does anybody else have issues of a faster heart rate in public situations?

finn899

finn899

Kraken
the doctor on a random checkup just measured my heart rate at 130 bpm while i was literally resting? this is the secound time this has happend to me but if i measure when im at home its literally always between 60-70??, i cant believe it my heart rate sky rockets to double every time i leave the house bc im stressed bc of social anxiety so even in the mall things like that my heart rate cannot go below 120 bpm which is bad bc that means im stressed out at all times which is gonna fuck up my body very soon if i cant stop it,will weed calm me down to reduce stress or any other ideas you guys have? just curios if any other ppl have this problem out in public you can check yourself if your out feel your pulse if it beats 2 beats per secound you are stressed , i just ordered the most accurate heart rate tracker that checks your pulse in real time and you can see it on your phone im gonna try lower it by testing if weed helps or just consiously trying to keep calm when im out bc i need to get in under control

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
That’s really high for just going outside. Would definitely ask the doc, or look into something like beta blockers to slow down. It’s clear you are nervous, and it’s hard to fix without (good) exposure

That’s really high for just going outside. Would definitely ask the doc, or look into something like beta blockers to slow down. It’s clear you are nervous, and it’s hard to fix without (good) exposure
i got a blood test 2 weeks everything was in healthy range which is worrying now,i can only resort to drugs like weed now

i got a blood test 2 weeks everything was in healthy range which is worrying now,i can only resort to drugs like weed now
The problem is weed might help, but it will also make you stupid

The problem is weed might help, but it will also make you stupid
but tbh stress is way worse its better to be zoned out and kind of stupud/less consious then stressed al;l the time,i can just take just the right amount of weed so its sustainable at all times when im out?

My doc gave me pilla for social anxiety

but tbh stress is way worse its better to be zoned out and kind of stupud/less consious then stressed al;l the time,i can just take just the right amount of weed so its sustainable at all times when im out?
I’ve done weed a few times with friends and honestly didn’t like it so much for the social effects. I think there are better things out there you can try.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
I’ve done weed a few times with friends and honestly didn’t like it so much for the social effects. I think there are better things out there you can try.
like what exactly?

like what exactly?
Prescription medicine. You can also go like the shrooms/other drugs route. Depends if you feel your social anxiety is like a physical response, or more so mentally if that makes sense

I’m finally quiting this negative site that turned me into a bad person that I am not,if I ever said negative things to you on this site I never meant any of it I guess I took my hate out on other people to cope for my boring life so I’m sorry but I was never really that bad but I could have said hurtful things,but anyways I’m quitting after 4 months of addiction,I said this twice before so nobody will believe me but I’m being dead serious,this time I will not delete or ask for ban I’m just changing the password to something I can’t remember peace out nerds ✌️

I’m finally quiting this negative site that turned me into a bad person that I am not,if I ever said negative things to you on this site I never meant any of it I guess I took my hate out on other people to cope for my boring life so I’m sorry but I was never really that bad but I could have said hurtful things,but anyways I’m quitting after 4 months of addiction,I said this twice before so nobody will believe me but I’m being dead serious,this time I will not delete or ask for ban I’m just changing the password to something I can’t remember peace out nerds ✌️
I wanna admit something, I’m in love with you, I couldn’t admit it when you were here due to fear of embarrassment . Take care love now that youre not here maybe I can move on slowly