does anyone else on this site have panic attacks that we are all gonna age and probably die alone ?

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
ive been getting a lotta panic attacks lately , I'm so scared of the real world I'm 18 btw I'm sacred abt messing up not living to my parent's expectations,not being successful in school and getting into a good uni and worst of all dying alone , don't know why I'm venting but I'm scared man , we are all gonna age and die , idk why I'm telling this stuff to a group of random strangers , but i feel like this site is a good outlet and no I'm not validation seeking or a narcy I'm pretty sure i have some anxiety and social issues that i need to deal with and not to mention body dysmorphic disorders , well that's all i have to say

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 12218 and 6 others
lol no XD

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Looks234, itorroella9 and 5 others
No. I will sloot around till I lose my glow then I'll marry a nice girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
I'm already old. Thanks god for botox

• +1
18 is nothing. I'm and giga paranoid. But I still manage to get dates, but I already know I won't get an genuine LTR relationship and children like a normal person would. Something so normal is impossible for me
thats cool man idk im just getting so much anxiety all of a sudden

I already know I won't get an genuine LTR relationship and children like a normal person would. Something so normal is impossible for me
how so?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I'm 28 but its pretty easy to understand if your not getting a genuine connection and girls don't really want you its likely you will end up alone.
I used to get super hot girls in asia and now i get scraps.

• +1
try being 27 tbh the only thing I feel bad is my parents are getting older by the day and I feel sad whenever I think they won't be around in 10 to 15 years...

• +1
try being 27 tbh the only thing I feel bad is my parents are getting older by the day and I feel sad whenever I think they won't be around in 10 to 15 years...
same here man , when i was a small kid I used to think the same for my grandparents ,

every 6 months or so

• +1
also probably not nt enough. social circle pill is brutal
I'm white and tall with good lower third, but I have no social circle except for work

18 is nothing. I'm 25 and giga paranoid. But I still manage to get dates, but I already know I won't get an genuine LTR relationship and children like a normal person would. Something so normal is impossible for me
Are you retarded? I'll be 27 soon and I could marry pretty much whoever I want. My sexual prospects with 18-22 year old girls are going to be better in 5yrs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Are you retarded? I'll be 27 soon and I could marry pretty much whoever I want. My sexual prospects with 18-22 year old girls are going to be better in 5yrs
Cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and NumbThePain
I have nothing I even need to cope with, it is the young brahs terrified of being 25 who are coping. They are telling themselves it's over, because it never even began

I have nothing I even need to cope with, it is the young brahs terrified of being 25 who are coping. They are telling themselves it's over, because it never even began
Girls are getting more picky and you better be a neurotypical, tall chadlite with a good job to have a gl prime girl invest all her time with 30 year old you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Girls are getting more picky and you better be a neurotypical, tall chadlite with a good job to have a gl prime girl invest all her time with 30 year old you
That's basically exactly what I am lmao, although my job is irrelevant cuz I won't spend a dollar on a bitch. Hopefully still don't have to when I'm 31 😭

That's basically exactly what I am lmao, although my job is irrelevant cuz I won't spend a dollar on a bitch. Hopefully still don't have to when I'm 31 😭
Okay chad you can stop crying now everything's gonna be fine

That's chadLITE/htn to you buddy

Nah. Life is a comedy. I embrace death

Nah. Life is a comedy. I embrace death
Ramirezletter

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xefo and Cidre enjoyer
:lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
curry problems

ive been getting a lotta panic attacks lately , I'm so scared of the real world I'm 18 btw I'm sacred abt messing up not living to my parent's expectations,not being successful in school and getting into a good uni and worst of all dying alone , don't know why I'm venting but I'm scared man , we are all gonna age and die , idk why I'm telling this stuff to a group of random strangers , but i feel like this site is a good outlet and no I'm not validation seeking or a narcy I'm pretty sure i have some anxiety and social issues that i need to deal with and not to mention body dysmorphic disorders , well that's all i have to say
Eh, used to be the case for me but my biggest fear now is ascending to the highest degree and still being miserable because of my already existing mental health issues. And the fact that I put in so much work just to end up with me wanting to kill myself and just think to myself wow i could’ve just overdosed and end my horrible existence before putting myself through all this mental torment and effort just to still have this chemical imbalance that makes me depressed no matter what. I think being surrounded by everything I ever wanted and still living in mental agony and depression stresses me out more

• +1
Reactions: thatrussianguy and Deleted member 14166