Does AI / Heightmaxxing mess up brain development?

itzxcolin

itzxcolin

ASCEND AT ALL COSTS
Currently hieghtmaxxing taking 2mg of Leterzole a day. I’m 17. Is this gonna mess up my brain development and make me a dumbass?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Currently hieghtmaxxing taking 2mg of Leterzole a day. I’m 17. Is this gonna mess up my brain development and make me a dumbass?
yes it will make you retard in fact

• JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and becomingnearperfect
Not unless you use it for like 2 years non stop.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and itzxcolin
It'll probably mess with your serotonin levels (the letrozole).
IGF-1 is a mild nootropic.
You'll possibly end up slightly cognitively more capable and moderately more emotionally instable

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, JCaesar and itzxcolin
It'll probably mess with your serotonin levels (the letrozole).
IGF-1 is a mild nootropic.
You'll possibly end up slightly cognitively more capable and moderately more emotionally instable
Huh, so taking an AI has positive effects to the brain's development instead of negative ones?

• Hmm...
Reactions: coispet
Huh, so taking an AI has positive effects to the brain's development instead of negative ones?
No, aromatase (estrogen) inhibitors deplete serotonin, that's not good.
IGF-1 has mild nootropic effects.

Do all AI’s mess with serotonin levels or is it just leterzole specifically? Considering switching to an alternative
A.I.s in general I believe.

Yes if you use it for a prolonged amout of time and abuse it

I took 2.5 daily as a teen & it did chemically induce depression. Worst time of my life no external circumstance can compare. Estrogen plays a neuroprotective function so this will also mass kill your braincells. Cut the dose down & start on mk-677.