Does anybody else hate Timothee Chalamet

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
I have a vivid memory from a few months back while school was still running, I was in English class and we were watching that shitty Netflix film called Don't Look Up or whatever with DiCaprio and then that motherfucking rat piece of shit cocksucker TIMOTHEE showed up and ALL the girls were GUSHING THEIR ASSES OFF AT THIS FAG it made me want to go Hitler mode on his Jew ass
BTW this is kind of unrelated but there are a shit ton of Jews in my area and they somehow all do well despite killing Jesus Christ
JUST BE JEWISH THEORY IS LEGIT. OVER IF YOU'RE NOT SEMITIC IN 2022. IN 2022 YOU NEED TO RUN THE NEW WORLD ORDER TO SLAY.

why don't you mind your own business you old fuck

keep seething mascfag

Can you imagine the euphoria Hitler felt when commanding crowds while doped up on testosterone injections (he actually did this)

He took test before his speech and was so intoxicated the forced the doctor to give him another one

Unhinged animal. He charisma maxed into the most powerful man alive.

But he was also a piece of shit. If he just left the jews alone and didn't let them reproduce with Germans I honestly wouldn't be so appalled.

Like just left the jews alone and brought all the mogger Germans elsewhere innit.

Can you imagine the euphoria Hitler felt when commanding crowds while doped up on testosterone injections (he actually did this)

He took test before his speech and was so intoxicated the forced the doctor to give him another one

But he was also a piece of shit. If he just left the jews alone and didn't let them reproduce with Germans I honestly wouldn't be so appalled.

Like just left the jews alone and brought all the mogger Germans elsewhere innit.
TBH I think moving them somewhere else wasn't unreasonable which was the original plan until they got kinda desperate
The shit they did with the Slavs is something most SFcels completely look over and ignore though and is unironically the worst part of him and his ideology

TBH I think moving them somewhere else wasn't unreasonable which was the original plan until they got kinda desperate
The shit they did with the Slavs is something most SFcels completely look over and ignore though and is unironically the worst part of him and his ideology
He was out of line. Nobody could keep him in check because he was in complete control. I respect him in a way for making himself so powerful with only his words.

Mike tyson level of determination and unmatched dominance.

He was out of line. Nobody could keep him in check because he was in complete control. I respect him in a way for making himself so powerful with only his words.

Mike tyson level of determination and unmatched dominance.
Indeed, especially as a somewhat smallish guy, 5'8.5 and 155 pounds

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Indeed, especially as a somewhat smallish guy, 5'8.5 and 155 pounds
Wasn't bad for the times tbh

This is why I want to be the greatest boxer alive genuinely. As a 5"6 Indian I can never earn respect from those around me.

So I will take it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Pattinson mogs Chalamet all the way to Auschwitz

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deprived

Until the U.S.A ran up on that ass and Hitler committed suicide and the U.S nuked the fuck out of Japan and they've been drawing Hello Kitty ever since. God bless the land of the free.

Until the U.S.A ran up on that ass and Hitler committed suicide and the U.S nuked the fuck out of Japan and they've been drawing Hello Kitty ever since. God bless the land of the free.
He's in Antarctica plotting his revenge arc

I wonder how many ignore lists you made it on with that aspieness. Mine for sure