Does anyone else look worse after bone smashing

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I just bone smashed my lateral Zygos cause of BDD and my head looks like a light bulb now

My eyes look beady af cause my es ratio got raped

How long does swelling take to go downstairs

• JFL
Reactions: Goth and Clark69
2 days

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Goth, Zenis and Clark69
So should I just wear a hat for the next 2 days and Cover my lateral Zygos
Wear hat yes. It will accentuate ogee curve as well

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Can’t believe this shit bro I do this every time

I look way better pre bone smashing my lateral Zygos yet bdd always gets the best of me and I always bone smash them

Wear hat yes. It will accentuate ogee curve as well
I think the issue is my temples are like really wide as well which makes my lateral Zygos look more flat so I look at that in the mirror and bone smash my Zygos when my issue isn’t the Zygos it’s the temples

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
I think the issue is my temples are like really wide as well which makes my lateral Zygos look more flat so I look at that in the mirror and bone smash my Zygos when my issue isn’t the Zygos it’s the temples
Fix temporal peaks. Or if you believe bone smashing then you will believe bone adaption over time, push against temples inwards slowly overtime maybe it will fix your problem 😉

• +1
Fix temporal peaks. Or if you believe bone smashing then you will believe bone adaption over time, push against temples inwards slowly overtime maybe it will fix your problem 😉
Aren’t the temples a muscle as well? Wouldn’t Botox theoretically be able to narrow them, same as they do with the masseters.

And ya my temple peaks are 404

• +1
I just bone smashed my lateral Zygos cause of BDD and my head looks like a light bulb now

My eyes look beady af cause my es ratio got raped

How long does swelling take to go downstairs
Like a week-2weeks if u hit hard

• +1
Like a week-2weeks if u hit hard
Doesn’t sound right, swelling doesn’t last for weeks.

Btw I don’t think the chin gets swelled that much I know it’s off topic but don’t you feel the same? The chin barley changes

Aren’t the temples a muscle as well? Wouldn’t Botox theoretically be able to narrow them, same as they do with the masseters.

yes i think botox will work if you have tension from clenching or bruxism something like that. Its bone as well

• +1
Doesn’t sound right, swelling doesn’t last for weeks.

Btw I don’t think the chin gets swelled that much I know it’s off topic but don’t you feel the same? The chin barley changes
U just dont hit hard enough bhai
Yes the swelling should last for atleast 3-4 days

yes i think botox will work if you have tension from clenching or bruxism something like that. Its bone as well
Is their any fat deposits in the temple region? Cause it seems like fatter people also have wider temples
U just dont hit hard enough bhai
Yes the swelling should last for atleast 3-4 days
should I wear a hat until then you think? I think I should and Xx agreed

• +1
Is their any fat deposits in the temple region? Cause it seems like fatter people also have wider temples

should I wear a hat until then you think? I think I should and Xx agreed
A hat? For what bro

yes of course

• +1

Botox will work if they're hypertrophied. A lot of chewers get wide temples because of this

• +1
yes of course
So
1. Get to like 12% bf
2. Fill in my temple peaks
3.Botox for temple muscles

And that should be good. I don’t think you can do bone shaving for temples

• +1
Botox will work if they're hypertrophied. A lot of chewers get wide temples because of this
And how can you tell if their hypertrophied or just naturally wide

• +1
And how can you tell if their hypertrophied or just naturally wide
Bite down on your teeth while touching your temples. Do the muscles feel super dense? Then it's muscle

Bite down on your teeth while touching your temples. Do the muscles feel super dense? Then it's muscle
Yes they do.

But like question, why can’t you bone shave temples