rockstarr
Rock star
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2026
- Posts
- 1,239
- Reputation
- 1,314
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
That I have 1k posts on looksmax.orgWhat makes you feel better that you’re not a normie?
Retard calls other people retarded
explain the reason why I’m retardedRetard calls other people retarded
I don't think he's 41I received this dm on my TikTok, and decided to see where it would lead.
I tried being as patient as possible but this retard with angelman’s syndrome made me channel my manlet volcel rage and spam this nigga’s face in some groups I’m in . Thoughts? Jfl
View attachment 5710306View attachment 5710308View attachment 5710310View attachment 5710320
![]()
Only performative males and hypergamous foids piss me offI received this dm on my TikTok, and decided to see where it would lead.
I tried being as patient as possible but this retard with angelman’s syndrome made me channel my manlet volcel rage and spam this nigga’s face in some groups I’m in . Thoughts? Jfl
View attachment 5710306View attachment 5710308View attachment 5710310View attachment 5710320
![]()
bonesmash ingI received this dm on my TikTok, and decided to see where it would lead.
I tried being as patient as possible but this retard with angelman’s syndrome made me channel my manlet volcel rage and spam this nigga’s face in some groups I’m in . Thoughts? Jfl
View attachment 5710306View attachment 5710308View attachment 5710310View attachment 5710320
![]()
Tiktok rapes u for saying real age so he prob meant 14I don't think he's 41
but it's 13+?Tiktok rapes u for saying real age so he prob meant 14![]()
Wdymnigga, this .nga was just laughing about you. Probably even recording for a youtube video.
Still it does that idfk whybut it's 13+?
I received this dm on my TikTok, and decided to see where it would lead.
I tried being as patient as possible but this retard with angelman’s syndrome made me channel my manlet volcel rage and spam this nigga’s face in some groups I’m in . Thoughts? Jfl
View attachment 5710306View attachment 5710308View attachment 5710310View attachment 5710320
![]()
explain the reason why I’m retarded
nigga, this .nga was just laughing about you. Probably even recording for a youtube video.
That I have 1k posts on looksmax.org![]()
nigger, this was a 15 year old using kid images to make fun of "looksmaxers" Do you think some one truthly sends a face pict and 50 stickers to a complete stranger? The first and the second image don't even look like the same kid.Wdym
This nigga was deadass
I guess brothernigger, this was a 15 year old using kid images to make fun of "looksmaxers" Do you think some one truthly sends a face pict and 50 stickers to a complete stranger? The first and the second image don't even look like the same kid.
Just don't talk to that kid, ok?I guess brother
But yeah I guess it could be possible
Why’d u say this like a concerned parentJust don't talk to that kid, ok?
I say it like a concerned parent because he is laughing at u to post it somewhere or do any shit with itWhy’d u say this like a concerned parent
Yeah sure![]()
Ah I seeI say it like a concerned parent because he is laughing at u to post it somewhere or do any shit with it
They never willAh I see
They don’t understand my pain
Jfl
No problem bro, it's normal to be angry shen some people send ts to you, I'm angry and I even don't start my day, fuck that nigger ruined my day, why he's so fucking stupid? He's like 10, 12, idk, maybe with 41 he means 14, but he's thinking about hardmaxxing with 14? This nigga didn't even have sex, and is thinking about hardmaxxing, just mock him, mock until he learns that he's too stupid, these fucking niggers always put me angry, I never seen someone that stupid, there's levels, but this nigga surpassed all of themI received this dm on my TikTok, and decided to see where it would lead.
I tried being as patient as possible but this retard with angelman’s syndrome made me channel my manlet volcel rage and spam this nigga’s face in some groups I’m in . Thoughts? Jfl
View attachment 5710306View attachment 5710308View attachment 5710310View attachment 5710320
![]()