. However, I have not seen a single person definitively prove they gained ANYTHING from using it. I gained no benefits from it, despite it being completely legit and pure.
I thought hgh widened the face?.there is a bodybuilder YouTuber named Branden Wuerch.he had a dramatic face change transformation as well as Justin Compton.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01