koreancel
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2026
- Posts
- 57
- Reputation
- 58
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Contacts
mfs just gate keepingView attachment 5706659that many reps and yet you're giving a low iq and low effort advice, he asked for DIYS?!
If I help you out would you rep and mark as solution ?Bump
mfs just gate keeping
Yes :vIf I help you out would you rep and mark as solution ?
Looks weird on Asians, I met one wasian girl with hazel eyes and she mogged hard cause it looked naturalContacts
Dear fuck I actually look horrendoussend better pictures
I’m on aas so my bloat is unrealDo diy debloat
Filler Mark as solutionAnd yes I’m aware of my acne I’m getting that in check
Over.
5’8 I got erda in my drawer rn tho
No no I’m only 18 bro I can teach 6 foot bro no bro let me cope broOver.![]()
18? Don't know if you're joking or not, but 5'8 at 18 is giga over, find something to cope with.No no I’m only 18 bro I can teach 6 foot bro no bro let me cope bro
I’m joking lmfao I’ll just use inserts18? Don't know if you're joking or not, but 5'8 at 18 is giga over, find something to cope with.
Both incredibly easy to mitigate.roids cause both acne and hair loss
Exactly, I’m working on fixing everything out of rangeBoth incredibly easy to mitigate.

here you go then,Yes :v

Mirin thank you, I’m looking into bsso right now cause my deep bite is fucking terrible. Is it too late for orthopedic intervention cause I’m 18?here you go then,
View attachment 5706714 Looking at your face Irealised that there are 3 DIY procedures you could do, first is DIY Chin filler (I'd personally suggest you to get alike a bimax tho, coz its not just your chin, its yourentire mandible which is recessed, this thread might help you with diy fillers :-https://looksmax.org/threads/the-high-effort-diy-filler-bible.2316471/, also your face lacks angularity so try out diy aqualyx :- https://looksmax.org/threads/aqualyx-diy-guide-for-idiots-like-me.2270376/ Lastly your nasal width to lip width ratio is off View attachment 5706805 so you could try diy lip widening : https://looksmax.org/threads/diy-lip-widening-guide.2272379/
mark as solution and rep![]()
you're just 18 so its not too late, rep this and the message aboveMirin thank you, I’m looking into bsso right now cause my deep bite is fucking terrible. Is it too late for orthopedic intervention cause I’m 18?
did you mark as solution wouldnt aqualyx have a higher roi for him? He looks extremely fat in the cheeksFiller Mark as solution
even tho lip widening is cope W grayhere you go then,
View attachment 5706714 Looking at your face Irealised that there are 3 DIY procedures you could do, first is DIY Chin filler (I'd personally suggest you to get alike a bimax tho, coz its not just your chin, its yourentire mandible which is recessed, this thread might help you with diy fillers :-https://looksmax.org/threads/the-high-effort-diy-filler-bible.2316471/, also your face lacks angularity so try out diy aqualyx :- https://looksmax.org/threads/aqualyx-diy-guide-for-idiots-like-me.2270376/ Lastly your nasal width to lip width ratio is off View attachment 5706805 so you could try diy lip widening : https://looksmax.org/threads/diy-lip-widening-guide.2272379/
mark as solution and rep![]()
Bro I’m not gonna lie I don’t know how to do thatyou're just 18 so its not too late, rep this and the message abovedid you mark as solution
![]()

ironically he could kinda benefit from bone shavingwouldnt aqualyx have a higher roi for him? He looks extremely fat in the cheeks
who is that on the right
its simple , you rep by clicking hereBro I’m not gonna lie I don’t know how to do that![]()
its op obviouslywho is that on the right