Does any one know what I can do for really bad acne that my mom won’t care for

albertaslayer11

albertaslayer11

Iron
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
3
I’m 15 yrs old and I’ve been turned down multiple times for my acne. I’ve tried to use acutane but my mom said no because of the side effects. My dad had really bad acne as well growing up. Is there anything I can do or is it over

Image
Image
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
just use topicals
tretinoin + azelaic acid = holy skin
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, albertaslayer11, Hatsune Miku and 1 other person
Hop on the Tretonin and azelaic acid hype train. I have been seeing results so far and works great just make sure your vendor is legit. Dont let your mum/dad find out if you can, ship to a friends house and hide the products in your room. Also use a cleanser that you will be fine with
(I use this)
La Roche Posay Toleriane Dermo Cleanser for Sensitive Skin 400ml Image 1

1790635627122

(Might get fried for my advice lmao idrc it works for me + first post)
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
Hop on the Tretonin and azelaic acid hype train. I have been seeing results so far and works great just make sure your vendor is legit. Dont let your mum/dad find out if you can, ship to a friends house and hide the products in your room. Also use a cleanser that you will be fine with
(I use this)
La Roche Posay Toleriane Dermo Cleanser for Sensitive Skin 400ml Image 1

View attachment 5703810
(Might get fried for my advice lmao idrc it works for me + first post)
I’ll definitely try I need holy skin
 
  • +1
Reactions: Hatsune Miku and ICR
just wait till your 16 then you could get accutane without your parents deciding
 

Similar threads

koreancel
Replies
39
Views
109
Hemophylia
Hemophylia
chelado
Replies
5
Views
59
griffith goy
G
Kingofmallu
Replies
13
Views
119
i<3cats
i<3cats
Z
Replies
1
Views
17
Temporals
Temporals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top