Does any chink have light eyes

I'm white, so actually, i can
All of you coping JBW fags need to stfu, all you can pull is some average noodle whore , unless you're above average attractiveness then yes maybe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
chinks always have hazel eyes naturally, right @Chineseguyslefort ?
Some do have hazel eyes, but it's kinda pointless because 99.9% of East Asians have recessed maxillas that give them flat, cheeklines from side and ruin harmony. And maxilla matters more than eye color.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Some do have hazel eyes, but it's kinda pointless because 99.9% of East Asians have recessed maxillas that give them flat, cheeklines from side and ruin harmony. And maxilla matters more than eye color.
You misunderstood. None of them have colored eyes

Really? I don't think so, most ones are pitch dark brown
When I search up “blue eyed black a Africans” I can find tons of examples but you can barely find any Asian ones.

yeah and a man can also be born with 11 fingers instead of 10, but we don't say humans have 11 fingers just because of one man and we don't say colored eyes are an ethnic trait because of 1 man either, huh?

no point in pointing out stupid exceptions, stop being self hating and just accept your coloring
i love being brown and having "black" eyes and hair jfl. im THE ONLY nonselfhating ethnic who likes his own coloring. so jfl at you for saying that to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104