Does any chink have light eyes

mkoomz

mkoomz

Shitposter Bitchgetter
ive seen niggers and curries with light eyes, yet to see a noddle with legit light eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Vvvvxxxx, owlofathena and 2 others
Only the ones with albinism/occular albinism and Waardenburg's Syndrome.

If you mean by ancestry, I am pretty sure it is literally impossible but idk

Maybe there is a one in a million pure Asian with light brown instead of dark brown/black eyes, and even then that would be because of iris thickness (I think that is what it's called?), not because of pigmentation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Chadrapist, SadnessWYJ and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, justshowerbro, RoundHouse and 5 others
yes
my nigga st.jawcel got a blue eyed hapa

14642025 10207079066004845 1216054319004243971 n
81931820 10215148931666443 7779159094249652224 o

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Chadrapist, Lux and 3 others
there are a few asian people with green eyes. for example, there is a korean actor called lee sung kyung with green / hazel eyes. also there are kazakh and mongolian people with blue eyes

go ara

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Lux and Deleted member 6402
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and doll
OP is referring to pure Asians.

Normal Chinese people (for example) with an eye color lighter than T40 literally don't exist.
View attachment 803900
they are pure asian lol i said korean actresses, they have hazel eyes. they’re not mixed, they have asian parents. hazel eyes isn’t exclusive to any race and is in fact the rarest eye color tied with pure green.

obviously, most asians have brown eyes. but there are a few with colored eyes like hazel / green. and some kazakh/mongolians with blue (perhaps some have caucasian admixture, bc it’s common there)

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
His wife seems to have grayish eyes not sure whether they are contacts

edit: nevermind saw the second picture they are brown
on the left yes , in the others she has brown eyes
she realized her noodle dream of an aryan baby
and he realized his incel dream of an asian waifu

12445955 1667485130135266 1188844499 n
38699801 459716817880456 7422754453100429312 n
45672172 144532386527742 6777126696624924293 n

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Spartacus1-, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
they are pure asian lol i said korean actresses, they have hazel eyes. they’re not mixed, they have asian parents. hazel eyes isn’t exclusive to any race and is in fact the rarest eye color with pure green.
But hazel eyes are not light eye color all the time (they are also the second most common eye color on earth, then is dark blue). A10/platinum blue eyes, for example, are always light. They look like a husky's. Hazel eyes look just as dark as brown eyes in some pictures.

How many asians do you know (who don't have any condition or genetic mutation/syndrome) with an eye color like this in normal lighting?
Download
MaKktrTu 400x400

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr, TsarTsar444 and doll
there are a few asian people with green eyes. for example, there is a korean actor called lee sung kyung with green / hazel eyes. also there are kazakh and mongolian people with blue eyes

go ara

View attachment 803896
There aren't any Kazakh or Mongol people with blue eyes jfl

Asians all have black/dark brown eyes. Except some finno ugric groups in urals who sometimes have light eyes (but then it's arguable whether or not they're Asian)

But hazel eyes are not light eye color all the time (they are also the second most common eye color on earth, then is dark blue). A10/platinum blue eyes, for example, are always light. They look like a husky's. Hazel eyes look just as dark as brown eyes in some pictures.

How many asians do you know (who don't have any condition or genetic mutation/syndrome) with an eye color like this in normal lighting?
View attachment 803915View attachment 803916
did i say pure asians have a10 eyes? what is your argument? hazel eyes are clearly different from brown and that depends on how much brown pigment they have and the amount of pheomelanin they express. hazel and green eyes are colored eyes. wtf lmao?

the point is, there are asians with have colored eyes, just not on average. and there are some mongolians with blue eyes aswell, but probably not that light. obviously that color is more dominant in europeans. i’m answering ops question, and no offence, you’re derailing a bit.

• +1
did i say pure asians have a10 eyes? what is your argument? hazel eyes are clearly different from brown and that depends on how much brown pigment they have and the amount of pheomelanin they express. hazel and green eyes are colored eyes. wtf lmao?

the point is, there are asians with have colored eyes, just not on average. and there are some mongolians with blue eyes aswell, but probably not that light. obviously that color is more dominant in europeans. i’m answering ops question, and no offence, you’re derailing a bit.
I only consider eyes above above D50 light. I lived in China for two years as a kid, never saw a single asian with noticeably light eyes. Not a single one, and you know overpopulated the country is.

But ok. Yea, that makes sense. With Mongolians.

google is free bro

just because you don’t see it often doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, BigBoy and umzazi
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Hero of the Imperium
Kazakhs have blue eyes many times cause they are around 20-30% caucasian, 2000 years ago central asia was white before mongol invasions from the east
i’ve already said it is possible they have cauc admixture but there are some mongolians who have blue eyes due to gene flow rather than having high recent cauc ancestry

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
:feelsohh: :feelsohh:prime kristen kreuk
doll

• Love it
Reactions: doll
Yes you fucking retards. All it takes to have blue eyes is alleles for it on both sides. You people are fucking stupid.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and doll

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, doll and umzazi
i’ve already said it is possible they have cauc admixture but there are some mongolians who have blue eyes due to gene flow rather than having high recent cauc ancestry
Mongolians are 20% european-like
There is, just rare

Mongolians are 20% european-like

There is, just rare
mongolians aren't 20% european-like
who in the fuck told u that kid
There is, just rare
No, there literally isn't.
Any eyecolor lighter than hazel in Kazakhs means that the person is not kazakh but Russian.

Any eyecolor lighter than hazel in Kazakhs means that the person is not kazakh but Russian.

They literally have 20% caucasoid ancestry, 18% from steppe europeans. Many have euro haplogroups too

There is and I've posted examples of it. There are also some with blond or red hair.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and doll

Gengis khan had blue eyes like most people of his clan with many red heads

View attachment 804020
They literally have 20% caucasoid ancestry, 18% from steppe europeans. Many have euro haplogroups too

There is and I've posted examples of it. There are also some with blond or red hair.
Steppe Pastorialist isn't European phenotype. Its a mix of EHG (Brown eyes and hair) and CHG (Black hair brown eyes)
Neither are any of the Farmers except Early European farmer (But its still rather med)

There are no blonde or light eyed mongols, calm ur tits.
Gengis khan had blue eyes like most people of his clan with many red heads
Yeah and mansa musa was nordic

This is retarded anyways since it occurs independently in no group but europeans. Everyone with light eyes has european ancestry, indians and africans just mixed more than asians.

Steppe Pastorialist isn't European phenotype. Its a mix of EHG (Brown eyes and hair) and CHG (Black hair brown eyes)
Neither are any of the Farmers except Early European farmer (But its still rather med)

EHG mixed with a blue eyed ethnicity (WHG) and CHG also had ancestry from a group that had the genes for blue eyes and blond hair (ANE) and the ones that mixed with the ancient north asians were even more light eyed and haired
EEF could be light skinned and haired

I posted images of tuvans/mongols with them

EHG mixed with a blue eyed ethnicity (WHG) and CHG also had ancestry from a group that had the genes for blue eyes and blond hair (ANE) and the ones that mixed with the ancient north asians were even more light eyed and haired
EEF could be light skinned and haired

I posted images of tuvans/mongols with them
Kid ANE was entirely brown eyed and black haired wtf are u on about.
All EHG remains had genes responsible for brown eyes, stop coping

Kid ANE was entirely brown eyed and black haired wtf are u on about.
All EHG remains had genes responsible for brown eyes, stop coping
no, they had the genes for both blue eyes and blond hair
from Wikipedia alone
The derived allele of KITLG associated with blond hair in modern Europeans is present in several individuals of the Ancient North Eurasian (ANE) lineage, and is recorded in Mesolithic Eastern Europe as associated with the Eastern European Hunter-Gatherer (EHG) lineage derived from ANE. The earliest known individual with the derived allele is the ANE Afontova Gora 3 individual, dated to 14,700 years ago.[29] Ancient DNA of ANE or "steppe" ancestry is found in Mesolithic Northern Europe.

Geneticist David Reich said that the derived SNP for blond hair entered continental Europe by way of a massive population migration from the Eurasian steppe, by a people who had substantial Ancient North Eurasian ancestry.[30]
EHG mixed with WHG (blue eyed population) a lot and blue eyes appeared before then anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
This is retarded anyways since it occurs independently in no group but europeans. Everyone with light eyes has european ancestry, indians and africans just mixed more than asians.
Not true, colored eyes are gene mutations, they don't exist because of European ancestry. They could happen to anyone but it is most common in Europeans.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, BigBoy, Chadrapist and 2 others
no, they had the genes for both blue eyes and blond hair
from Wikipedia alone

EHG mixed with WHG (blue eyed population) a lot and blue eyes appeared before then anyways.
Keep cope kid
Screenshot 20201114 133056
Screenshot 20201114 133110

not sure if those are light or just lighting
IMG 20200906 113643

Why are you replying in an idiotic manner, there is even an official portrait of his son ogedei khan with blue eyes and red hair. All their facial features are still fully mongolic

Why are you replying in an idiotic manner, there is even an official portrait of his son ogedei khan with blue eyes and red hair. All their facial features are still fully mongolic
Yeah and Obama was blonde blue eyed, true story cuz I drew him with blonde hair blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
you can have light eyes without having european ancestry, or recent E ancestry, lol. if you are one of those ppl who think only blue eyes are light eyes then maybe your statement is true. but i’ve seen many ethnics like indians and arabs with light eyes without recent european ancestry.

no trait is exclusive to any race, it’s just a genetic trait. just as there are white and black people with monolids without asian ancestry, there are ethnics with colored / light eyes without european ancestry.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Chadrapist and umzazi
you can have light eyes without having european ancestry, or recent E ancestry, lol. if you are one of those ppl who think only blue eyes are light eyes then maybe your statement is true. but i’ve seen many ethnics like indians and arabs with light eyes without recent european ancestry.

no trait is exclusive to any race, it’s just a genetic trait. just as there are white and black people with monolids without asian ancestry, there are ethnics with colored / light eyes without european ancestry.
you don't understand it. Most indians have some european ancestry from ancient times and many arabs do. that is what gives them light eyes,

It's not the same thing at all. Light eyes exclusively comes from european people.

• Hmm...
That doesn't mean they didn't have genes from a light population lmao. Idk where you're getting confused
So what kid? They were overwhelmingly dark eyed. ur acting like Mongols are some blue eyed aryans cuz they have 18% of genes from some Steppe people... Meanwhile those steppe people themselves were fucking overwhelmingly dark eyed.

• +1
So what kid? They were overwhelmingly dark eyed. ur acting like Mongols are some blue eyed aryans cuz they have 18% of genes from some Steppe people... Meanwhile those steppe people themselves were fucking overwhelmingly dark eyed.
Even if they were overwhelmingly dark eyed they had light eyed and haired people because they had the genes for it. Light hair became way more common in the last 2000 years alone.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and umzazi
Yeah and Obama was blonde blue eyed, true story cuz I drew him with blonde hair blue eyes
You're an idiot, it was officialy drawn under the supervision of his grandson

Even if they were overwhelmingly dark eyed they had light eyed and haired people because they had the genes for it. Light hair became way more common in the last 2000 years alone.
From my experience with Central Asians (kazakhs included) having been to Moscow 9 times, I can tell you you're full of shit. I've never seen any Central Asian with any eyecolor lighter than medium brown.

• +1
Dxcfvgbhj

• Love it
From my experience with Central Asians (kazakhs included) having been to Moscow 9 times, I can tell you you're full of shit. I've never seen any Central Asian with any eyecolor lighter than medium brown.
Yeah because it's rare, they are majority non-light eyed and haired by far but there's still light featured mongols and kazakhs which proves they can have light features.

• +1
Reactions: doll and umzazi
Yeah because it's rare, they are majority non-light eyed and haired by far but there's still light featured mongols and kazakhs which proves they can have light features.
No they can't. If they do, it'd be less than 1% and lets be honest - it wouldnt be because of some old age CHG/EHG admixture, but most likely cuz some russian officer raped their great grandmother

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and Deleted member 10104

go ara

View attachment 803896

lee sung kyung's eyes are brown which arent rare in eastern asians actually, well not super rare, in fact half the chinese girls ive fucked have had super dark brown eyes, maybe 2 had medium brown eyes like these