does anyone else feel like fat women are more cruel?

xtasy444

xtasy444

Iron
im 5'5 and of all the times i've been humiliated for my height by a girl, theyve been chubby or straight out fat. ik this is already a stereotype with "fridge protecting the snack" but as i experience more with women it seems way too true. in fact it seems skinnier or taller women are nicer to me in regards to my height. they spew bluepill shit that ik they dont mean but regardless id rather hear that than a pathetic landwhale insulting me

• +1
Reactions: nofap, xantrooper, imthesupremecel and 1 other person
Of course the fatties do that beacuse they have a problem with themselves and want to find one in you so you feel the same as them

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper, imthesupremecel and xtasy444
im 5'5 and of all the times i've been humiliated for my height by a girl, theyve been chubby or straight out fat. ik this is already a stereotype with "fridge protecting the snack" but as i experience more with women it seems way too true. in fact it seems skinnier or taller women are nicer to me in regards to my height. they spew bluepill shit that ik they dont mean but regardless id rather hear that than a pathetic landwhale insulting me

Remember the "oh you are really tall, you know in the horizontal direction" when they pull this shit.