Does anyone else hate “based women”

frendly

frendly

👁
I hate these emo bitches who show their tits, have nazi flags on their walls, claim to be nazis and apart of the aryan race (half of these bitches are spics), post about how much they hate fags yet I bet my life that before they found the alt right community on discord they had they/she pronouns. These attention seeking whores. They post shit like “kill niggers” with their pretty faces and big tits and get praised. yet if I posted something like that it would be OVER. Say goodbye to college

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, GetShrekt, 444 and 22 others
read the title and thought you meant redpilled women

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Anchor_Ship, ItsOver.com and 2 others
that’s not based. that’s retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 15164, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and 15 others
I hate these emo bitches who show their tits, have nazi flags on their walls, claim to be nazis and apart of the aryan race (half of these bitches are spics), post about how much they hate fags yet I bet my life that before they found the alt right community on discord they had they/she pronouns. These attention seeking whores. They post shit like “kill niggers” with their pretty faces and big tits and get praised. yet if I posted something like that it would be OVER. Say goodbye to college
Those women ride BBC on the downlow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17375, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
hmmmm
i dont know them

they arent based they know nothing about face aesthetics and are fucking retards in general

woman cannot truly be blackpilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 15164, chaddyboi66 and 5 others
Been over this before a few times

but you know what they say...
Grand Theft Auto Walking GIF by Rockstar Games

Alt-right and inceldom​

Some Alt-Right figures, such as Richard Spencer, Roger Devlin, Gregory Conte, and Andrew Anglin see inceldom as potentially useful to their own type of pro-natalist agenda, as they want people of a particular race to have more sex and more babies. There are not many pro-natalist groups out there, so the alt-right kinda hogs the most prominent spot. Any other pro-natalist movement would also likely be sympathetic to incels. However, it is likely that the alt-right might not want most White incels to reprocude, as they may deem them as having bad genetics.

It seems the alt-right's ideal audience are the successful Chads oppressed by the "woke" (as some call modern leftism) society, and not incels. This is supported by the fact that in an article on the Counter-Current Publishing (an alt-right or far-right publishing house) website, the autor wrote: "If one is of above-average intelligence and sticking with a job, eventually one becomes a leader or manager. And by 'eventually,' I really mean you end up being a leader very quickly. And leadership is hard."[1]

Women worshipping​

Many alt-righters pedestalize and orbit tradthots such as Lauren Southern. [[ISPOILER]She's only Alt-Lite tbh and never touched JQ considering her last name is actually Simonsen she later admited it JFL[/ISPOILER]] Many tradthots seem to seek to exploit the thirst of many Alt-Right men by publically advocating Alt-Right viewpoints. Alt-right men tend to have a fetish for Asian women (or more likely, Asian women have a fetish for them),[2] or sometimes even marry Jews (e.g Mike Enoch). Some argue that the tradcon views on gender issues held by many in the Alt-Right make them women worshipers, but quite a few in the movement (Andrew Anglin, for example) exhibit extreme anti-feminist views that violently oppose any bluepilled view of women's sexuality.

time stamped btw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, CopingThenRoping, frendly and 1 other person

View attachment 1558837

Alt-right and inceldom​

Some Alt-Right figures, such as Richard Spencer, Roger Devlin, Gregory Conte, and Andrew Anglin see inceldom as potentially useful to their own type of pro-natalist agenda, as they want people of a particular race to have more sex and more babies. There are not many pro-natalist groups out there, so the alt-right kinda hogs the most prominent spot. Any other pro-natalist movement would also likely be sympathetic to incels. However, it is likely that the alt-right might not want most White incels to reprocude, as they may deem them as having bad genetics.

It seems the alt-right's ideal audience are the successful Chads oppressed by the "woke" (as some call modern leftism) society, and not incels. This is supported by the fact that in an article on the Counter-Current Publishing (an alt-right or far-right publishing house) website, the autor wrote: "If one is of above-average intelligence and sticking with a job, eventually one becomes a leader or manager. And by 'eventually,' I really mean you end up being a leader very quickly. And leadership is hard."[1]

Women worshipping​

Many alt-righters pedestalize and orbit tradthots such as Lauren Southern. [[ISPOILER]She's only Alt-Lite tbh and never touched JQ considering her last name is actually Simonsen she later admited it JFL[/ISPOILER]] Many tradthots seem to seek to exploit the thirst of many Alt-Right men by publically advocating Alt-Right viewpoints. Alt-right men tend to have a fetish for Asian women (or more likely, Asian women have a fetish for them),[2] or sometimes even marry Jews (e.g Mike Enoch). Some argue that the tradcon views on gender issues held by many in the Alt-Right make them women worshipers, but quite a few in the movement (Andrew Anglin, for example) exhibit extreme anti-feminist views that violently oppose any bluepilled view of women's sexuality.

time stamped btw

Also...

Op don't listen or take these niggas seriously you'll end up throwing your life away and end up like your father hating yourself for fucking up early in life.

Leave only if you're able to find a place to stay and provide for yourself while finishing school, if not just stay under his radar unless it gets really bad.

Then focus on school and then a good career or making decent money to ascend and lifemogg him in a few years, rubbing it in his face that you're everything he wanted to do with his life but couldn't since he fucked up as you get to have various ons/partners or ltr and a successful/happy life.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: frendly

View attachment 1558837

Alt-right and inceldom​

Women worshipping​

time stamped btw

This is very true, I agree

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and chaddyboi66
Yes they ruin everything and they are mostly annoying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and frendly
In what kind of country these girls exist :lul:

In what kind of country these girls exist :lul:
Only America. This is what happens when you give women and minorities the right to think, they become even more retarded than they already were :feelsuhh:

A12544E5 AC6C 4B62 8043 1AFE1224A1AE

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
my ex was insecure about being mixed race (she is white but had a native grandmother) the bitch lied to me about her ethnicity, she told me she was part asian. we live in south brazil which is like 80% white and native people are a laughing stock here.
the huge native tits and her LARPing as "redpilled" and "based" made me simp hard, so the ending was predictable. i would rather be fucking a LARPing attention whore (Daily selfies on insta wearing dresses that showed ger massive tits) that would give me brazilian ERs than rotting.

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and frendly
I've never heard of a woman that matches that description

I've never heard of a woman that matches that description
You don’t have social media? Or discord?search up “femcel discord severs” and you’ll see a bunch of larping alt right females

• +1
how can you hate that which does not exist
Images

You don’t have social media? Or discord?search up “femcel discord severs” and you’ll see a bunch of larping alt right females
my ex larped by saying her great grandpa was fritz klein, a nazi that was hanged for war crimes. how the fuck did i believe this shit? we got into nazi talk because i said we could form the axis (i'm german and she said she was asian, italian and german)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and frendly
my ex larped by saying her great grandpa was fritz klein, a nazi that was hanged for war crimes. how the fuck did i believe this shit? we got into nazi talk because i said we could form the axis (i'm german and she said she was asian, italian and german)
big KEK

• +1
The only based foids are the ones that rope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades and frendly

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ElySioNs, Hades and 1 other person
i pray that one day i get another chance of having a LARPing GF, just to mock her and beat her instead of simping. must be fun seeing whats behind the "based" mask she has to put on to get attention.

• Love it
i pray that one day i get another chance of having a LARPing GF, just to mock her and beat her instead of simping. must be fun seeing whats behind the "based" mask she has to put on to get attention.
Women are so desperate for attention it’s crazy.

• +1

Last edited:
true trad women get married at 14 and have never used the internet

• +1