Does any chink have light eyes

No they can't. If they do, it'd be less than 1% and lets be honest - it wouldnt be because of some old age CHG/EHG admixture, but most likely cuz some russian officer raped their great grandmother
every race wants to cope with being able to have white coloring with the few famous people in their race that had blue eyes or some shit, it's so cringe

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and Deleted member 5746
you don't understand it. Most indians have some european ancestry from ancient times and many arabs do. that is what gives them light eyes,

It's not the same thing at all. Light eyes exclusively comes from european people.
that was ancient times. it’s called gene flow. most races get their traits from gene flow then separate. we are all mixed, most of our racial / ethnic traits came from other places and groups, then it became apart the of our average phenotypes.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
No they can't. If they do, it'd be less than 1% and lets be honest - it wouldnt be because of some old age CHG/EHG admixture, but most likely cuz some russian officer raped their great grandmother
I literally posted examples of it in this thread, you are lying. It's under 10% but above 1% for sure. Mixing with russians was rarer then than now.

• +1
Reactions: umzazi
From my experience with Central Asians (kazakhs included) having been to Moscow 9 times, I can tell you you're full of shit. I've never seen any Central Asian with any eyecolor lighter than medium brown.
Like a personal experience is some kind of valid proof

that was ancient times. it’s called gene flow. most races get their traits from gene flow then separate. we are all mixed, most of our racial / ethnic traits came from other places and groups, then it became apart the of our average phenotypes.
Gene flow is ancestry so I'm not sure what your point is.
every race wants to cope with being able to have white coloring with the few famous people in their race that had blue eyes or some shit, it's so cringe
You don't understand anything posted jfl

View attachment 804215

lee sung kyung's eyes are brown which arent rare in eastern asians actually, well not super rare, in fact half the chinese girls ive fucked have had super dark brown eyes, maybe 2 had medium brown eyes like these
they’re hazel, once again, it depends on the lighting, like all hazel eyes, sometimes they appear brown in some lighting, sometimes they appear green. that’s what having hazel eyes is like.

Not true, colored eyes are gene mutations, they don't exist because of European ancestry. They could happen to anyone but it is most common in Europeans.
yeah and a man can also be born with 11 fingers instead of 10, but we don't say humans have 11 fingers just because of one man and we don't say colored eyes are an ethnic trait because of 1 man either, huh?

no point in pointing out stupid exceptions, stop being self hating and just accept your coloring

Like a personal experience is some kind of valid proof
Yeah it is. Very much valid proof.
I literally posted examples of it in this thread, you are lying. It's under 10% but above 1% for sure. Mixing with russians was rarer then than now.
Under 10% jfl
Under 10% for light eyes would be northern italians or Southern French people.
I guess according to KostyaRin over here Mongols have the same eyecolor as North Italians

they’re hazel, once again, it depends on the lighting, like all hazel eyes, sometimes they appear brown in some lighting, sometimes they appear green. that’s what having green eyes.

View attachment 804221
"muh lighting" shut up bitch, i grew up around people with real green and blue eyes while your family had rocks of coal in their eyes, her eyes are deep dark shit brown and they use photoshop + the best lighting possible to make them anything besides that, you can look at any normal picture/video of her and see that.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
yeah and a man can also be born with 11 fingers instead of 10, but we don't say humans have 11 fingers just because of one man and we don't say colored eyes are an ethnic trait because of 1 man either, huh?

no point in pointing out stupid exceptions, stop being self hating and just accept your coloring
I'm not asian so you're assumption is wrong. Colored eyes are a european trait and always will be and everyone with colored eyes is part white

Gengis khan had blue eyes like most people of his clan with many red heads
genghis khan was confirmed to have caucasoid dna:)

I'm not asian so you're assumption is wrong. Colored eyes are a european trait and always will be and everyone with colored eyes is part white
well then consider my post addressed at the ethnics who are trying to cope otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157
Yeah it is. Very much valid proof.

Under 10% jfl
Under 10% for light eyes would be northern italians or Southern French people.
I guess according to KostyaRin over here Mongols have the same eyecolor as North Italians
probably more than southern ones tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Gene flow is ancestry so I'm not sure what your point is.

You don't understand anything posted jfl
obviously it is but if most indians or arabs were to take an ancestry test it wouldn’t show up because it was from ancient times and became settled in their average phenotype.

like i said, most races and ethnicities get their traits from gene flow. no trait is exclusive to any race, just like you can see a black or white person with monolids without recent asian ancestry.

"muh lighting" shut up bitch, i grew up around people with real green and blue eyes while your family had rocks of coal in their eyes, her eyes are deep dark shit brown and they use photoshop + the best lighting possible to make them anything besides that, you can look at any normal picture/video of her and see that.
why would they photoshop her eyes green. she clearly has hazel eyes, which is a mix of pheomelanin and the blue allele to create green.. with a mix of brown. why are you coping so hard? are you mad that some ethnics have colored eyes or what? it’s not that serious bro calm down. too much E in you jfl :lul:

why would they photoshop her eyes green. she clearly has hazel eyes, which is a mix of pheomelanin and the blue allele to create green.. with a mix of brown. why are you coping so hard? are you mad that some ethnics have colored eyes or what? it’s not that serious bro calm down. too much E in you jfl :lul:
why are you coping over her eyes you retard? you can literally watch videos of her and they're dark brown. this is so cringe it's not even funny.

tenor.gif

547bd21e70d6783e385117ba1b610d4d.gif

• JFL
Reactions: doll
obviously it is but if most indians or arabs were to take an ancestry test it wouldn’t show up because it was from ancient times and became settled in their average phenotype.

like i said, most races and ethnicities get their traits from gene flow. no trait is exclusive to any race, just like you can see a black or white person with monolids without recent asian ancestry.
almost every Indian would have european ancestry if they uploaded their DNA on a gedmatch-like site (not 23andme which doesn't go past 500 years). You've already acknowledged that everyone with light eyes has european ancestry

Monolids are just there being one eyelid and all human babies have it, it's not the same

why are you coping over her eyes you retard? you can literally watch videos of her and they're dark brown. this is so cringe it's not even funny.

tenor.gif

547bd21e70d6783e385117ba1b610d4d.gif
i’m not ethnic or even asian, what’s to cope with?

she has hazel eyes you idiot, they don’t appear green in all lightings, bc they’re a mixed color. sometimes they look brown, sometimes they’re green. because hazel eyes is a MIXED eye color you idiot.

why are you so stirred up about this?

clearly hazel eyes

From my experience with Central Asians (kazakhs included) having been to Moscow 9 times, I can tell you you're full of shit. I've never seen any Central Asian with any eyecolor lighter than medium brown.
You’re right but I have seen central Asians with light eyes/

Attachments

• A1ECAF37-EAD2-4012-804B-E96D27C7141B.jpeg
    A1ECAF37-EAD2-4012-804B-E96D27C7141B.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 3E9E8AF1-6447-4798-9916-D0973176A507.jpeg
    3E9E8AF1-6447-4798-9916-D0973176A507.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 20
  • C843C671-65CB-40A3-A610-D9CC057D40E9.jpeg
    C843C671-65CB-40A3-A610-D9CC057D40E9.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 23
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and doll
You’re right but I have seen central Asians with light eyes/
first looks photoshopped
second is hapa, not fully whatever her ethnicity is supposed to be
and I doublt the third is even central asian. Looks like some finno ugric group

first looks photoshopped
They’re hazara from aghanistan. Mixture of mongol and iranic

• +1
  • +1
almost every Indian would have european ancestry if they uploaded their DNA on a gedmatch-like site (not 23andme which doesn't go past 500 years). You've already acknowledged that everyone with light eyes has european ancestry

Monolids are just there being one eyelid and all human babies have it, it's not the same
i acknowledges that people with blue eyes possibly have european ancestry, but not every other eye color like green or hazel. it is possible to have colored eyes without european ancestry. and babies have epicanthic folds not monolids at birth. monolids are an asian feature but it is not exclusive to any race just like colored eyes aren’t.

They’re hazara from aghanistan. Mixture of mongol and iranic
Only the first girl is supposedly. Whatever, National Geographic loves cherrypicking kids with light eyes to make shitskins seem human to the western world
The green eyed girl that appeared on the cover of National Geographic faces jail time 1024x806

that doesnt mean average afghan looks like that jfl

Only the first girl is supposedly. Whatever, National Geographic loves cherrypicking kids with light eyes to make shitskins seem human to the western world
View attachment 804244
that doesnt mean average afghan looks like that jfl
Why are you being racist?

Seem human = Seem white
its just wordplay
Shitskin = People of color (of shit) = People of color
Once again just worldplay
If U want me to rephrase my statement to be more PC it would be: National Geogprahic loves to cherrypick people of color with light eyes so that they would seem white and their white audience could sympathize with them more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Seem human = Seem white
its just wordplay
Shitskin = People of color (of shit) = People of color
Once again just worldplay
If U want me to rephrase my statement to be more PC it would be: National Geogprahic loves to cherrypick people of color with light eyes so that they would seem white and their white audience could sympathize with them more
Ah ok. Yeah that makes sense. Honestly a lot of ethnics here do like to underplay how ethnic they are. Like Pakistanis and Afghans thinking they look med jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
i’m not ethnic or even asian, what’s to cope with?

she has hazel eyes you idiot, they don’t appear green in all lightings, bc they’re a mixed color. sometimes they look brown, sometimes they’re green. because hazel eyes is a MIXED eye color you idiot.

why are you so stirred up about this?

clearly hazel eyes

View attachment 804240

View attachment 804241
cope clearly brown

dnrd btw

cope clearly brown

dnrd btw
you did, it’s ok bro :lul: imagine writing a thinkpiece expressing how mad you are that some ethnics have colored eyes and now acting like you didn’t read it. what an absolute autist :lul:

you did, it’s ok bro :lul: imagine writing a thinkpiece expressing how mad you are that some ethnics have colored eyes and now acting like you didn’t read it. what an absolute autist :lul:
Dnrd keep rotting you khhv

I don't know why it's more uncommon for Asians to have light eyes than for blacks. Very peculiar indeed.

I don't know why it's more uncommon for Asians to have light eyes than for blacks. Very peculiar indeed.
African americans are all mixed.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
first looks photoshopped
I posted examples before for you, stop coping

@Chadrapist
what are you confused about

chinks always have hazel eyes naturally, right @Chineseguyslefort ?

Yeah but even the blacks in Africa, on average, appear to show light eyes more than asians.
i feel that’s partly to do with media exposure. black people are hyper visible in the media. also, africa has the most phenotypic diversity i’ve read.

• +1
Yeah but even the blacks in Africa, on average, appear to show light eyes more than asians.
Really? I don't think so, most ones are pitch dark brown

• +1
Main qimg 683b7116faf6bfaf3d54693af895281a
you will never have her

• JFL