I almost cried in front of my dad today

frendly

frendly

👁
My dad almost punched me (he flinched punched me twice) I felt vulnerable and I felt like shooting myself because why does he hate me so much. He started yelling at me and cursing at me all because I failed my math quiz. He talks about me getting emancipated like he wants me to go with it so I can finally get out of his house (I just turned 15). He said he wanted to beat the shit out of me and he repeated that multiple times. It just brought back flashbacks of the time when I was younger and he used to beat me with a large wooden stick until it snapped in half. He also used to shove me into the bathroom and lock me in there if I misbehaved, do you think that made me the person I am today? Don’t get me wrong other people have it worse and they(my parents) buy me things, provide food for me but I don’t even feel comfortable sitting down and watching tv with my own father. Every time I’m next to him I feel like crying because he may provide for me but the truth is he hates me. He “jokingly” said that he wasted 15 years of his life and got nothing from me. He said he wish he never met my mother so he wouldn’t have to go through “this”. I just feel like crying but I don’t wanna be a pussy.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18672, thecel, aBetterMii and 27 others
Hes taking out his anger from his pathetic life, and lack of control to seduce his woman on you. He is low class scum and u should make it a priority to get big, and get out if there.

I went through something similar and now my dad is my little bitch. Revenge on subhumans is sweet

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, aBetterMii, AsGoodAsItGets and 24 others
Your dad was an abused dog and he's making an abused dog out of you too, brutal

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mongrelcel, aBetterMii, Deleted member 14905 and 15 others
Hes taking out his anger from his pathetic life, and lack of control to seduce his woman on you. He is low class scum and u should make it a priority to get big, and get out if there.

I went through something similar and now my dad is my little bitch. Revenge on subhumans is sweet
Should I leave? I have friends that are willing to let me stay with them.

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and Deleted member 16970
Should I leave? I have friends that are willing to let me stay with them.
Yup. Theres always shelters and military that will take u, u should prob report him too

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis

Chad.

• +1
Reactions: frendly
Yup. Theres always shelters and military that will take u, u should prob report him too
I already did when I was a kid, that’s why he stopped hitting me and now he just makes me stand up and face the wall for 2-3 hours or makes me do 1000 push ups or squats with weights

He makes me feel like I’m in the wrong? He tells me that he provides everything and mocks me for thinking that my life is so “hard”. It makes me feel like the dumb ass and that he’s right because I have my own room, food, I have clothes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, ShowerMaxxing, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
Your dad was an abused dog and he's making an abused dog out of you too, brutal
Pretty much this. His father abused him, so now he's taking it out on you. Don't be like him. Your kids should love and respect you, not be afraid of you.:blackpill:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Warlow, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others

Respect

I know this anger and it means he is pissed that you arent doing anything like other kids, going out, learning, thinking about future and so on.

Dont take it too serious its not because he hates you but cant express himself in a other way, probably because how he grew up.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, ShowerMaxxing, justinzayn and 6 others
Then beat him up

Then beat him up
He’s a chad I have no chance, he’s 6’4, works out everyday, lean, he mogs me to death. If I even touch him that’ll finally give him the chance to do what he’s been wanting to for a while and that’s to break every bone in my body.

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Don't feel down because of this misfortune, brother. Use it as motivation, fuel to churn the fire inside of you. Take his soul by becoming a better man than he ever hoped to be, and blossom despite his persistence to tamp your soil with poison.

He's a loser who takes his anger out on his own flesh & blood, his biggest dream & hope in his pathetic life is to see you fail. Don't be discourage because of this -- rise from the ashes and go your own path. Become a mogger, a true man. I believe in you, frendly.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, NegativeNorwood, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
Don't feel down because of this misfortune, brother. Use it as motivation, fuel to churn the fire inside of you. Take his soul by becoming a better man than he ever hoped to be, and blossom despite his persistence to tamp your soil with poison.

He's a loser who takes his anger out on his own flesh & blood, his biggest dream & hope in his pathetic life is to see you fail. Don't be discourage because of this -- rise from the ashes and go your own path. Become a mogger, a true man. I believe in you, frendly.
Thank you 🥲

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and Clark69
become a cute irl tomoko tranny

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Zeruel, frendly and 1 other person
OP you gay faggot stop larping.

• JFL
Reactions: getra
Pretty much this. His father abused him, so now he's taking it out on you. Don't be like him. Your kids should love and respect you, not be afraid of you.:blackpill:
Dis is legit. Intergenerational trauma. The apple never falls too far from the tree. The same treatment a father gets from his own father will be projected onto the son.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984 and frendly
I got hella lucky. My dad's dad was a piece of shit, but my dad is cool, but he's always having flashbacks and telling us his stories about how his dad sucked.

Literally the best thing you can do is get away from there and when you start your own family, do it the right way.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and xefo
I got hella lucky. My dad's dad was a piece of shit, but my dad is cool, but he's always having flashbacks and telling us his stories about how his dad sucked.

Literally the best thing you can do is get away from there and when you start your own family, do it the right way.
He said this summer if I want to he will sign my emancipation papers. That way I’ll be seen as an adult and I can go on my own. Right now I’m just saving money and my friend already agreed that I could stay with her until I find a home (her parents like me). I’m gonna work all summer and before school starts I’ll have enough money hopefully.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, chaddyboi66 and Chintuck22
Get fucking huge then beat his ass. Till then you just have to endure

• +1
i bet if you killed him you would get away with it after some court ordered therapy. judge would take pity on your abuse

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, chaddyboi66 and frendly
Don't worry BRO

Cops will come to your house soon and your father will end in Prison

You will be safe for ever

• Hmm...
Don't worry BRO

Cops will come to your house soon and your father will end in Prison

You will be safe for ever
Wym soon 🤨 I don’t want him in prison i just want him to treat me like his son

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Sorry Little One GIF

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk
He’s a chad I have no chance, he’s 6’4, works out everyday, lean, he mogs me to death. If I even touch him that’ll finally give him the chance to do what he’s been wanting to for a while and that’s to break every bone in my body.
kick him in the nuts

• JFL
You should kill that abusive fuck. You got the heart? Dissolve a cyanide salt in a glass of water, pour the solution in his face while he's asleep. He'll be waking up in hell after that.

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: 360° and frendly
You should kill that abusive fuck. You got the heart? Dissolve a cyanide salt in a glass of water, pour the solution in his face while he's asleep. He'll be waking up in hell after that.
I can’t I’m a wuss. He has successfully gaslighted me, I can never touch him.

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
MMAmaxx or weapon maxx so u can beat the shit out of him when he tries it again. this is gonna be ur first and most important life lesson.

If you look and sound appropriate i may feel sorry for you

Attachments

• 1645312438149.png
    1645312438149.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 0
Woof

give your father reasons to be proud of you

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Blackpill him

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
get big as fuck and start beating the shit out of him

My dad almost punched me (he flinched punched me twice) I felt vulnerable and I felt like shooting myself because why does he hate me so much. He started yelling at me and cursing at me all because I failed my math quiz. He talks about me getting emancipated like he wants me to go with it so I can finally get out of his house (I just turned 15). He said he wanted to beat the shit out of me and he repeated that multiple times. It just brought back flashbacks of the time when I was younger and he used to beat me with a large wooden stick until it snapped in half. He also used to shove me into the bathroom and lock me in there if I misbehaved, do you think that made me the person I am today? Don’t get me wrong other people have it worse and they(my parents) buy me things, provide food for me but I don’t even feel comfortable sitting down and watching tv with my own father. Every time I’m next to him I feel like crying because he may provide for me but the truth is he hates me. He “jokingly” said that he wasted 15 years of his life and got nothing from me. He said he wish he never met my mother so he wouldn’t have to go through “this”. I just feel like crying but I don’t wanna be a pussy.

MMAmaxx or weapon maxx so u can beat the shit out of him when he tries it again. this is gonna be ur first and most important life lesson.
get big as fuck and start beating the shit out of him
Op don't listen or take these niggas seriously you'll end up throwing your life away and end up like your father hating yourself for fucking up early in life.

Do this op.

Leave only if you're able to find a place to stay and provide for yourself while finishing school, if not just stay under his radar unless it gets really bad.

Then focus on school and then a good career or making decent money to ascend and lifemogg him in a few years, rubbing it in his face that you're everything he wanted to do with his life but couldn't since he fucked up as you get to have various ons/partners or ltr and a successful/happy life.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Frankie, Baldingman1998, frendly and 1 other person
I dont believe you

• Hmm...
just endure it and leave/never contact him again when you get the opportunity

my dad is a bit like this, eventually he will alienate everyone and get old and weak and expect pity - don't give him any

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and frendly
just endure it and leave/never contact him again when you get the opportunity

my dad is a bit like this, eventually he will alienate everyone and get old and weak and expect pity - don't give him any
Thank you:chad:

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Kevin Logan and striker_reborn
BRO WHAT THE FUCK we have the same parents almost everything is the same BUT the thing is i was always short when i would get abused my dad would dead ass punch my body pick me up spin me and shit slam (not my head ) hit me with cords sticks, small logs, threaten to murder the whole family, all while my mom cried and told him 2 stop but i turned 14 2 years ago and hit good height not even that tall lol 5'9 but he is 5'2 DEAD ASS idk how im growing 2 be this tall 🙏mashhalaahahah
he was still beating me at this age
but one day It was sunday we always go 2 church on sunday and My sister was a little late waking up so my dad was tripping mad ass fuck he tried to hit me but i hadn't slept well the previous night so i was buggin i always had anger issues and wanted to kill niggas as soon as i got the slightest bit of anger but was so weak before it was sad.
but this day i grabbed his hand before he could hit me swung him in close then slammed him into the wall and i told him in spanish if he wanted 2 fight and threatened to beat the shit out of him etc and and ever since then he hasn't hit me but he still screams threatens me and shit
he also said if im not grateful and dont fw them(my parents) that i could just leave and get foster parents and also always trying to push me towards emancipation and foster parents but i dont wanna leave my sisters alone with that monster

im thinking of getting all of us emancipated as soon as i land a good model contract 🙏 (idk if this will ever come as i live in a trash rural area of LA)
My older brother 27 lives peacefully in the house doe he doesnt care idk why he also says my dad right for some reason i still fw my brother doe

• Woah
BRO WHAT THE FUCK we have the same parents almost everything is the same BUT the thing is i was always short when i would get abused my dad would dead ass punch my body pick me up spin me and shit slam (not my head ) hit me with cords sticks, small logs, threaten to murder the whole family, all while my mom cried and told him 2 stop but i turned 14 2 years ago and hit good height not even that tall lol 5'9 but he is 5'2 DEAD ASS idk how im growing 2 be this tall 🙏mashhalaahahah
he was still beating me at this age
but one day It was sunday we always go 2 church on sunday and My sister was a little late waking up so my dad was tripping mad ass fuck he tried to hit me but i hadn't slept well the previous night so i was buggin i always had anger issues and wanted to kill niggas as soon as i got the slightest bit of anger but was so weak before it was sad.
but this day i grabbed his hand before he could hit me swung him in close then slammed him into the wall and i told him in spanish if he wanted 2 fight and threatened to beat the shit out of him etc and and ever since then he hasn't hit me but he still screams threatens me and shit
he also said if im not grateful and dont fw them(my parents) that i could just leave and get foster parents and also always trying to push me towards emancipation and foster parents but i dont wanna leave my sisters alone with that monster

im thinking of getting all of us emancipated as soon as i land a good model contract 🙏 (idk if this will ever come as i live in a trash rural area of LA)
My older brother 27 lives peacefully in the house doe he doesnt care idk why he also says my dad right for some reason i still fw my brother doe
but for some reason i still feel great empathy for doing that to him idk why. i dont talk to him at all these days
me and my mom chilling asf though and were cool even though she was trippin b4 in the past
she lets me hangout with my friends after school

but my dad i guess cause he grw up in some shitty mexican hood thinks im diabolic(makes no sense lol ) and my sister too (she dresses kinda emo her hair is bangs in her face)

Im looking for any jobs that will make me enough money like 300k in one year so i could buy use a house and provide for us (my last 2 sisters living in the house) the older one can help me with jobs too but the only thing like that is modeling but who knows 🙏 typed this shit out for u so u can be motivated i think ur cool even though theres niggas hating on u in ur post i really dont know what they are trying to say

I hope u make it out alive and well

also please finish ur education only real way 2 make hella bag 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

but for some reason i still feel great empathy for doing that to him idk why. i dont talk to him at all these days
me and my mom chilling asf though and were cool even though she was trippin b4 in the past
she lets me hangout with my friends after school

but my dad i guess cause he grw up in some shitty mexican hood thinks im diabolic(makes no sense lol ) and my sister too (she dresses kinda emo her hair is bangs in her face)

Im looking for any jobs that will make me enough money like 300k in one year so i could buy use a house and provide for us (my last 2 sisters living in the house) the older one can help me with jobs too but the only thing like that is modeling but who knows 🙏 typed this shit out for u so u can be motivated i think ur cool even though theres niggas hating on u in ur post i really dont know what they are trying to say

I hope u make it out alive and well

also please finish ur education only real way 2 make hella bag 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Holy shit, you got it worse man

Asian parent?

Because only Asian parent seem to care about math grades

No German
You dead is broken, to a good aextend. it sounds.
He can't channel the frustrations of life 9as we all have), in a decent-ish way. And he, I guess, is only able to take the route of blaiming mostly inocent others for his furstrations.

Good luck wished, in sticking this out.

• +1
Fucking faggot ass dad drop his place and looksmax gang gonna kill him :feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets