Does anyone else sticking your finger up your ass and feeling the poop when you need a shit

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Luminary
Joined
Jul 27, 2019
Posts
8,699
Reputation
10,934
I do tbh ngl feels cool
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5522, Hades and 1 other person
Sesame street gif
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Danish_Retard, curryslayerordeath and 5 others
No.
But on a sidenote has anyone else here sucked their own dick?
When I was skinny I used to be real good at that
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Deleted member 5522, MusicMaxxingMidget and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5522, MusicMaxxingMidget and 2 others
Gay ass nigga
Stay coping because u cant reach ur dick with ur mouth
U'll never know what getting ur dick sucked feels like
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Deleted member 5522, Hades and 1 other person
Stay coping because u cant reach ur dick with ur mouth
U'll never know what getting ur dick sucked feels like
Did it feel like real bj and good ? And you coomed in your own mouth?
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Did it feel like real bj and good ? And you coomed in your own mouth?
I coomed in my face but not in mouth, I felt a bit disgusted to coom in mouth.
I dont know if it felt like a "real" bj I never had a girl give me a bj.
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
I coomed in my face but not in mouth, I felt a bit disgusted to coom in mouth.
I dont know if it felt like a "real" bj I never had a girl give me a bj.
But did it feel amazing like it should feel or nothing special
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Mirin Down syndrome
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Gargantuan, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
But did it feel amazing like it should feel or nothing special
It felt a lot better than just regular fap thats for sure.
But i prayed to god like 4 times afterwards and washed the fuck out of my mouth
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
It felt a lot better than just regular fap thats for sure.
But i prayed to god like 4 times afterwards and washed the fuck out of my mouth

how long did it take to coom?
It felt a lot better than just regular fap thats for sure.
But i prayed to god like 4 times afterwards and washed the fuck out of my mouth
And make a guide on that Srs
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
I coomed in my face but not in mouth, I felt a bit disgusted to coom in mouth.
I dont know if it felt like a "real" bj I never had a girl give me a bj.

Jew


Allah when he saw you coom on your face.
1dsdsd
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
.co tier thread
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Danish_Retard and stuckneworleans

Similar threads

Ivanos
Replies
2
Views
15
gnoyim
gnoyim
justinAnomaly
Replies
0
Views
25
justinAnomaly
justinAnomaly
Lorence
Replies
3
Views
45
GeneticsIsEverythin
GeneticsIsEverythin
WhatsaMaxiIIla
Replies
5
Views
24
lowtide654
lowtide654
mendeds
Replies
2
Views
18
mendeds
mendeds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top