Does anyone else feel gay as grown man hanging with male friends?

thereallegend

thereallegend

Looksmax Mental Asylum
Like why bother? I'm 22. I should be building a life with a significant other or at least slaying.

Hanging out with men is only cool if you have shared goals (creative pursuits, activism). But since looks is the only thing that directly gets pussy (I've lived this, not just theorizing), why bother?

It's like when Carti and Lonely said they don't hang around guys. Too busy slaying, making money.

Plus the more you looksmaxx the more you need to upgrade your circle because your old circle just drags you down with jealousy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, JL~, 5.5psl and 19 others
Yea i've said this before

when u hit our age, no one even hangs out anymore. everyone just chills with their girl

its better chilling with ur girl anyways

cant cuddle and have sex with ur boys

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 29639, incel194012940 and 10 others

when u hit our age, no one even hangs out anymore. everyone just chills with their girl

Being single past a certain age is a sign there's something wrong with you tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, ShowerMaxxing, try2beme and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
male friendships are a failo after a certian pinnt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and thereallegend

Yeah tbh the furthest I go is a drink with my co workers or gathering at religious community. Normies will sometimes have 1-2 friends that they invite over from time

I’m Muslim so I don’t drink that much anyway

Like why bother? I'm 22. I should be building a life with a significant other or at least slaying.

Hanging out with men is only cool if you have shared goals (creative pursuits, activism). But since looks is the only thing that directly gets pussy (I've lived this, not just theorizing), why bother?

It's like when Carti and Lonely said they don't hang around guys. Too busy slaying, making money.

Plus the more you looksmaxx the more you need to upgrade your circle because your old circle just drags you down with jealousy.

male friendships are a failo after a certian pinnt

Jfl at being this deprived of affection you think that makes friends don’t matter

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, garoupilled_, bishōnenmaxxer and 2 others
Jfl at being this deprived of affection you think that makes friends don’t matter
The only male friend that can help me is a business partner.

Why would I feel gay hanging out with friends? Would a foid feel like a dyke if she hungout with her friends?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, User49, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 2 others
Why would I feel gay hanging out with friends? Would a foid feel like a dyke if she hungout with her friends?
Lesbianism is more accepted. Not a fair comparison

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_ and thereallegend
Lesbianism is more accepted. Not a fair comparison
I understand your point about making your circle smaller and hanging out with your bitch n shit, but there is nothing gay about having a small circle of friends that you hangout with occasionally

• +1
Reactions: User49 and Deleted member 24940
Sounds you dont have friends you really fw and dont rlly fw yoh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167

You should have friends to play video games with and watch sports, but yeah other than that male friends are cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
You should have friends to play video games with and watch sports, but yeah other than that male friends are cope.
Incel trait: playing video games

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, garoupilled_ and Deleted member 26859
Sounds you dont have friends you really fw and dont rlly fw yoh
I remember having a latino friend group. All they wanted to do was party and get zero pussy doing it lol.

• Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I feel this tbh, I remember one of my old friends invited me over last month and all we did was play 2k or sit around doing nothing with like 10 other dudes. I didn't hate hanging with them but it wasn't fun and I'd rather be alone. Shit like this gets boring after high school honestly, idk how these faggy frat bros do it, being with a bunch of dudes all the time and forming these shallow "friendships". Hanging out with lots of people is only tolerable to me if there are girls involved (at like parties or at my job), otherwise what's the point? I'd rather just spend time with a small group of people I can actually relate to. And I really don't consider myself very introverted either

One of the best perks of having an actual girlfriend in a normal relationship is it's just like having a friend you can chill with but also fuck. I was never able to replicate this with a casual relationship tbh but maybe it's cuz most girls who sleep around have brainrot + usually have 3-4 guys on rotation and are jaded emotionally. I really need an actual gf again :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, litaz, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
I feel this tbh, I remember one of my old friends invited me over last month and all we did was play 2k or sit around doing nothing with like 10 other dudes. I didn't hate hanging with them but it wasn't fun and I'd rather be alone. Shit like this gets boring after high school honestly, idk how these faggy frat bros do it, being with a bunch of dudes all the time and forming these shallow "friendships". Hanging out with lots of people is only tolerable to me if there are girls involved (at like parties or at my job), otherwise what's the point? I'd rather just spend time with a small group of people I can actually relate to. And I really don't consider myself very introverted either

One of the best perks of having an actual girlfriend in a normal relationship is it's just like having a friend you can chill with but also fuck. I was never able to replicate this with a casual relationship tbh but maybe it's cuz most girls who sleep around have brainrot + usually have 3-4 guys on rotation and are jaded emotionally. I really need an actual gf again :fuk:

Your problem is that, like you said, your friendships are shallow.

You probably never go deep with these guys or know anything about each other's lives, or their problems, insecurities, goals, dreams, etc. Just surface level small talk.

You like having a gf because you can actually open up to her emotionally and get past the small talk and go deep. This is why women are happier than men according to studies, they have friend groups they can be open with.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

I only hang out with sloots lol, Men are boring as sin.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: litaz and thereallegend
hanging out with friends is a feminine trait it's normal when girls do it

• Love it
hanging out with friends is a feminine trait it's normal when girls do it
just be a friendless goon theory is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
I rather hang out with girls than boys to be honest.

• +1